Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

World's Oldest Man Celebrates 146th Birthday (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / World's Oldest Man Celebrates 146th Birthday (pics) (1251 Views)

Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) / Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics / Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World's Oldest Man Celebrates 146th Birthday (pics) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2017
An Indonesian man who claims to be the oldest person ever to have lived has celebrated his 146th birthday.

Mbah Gotho, from a small village in the Central Java province, has documentation that states he was born on 31 December 1870, and the Indonesian records office has said confirmed this was accurate.

If it is correct, this would earn him the title of the oldest person ever, a title currently held by French centenarian Jeanne
Calment, who was 122 when she died.

Mr Gotho celebrated the landmark birthday with his grandson, Suryanto, and his wife, Suwarni, having reportedly outlived all 10 of his siblings, his four wives and his children.

During the celebrations, family and neighbours flocked to the modest house to celebrate the occasion, and Mr Gotho was seen grinning as they sang him a birthday song.

Re: World's Oldest Man Celebrates 146th Birthday (pics) by thesuave10(m): 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2017
Lily is this your BBM Pin D1E3F14E??

1 Like

Re: World's Oldest Man Celebrates 146th Birthday (pics) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2017
Scary... embarassed
I mean, I'd never wish to be that OLd. lipsrsealed
it's Torture! But Happy Birthday to him tho! smiley

1 Like

Re: World's Oldest Man Celebrates 146th Birthday (pics) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 02, 2017
Call me when he gets to 200
Re: World's Oldest Man Celebrates 146th Birthday (pics) by Brymo: 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
I didn't imagine everything could be abused.
Re: World's Oldest Man Celebrates 146th Birthday (pics) by wtfCode: 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2017
Seriously old man.
If u ain't gonna be healthy when I'm old, then _fuck it!
Re: World's Oldest Man Celebrates 146th Birthday (pics) by enuk80(m): 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2017
lilyqueen:
An Indonesian man who claims to be the oldest person ever to have lived has celebrated his 146th birthday.

Mbah Gotho, from a small village in the Central Java province, has documentation that states he was born on 31 December 1870, and the Indonesian records office has said confirmed this was accurate.

If it is correct, this would earn him the title of the oldest person ever, a title currently held by French centenarian Jeanne
Calment, who was 122 when she died.

Mr Gotho celebrated the landmark birthday with his grandson, Suryanto, and his wife, Suwarni, having reportedly outlived all 10 of his siblings, his four wives and his children.

During the celebrations, family and neighbours flocked to the modest house to celebrate the occasion, and Mr Gotho was seen grinning as they sang him a birthday song.

the man is damn old..happy biryhday

Re: World's Oldest Man Celebrates 146th Birthday (pics) by Laveda(f): 5:20pm On Jan 02, 2017
Wow
Re: World's Oldest Man Celebrates 146th Birthday (pics) by YOLOHOMMIE(m): 5:20pm On Jan 02, 2017
Wtf!

shocked

Dude z so old. I bet he's not enjoying his life.

#YOLO
Re: World's Oldest Man Celebrates 146th Birthday (pics) by Radiohead6(f): 5:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
Brymo:
I didn't imagine everything could be abused.
lol Even age brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World's Oldest Man Celebrates 146th Birthday (pics) by princefunmmy(m): 5:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
Ok. Happy Birthday Mr Oldest man.. Should I say LLnP?
Re: World's Oldest Man Celebrates 146th Birthday (pics) by Yuneehk(f): 5:30pm On Jan 02, 2017
This papa should be a husband, father, grandfather, great grand father, great-great grandfather, and so on cheesy

Happy birthday to him. Can one still wish him Long life and prosperity 'cause he's lived/living long
Re: World's Oldest Man Celebrates 146th Birthday (pics) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 02, 2017
I wouldn't wish this on my enemy.
Isn't he tired of living?
Re: World's Oldest Man Celebrates 146th Birthday (pics) by Berbierklaus(f): 5:48pm On Jan 02, 2017
Death should please come for the man. Let him go and rest abeg.
Re: World's Oldest Man Celebrates 146th Birthday (pics) by rottennaija(m): 5:53pm On Jan 02, 2017
This is good. At least some people still live for a long time
Re: World's Oldest Man Celebrates 146th Birthday (pics) by tobillionaire(m): 5:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
chai
Re: World's Oldest Man Celebrates 146th Birthday (pics) by Nobody: 4:50am On Jan 03, 2017
Something for the tourism industry, i don't envy him though.
Re: World's Oldest Man Celebrates 146th Birthday (pics) by WebSurfer(m): 5:29am On Jan 03, 2017
grin
Re: World's Oldest Man Celebrates 146th Birthday (pics) by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 03, 2017
Berbierklaus:
Death should please come for the man.
Let him go and rest abeg.
Y wish death upon him? nigga is enjoying his life with b**ches around him,he may look dead to u but he still got the energy to feel over a hundred more asses if he wishes.

(1) (Reply)

Secrets Of Self-servicing / Top 3 Dangerous S.ex Myths About Men [LEARN TODAY] / The Hottest Stand Of Kendall Jenner Flaunting Her Long Legs In Short Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.