Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Husband Caught While Hiding To Watch Is Wife Bath - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Caught While Hiding To Watch Is Wife Bath (1253 Views)

Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures / Married Man Caught While Looking For A Hook Up As His Lonely Wife Laments. / President Buhari Finally Located While Hiding In Jamaica (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Husband Caught While Hiding To Watch Is Wife Bath by lordpriso(m): 10:28pm On Aug 13, 2016
Early this morning i caught my landlord pimping through the window to watch his wife baths. He as been watching her for more than ten minutes bfor and i wen to him and told him to stop. Now d man his angry with me and he is going about telling people that i am not a good child. Should i tell everyone what he did? Hiding to watch ur wife or husband bath is it bad? Pls i need ur advice. Thanks.
Re: Husband Caught While Hiding To Watch Is Wife Bath by bigtt76(f): 10:50pm On Aug 13, 2016
grin did you catch him or he caught you? Why are asking if it's bad to watch his wife bath? Nor bi hin property? May be na de only tin wen fit make hin okoooh stand up o! tongue

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught While Hiding To Watch Is Wife Bath by danieljessy: 11:28pm On Aug 13, 2016
Seeking advice for this crap..smh

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Name Of This Boot (photo) / Alicia Silverstone Bares ALL In NUDE To Urge People To Support Animal Right Char / World's Oldest Man Celebrates 146th Birthday (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.