Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Yaradua Should Resign With Immediat Effect! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yaradua Should Resign With Immediat Effect! (2061 Views)

Okorocha Has Abandoned Imo For His Son-in-law, He Should Resign – Onuegbu / Saraki’s Poor Defence: Why He Should Resign Or Be Impeached / PDP Chief Asks Mu'azu To Resign With Immediate Effect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yaradua Should Resign With Immediat Effect! by Sine1: 11:41am On Sep 26, 2009
Valid point? which valid point did you raise? except that you will never live your life unless yaradua steps out of office.
Re: Yaradua Should Resign With Immediat Effect! by SkyBlue1: 11:43am On Sep 26, 2009
Sine1:

Valid point? which valid point did you raise? except that you will never live your life unless yaradua steps out of office.

LOL. I apologise for not recognising the futility in this discussion a while ago, it is quite unlike me. I will not indulge you any further. Have a nice day smiley
Re: Yaradua Should Resign With Immediat Effect! by Sine1: 11:44am On Sep 26, 2009
may yaradua kill your mother. Amen lol
Re: Yaradua Should Resign With Immediat Effect! by OAM4J: 11:46am On Sep 26, 2009
Sine1:

We thank God for the internet Its sad because you have been complaining for 50 odd years. Well this is a new medium to let your grouses out. Strike was a thing of the past.ok o. the people demand more from behind their computer screens. Halleluyah!

Why are u on nairaland sine1? Well I will tell you why am here, to inform and be informed and share my opinion with others. Nobody is hiding behind computers. A lot of Nigerian are on this forum and they are potential force to enforce a change and transformation. I guess you see all these  exercises as a waste of time. Anyway I guess the people that will read this thread will be able to read in between the lines and pick out the facts. Just too bad that despite all you didn’t get the point of the thread i.e. why we call for Yar adua resignation
Re: Yaradua Should Resign With Immediat Effect! by Rosabelle(f): 11:47am On Sep 26, 2009
Sine1:

You still havnt said anything to validate where you stand. NOTHING.
All you have said is that people who are poor are poor because they dont treat eachother well and so its their fault they dont have electricity and water and this has nothing (in your opinion) to do with yaraduas person as president. He's just there as a figure head
You have said each nigerian should lead himself and stop complaing cos the leader cant do anythign for us. Thats not what he's there for. He's there to be a figure head.
You have said people treat you badly and as a result deserve a bad government or non at all. Its all their fault and has nothing to do with you or yaradua.
You have safely manuevered your way into talking a lot, but saying nothing and arguing with those who had valid worries to raise.
Now thats what I call a waste of time
Re: Yaradua Should Resign With Immediat Effect! by Rosabelle(f): 11:49am On Sep 26, 2009
Sine1:

may yaradua kill your mother. Amen lol
What does that have to do with anything?? Why the cursing now? Were'nt we just discussing. Having a decent heated discussion?? Where is that coming from? And you were irked at first cos someone was being sacarstic`??
Re: Yaradua Should Resign With Immediat Effect! by Sine1: 11:50am On Sep 26, 2009
OAM4J:

Why are u on nairaland sine1? Well I will tell you why am here, to inform and be informed and share my opinion with others. Nobody is hiding behind computers. A lot of Nigerian are on this forum and they are potential force to enforce a change and transformation. I guess you see all these  exercises as a waste of time. Anyway I guess the people that will read this thread will be able to read in between the lines and pick out the facts. Just too bad that despite all you didn’t get the point of the thread i.e. why we call for Yar adua resignation

is this not the guy looking for jamaican visa??
Re: Yaradua Should Resign With Immediat Effect! by Sine1: 11:52am On Sep 26, 2009
Rosabelle:

What does that have to do with anything?? Why the cursing now? Were'nt we just discussing. Having a decent heated discussion?? Where is that coming from? And you were irked at first cos someone was being sacarstic`??

i pray that as u walk down the street u will be shot. if u survive u will be shot again.
Re: Yaradua Should Resign With Immediat Effect! by Rosabelle(f): 11:58am On Sep 26, 2009
Sine1:

i pray that as u walk down the street u will be shot. if u survive u will be shot again.
Ah. I see. One on the loose. I now understand. Like Sky blue said, I should have recognised already, youre one of them.
Our words are messengers we send forth. So your words will come back to give you their result
Re: Yaradua Should Resign With Immediat Effect! by OAM4J: 11:59am On Sep 26, 2009
Sine1:

is this not the guy looking for jamaican visa??

you are really a waste of time. what has your question got to do with the topic? (well if you want to know I am a Nigerian on official asssigment here in Jamaica). Dont have more time to waste with u. u r just too impossible to reason with. I have taken note of your name and i promise never to waste my time with u again.
Re: Yaradua Should Resign With Immediat Effect! by Sine1: 12:33pm On Sep 26, 2009
OAM4J:

you are really a waste of time. what has your question got to do with the topic? (well if you want to know I am a Nigerian on official asssigment here in Jamaica). Dont have more time to waste with u. u r just too impossible to reason with. I have taken note of your name and i promise never to waste my time with u again.

which official assignment?so drug peddling is official assignment? u shall mark attendance the immigration prison cells soon. Antelope

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Fashola The Only Perfroming Governor? / Modern Pan-africanism / Enemies Of Nigeria - Adedibu’s Wife, Aides Launch Ibb Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.