Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:54 PM

I Almost Lost 6k Because Of My Babe. See Why And How!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Almost Lost 6k Because Of My Babe. See Why And How!!! (721 Views)

Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Almost Lost 6k Because Of My Babe. See Why And How!!! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 13, 2016
Unto strolling things with my babe this evening, every saturday I prefer me and her stroll out with leg.(Romantic walk) So we got to this lonely road wey be say people nor too dey pass except on cars and okada. Na so we see money wey squeeze for ground. I rush ma carry the money my babe hold me back, "stupidity, do you know who dropped the money here, could b a ritualist, don't touch it"

Nai I reply her, "babe, this money pass 3k o, (na 1 1k note), me sef na ritualist nothing dey happen"

I reached for the money again, she shouted at me, if you touch that money I will leave you here and never talk to you again. Na so she vex leave me. Me nor know why she carry the matter for head like that o.

Nai I tell her say if its truly what she thinks it is, ritualist-ish, its better I use stick to push it into the bush make small small children nor go pick am then turn to goat or fowl. She agreed. I push the money enter bush and we waka comot. For my mind I know say I nor fit carry last. As a badt sharp guy, I con use style drop my house key for ground. We got to my house few minutes later, I search my pocket, no key, naim I shout, "babe, is my key with you"? She said no. I carry her purse check am well. I told her to follow me, make we go find the key together(na wash) she refused, say she don tire. Nai I carry my neighbor plastic chair give her make she sit down wait me. I dey go find my key.

I tear race reach the spot carry my key for ground, go inside the bush collect the money. My people, I counted the money and its a whooping 6k. For this economy. As I dey return back house, I use 1k5 buy suya for road. As am typing this now, na me and her dey chop the suya. She nor know.
Re: I Almost Lost 6k Because Of My Babe. See Why And How!!! by donbenedict(m): 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2016
Bros why u dey lie like this

1 Like

Re: I Almost Lost 6k Because Of My Babe. See Why And How!!! by ouzo1(m): 6:44pm On Aug 13, 2016
I throw way salute for u....

1 Like

Re: I Almost Lost 6k Because Of My Babe. See Why And How!!! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2016
donbenedict:
Bros why u dey lie like this
what!!!
You called me a liar?
Wait, are you calling me a liar?
Wait, did you call me a liar?
Wait first, why I go dey lie??

1 Like

Re: I Almost Lost 6k Because Of My Babe. See Why And How!!! by obiorathesubtle: 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2016
grin I believe you die na..
Re: I Almost Lost 6k Because Of My Babe. See Why And How!!! by idu1(m): 6:49pm On Aug 13, 2016
;Dinternet trolls are intelligent.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Lost 6k Because Of My Babe. See Why And How!!! by reservd(m): 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2016
stupidity:
Unto strolling things with my babe this evening, every saturday I prefer me and her stroll out with leg.(Romantic walk) So we got to this lonely road wey be say people nor too dey pass except on cars and okada. Na so we see money wey squeeze for ground. I rush ma carry the money my babe hold me back, "stupidity, do you know who dropped the money here, could b a ritualist, don't touch it"

Nai I reply her, "babe, this money pass 3k o, (na 1 1k note), me sef na ritualist nothing dey happen"

I reached for the money again, she shouted at me, if you touch that money I will leave you here and never talk to you again. Na so she vex leave me. Me nor know why she carry the matter for head like that o.

Nai I tell her say if its truly what she thinks it is, ritualist-ish, its better I use stick to push it into the bush make small small children nor go pick am then turn to goat or fowl. She agreed. I push the money enter bush and we waka comot. For my mind I know say I nor fit carry last. As a badt sharp guy, I con use style drop my house key for ground. We got to my house few minutes later, I search my pocket, no key, naim I shout, "babe, is my key with you"? She said no. I carry her purse check am well. I told her to follow me, make we go find the key together(na wash) she refused, say she don tire. Nai I carry my neighbor plastic chair give her make she sit down wait me. I dey go find my key.

I tear race reach the spot carry my key for ground, go inside the bush collect the money. My people, I counted the money and its a whooping 6k. For this economy. As I dey return back house, I use 1k5
buy suya for road. As am typing this now, na me and her dey chop the suya. She nor know.
Lol, correct guy, oversense worri u
Re: I Almost Lost 6k Because Of My Babe. See Why And How!!! by TOMTOM15(m): 6:52pm On Aug 13, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: I Almost Lost 6k Because Of My Babe. See Why And How!!! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 13, 2016
But what if as you pick the money, you come turn to goat?. grin cos it happens.
Re: I Almost Lost 6k Because Of My Babe. See Why And How!!! by Firstlieutenant(m): 7:07pm On Aug 13, 2016
Na heavy agbero u be so.
Re: I Almost Lost 6k Because Of My Babe. See Why And How!!! by Cholls(m): 7:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
my brother STUPIDITY u never cease to amaze me with ur madness.........thanks for keeping it real.
Re: I Almost Lost 6k Because Of My Babe. See Why And How!!! by Teniolasmart: 7:54pm On Aug 13, 2016
u are one of d people in d nigeria who promote corruption in nigeria.....................................................................................if i was d one i would nt even bother to glance twice..........

But if it was an iphone 6............... .;;;

i may have cos i need a phone right now....

Buhari caused it

(1) (Reply)

How Would You React To This? / Reasons Why Many Pretty Ladies Are Still Single / Sex Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.