Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,899 members, 7,956,397 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:12 AM

Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink (16253 Views)

Man Faints At Car Park After Taking Tramadol For The 1st Time In Onitsha (pics / Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) / Amina Ibrahim Dies Of Stevens-Johnson Syndrome In Kano After Taking Septrin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by frubben(m): 6:58pm On Aug 14, 2016
When u wan do the mixing, u no ask us wether e good, na when u wan die u come dey ask for explanation.

Bros bear ur cross o jare

Since who n go dey do lik superman for drink
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2016
dancok:
what of Guinness stout,my brand

I used to love Guinness, I still do but I had to cut back from taking 5 big stouts a sitting (that is the least I used to drink per sitting) to 1 bottle max.

At a point each time I drank it, I got headache on one side of the head, blocked nostrils, high temperature, shivers and lose stool.

I stopped.
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by drehdinho(m): 7:21pm On Aug 14, 2016
Lukmann1:
undecided i wander what you people got in take of alcohol. must you drank, now you are about for killed yourself cuz of drinks. You better went to see a doctors.

Guy, are you for real?
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by lepasharon(f): 7:44pm On Aug 14, 2016
oglalasioux:

Drink a lot of water to counter balance the alcohol and sugar level then take a good rest. You'll be ok within a short time. If you want to try alcohol again avoiding mixing it with anything sugary or don't take alcohol immediately after eating sugary foods especially ice cream. I bet you'll be ok as soon as the alcohol and the sugar wear off.

Is alcohol not a sugar?
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by lepasharon(f): 7:49pm On Aug 14, 2016
NigerianSHA:
You this girl I Don send you Millions of PM you never reply, I know that's not your real pic.

GOD DON KASH YOU TODAY!

1 Like

Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by Respect55(m): 8:14pm On Aug 14, 2016
Very simple. Stop drinking
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by snowblaq(f): 9:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
MotherConfesor:
Doctors and health practitioners in the house kindly help with possible solution.
I had an Eva wine in my fridge which is to expire in 2018. I decided to mix it with alcohol, Mc dowel's precisely. After taking it, my body since then haven't remained same for two days now. I developed hives, all part of my body itching and swelling, serious headache and nauseating feeling. What is likely wrong and what do I do

Note that the Mc Dowels wasn't having expiring date written on it. just Mfg date. Am really sick. can't stand up from my bed for two days now

Mods kindly treat as this is urgent.
...u are obviously having an anaphylactic reaction to that mixture....try getting and antihistamine like Cetrizine or Loratidine and take one tablet once a day....if this doesnt help in the nxt 24hrs...u might need to get to the hospital for an adrenaline injection.
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by fatdick(m): 3:59am On Aug 15, 2016
uzuede4:
cool u dey vex ooo
tongue
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by Kexorcist(m): 4:56am On Aug 15, 2016
OP, I advise you don't drink it again. You're probably sick from something else, though.

Sayelabola:

Does drinking of such mixture causes HIV/AIDS in the first place?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! No, but I bet you could make a lot of people think that.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by hollypagan: 5:31am On Aug 15, 2016
MotherConfesor:

I do HIV test every three month. Trust me this isn't the case. I just did two months ago
every three months huh ,which mean you dey do m every day
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by AfroKnight: 6:25am On Aug 15, 2016
jojosweet:
it isn't where are u coming from.
Care to elaborate? How is it not a sin where he's coming from?
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by Tsongz(f): 7:35am On Aug 15, 2016
grin wrong combo
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 15, 2016
It has never occurred to me that a normal human being will harbor the taught of mixing Eva wine with Mc Dowels. This is a wicked combo, it is suicidal.
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by usaration: 3:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
MotherConfesor:
Doctors and health practitioners in the house kindly help with possible solution.
I had an Eva wine in my fridge which is to expire in 2018. I decided to mix it with alcohol, Mc dowel's precisely. After taking it, my body since then haven't remained same for two days now. I developed hives, all part of my body itching and swelling, serious headache and nauseating feeling. What is likely wrong and what do I do.
my sister what ever you do, make sure you go get yourself tested for viral hepatitis. It took me just a can of bullet to discover I had one some ten months back.don't ignore this.the test is just #1050 at LASUTH.
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by Toks2008(m): 8:08am On Aug 24, 2016
snowblaq:
...u are obviously having an anaphylactic reaction to that mixture....try getting and antihistamine like Cetrizine or Loratidine and take one tablet once a day....if this doesnt help in the nxt 24hrs...u might need to get to the hospital for an adrenaline injection.

You must be academically sound or a doctor.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by snowblaq(f): 1:10pm On Sep 03, 2016
Toks2008:

You must be academically sound or a doctor.
...thanks....im a Pharmacist
Re: Help, I Feel Sick After Taking A Drink by NaraAzimova: 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2016
i think this is so normal)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wheat Flour A Dangerous Substitute For Garri, Fufu, Amala And Semovita / Pls Help!!! My Recurrent Boils Ailment Doctors In The House / 1 In Every 13 Residents Of Anambra Infected With Tuberculosis – Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.