Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) (56768 Views)

Man Almost Slips Into Convulsion After Taking "Colorado" / Burial Of Man, 2 Daughters Who Died After Taking Traditional Medicine In Anambra / Lady Goes Crazy After Her NYSC (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by ayomidegambari(m): 5:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
this happened in my street last night, this girl took Igbo along with her friends, but unfortunately for her, she started acting otherwise. it was when she pulled her cloth and started dancing round the street, people noticed her, then her friend revealed that the weed she took reacted in her body, she's been taken to yaba left this morning.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by HQuadreal: 5:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
Warridis ?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by generalbush(m): 6:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
Hahahaha... They should give her garri jare!!

Una no get weed men for the area??

Give her one cup garri..!!

I remember my first time sha... cheesy

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by EbukaHades10(m): 6:01pm On Apr 02, 2017
It is not by force to take "brown brown" but if at all,take responsibly,drag responsibly and puff responsibly.............but then again,dem no go hear.

22 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
Her brain is just undergoing factory reset..
op.. sha no answer her is she ask you how she go fit get to third mainland bridge from Iyana-Ipaja oooo..

47 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by veinless(f): 6:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
pix of her running mad or ah....

in other news, those men there are anxiously waiting for her to get naked sad sad

81 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by yomi007k(m): 7:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
veinless:
pix of her running mad or ah....

in other news, those men there are anxiously waiting for her to get naked sad sad
grin

As in...dem go de cabash say mk she pull everything.

13 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by ebukahandsome(m): 7:30pm On Apr 02, 2017
Something wey baba Godeh create for MEN ONLY...
What man can do,a woman can to better.
Oya nah

18 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by ayomidegambari(m): 10:08pm On Apr 02, 2017
cc: lalasticlala come and do ur job oo
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by MrGreenMavro: 8:47am On Apr 03, 2017
grin

She wants to be like Lady Gaga cheesy cheesy cheesy

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by Ogashub(m): 8:48am On Apr 03, 2017
How is this news?? How can we see her goin gaga on pictures

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by Kondomatic(m): 8:48am On Apr 03, 2017
I remember the first time I unknowingly ate food that was spiced with weed, enough of it.

The first thing I noticed was that my head became unusually heavy and my sight a bit blurry.

Then my legs became weak, I suspected something and soaked garri immediately.

It was while taking the garri that I heard the sound of church bell inside my head and a voice telling me to start preparing for a federal executive local government chairman meeting in our headmaster's house.

Another voice told me to remember to bring my pen and paper because I will be made the secretary that day as the doctor who is our secretary will be going to hear confession in a new Catholic Church.

I said shou.... let me prepare immediately but first I need to eat something.

I grabbed a loaf of bread from the fridge and finished it within seconds, still hungry.

I moved to the kitchen and finished half of the rice I cooked without remembering stew. It tasted great though. Anything you put in your mouth when you're high tastes like heaven.

I moved to the bedroom and sat down on the bed to recite how I will introduce myself at the meeting and that was all I could remember.

I woke in the middle of the night with a terrible headache.

237 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by Princelegacylemoha(m): 8:48am On Apr 03, 2017
undecided

THE RATE AT WHICH NIGERIANS ESPECIALLY ladies SMOKE WEED THESE DAYS , IS VERY ALARMING , I DON'T JUST UNDERSTAND.

angry

7 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by bikerboy1(m): 8:48am On Apr 03, 2017
Her life, Her business.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by Dc4life(m): 8:48am On Apr 03, 2017
Nigerians are so uneducated. The weed she smoked is a plant. Unless they laced(Drugged) the weed, she would be either really calm or really happy. Not acting Mad. Let us know when you have the real story.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by adorablepepple(f): 8:49am On Apr 03, 2017
undecided once she comes out of this now,she will become weed distributor. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by realtestament(m): 8:49am On Apr 03, 2017
I piry for sorry a** cry cry
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 03, 2017
A girl for that matter!!!.... I still wonder what people gain in taking these stuffs even when they are fully aware of the damage it does to the body system in the long run. I wish her a quick recovery.

Don't be surprised to see her smoking it again when she's healthy. That's the bad side of addiction, you will know its harmful implications but you just can't stop.

11 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by meskana212(m): 8:49am On Apr 03, 2017
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by b3llo(m): 8:49am On Apr 03, 2017
Hmm..... Leave the babe joor she is feeling super fly joor

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by money121(m): 8:50am On Apr 03, 2017
Slay Queen grin

17 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by pepemendy(m): 8:50am On Apr 03, 2017
I love weed

3 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by ginajet(f): 8:50am On Apr 03, 2017
If Efe is selling 'real', Bisola 'talent', TBoss 'boss Lady', Debie 'DeRisersWorld', wetin Marvis go sell for #GrandFinale? Eba?.......... SMS Vote TBoss to 32052 or download wechat and Vote TBoss.. Give her all your 100 wechat votes oooo
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by piperson(m): 8:50am On Apr 03, 2017
say u post am nor too pain me... Say mods carry am enter FP deh burn my pant,,, maka why?? she's now all over the Internet, poor girl

12 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by kushfc(m): 8:50am On Apr 03, 2017
Video of her going gags or u know the rest.
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by livingg(m): 8:50am On Apr 03, 2017
GIRLS ..Continue clubbing, smoking weed with your boyfriend thinking its cool...my sister that guy will marry someone decent and use you as a testimony in church, Stay warned.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by Goldenheart(m): 8:50am On Apr 03, 2017
angry grin
Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by Bashirfuntua(m): 8:50am On Apr 03, 2017
OP I beg you in the name of anything you worship add the naked part you mentioned and don't sensored any part of her body. thank you in advance

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Gaga After Taking Weed (Photos) by senderous(m): 8:51am On Apr 03, 2017
She probably smoked it wit strand of hair

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men, The Enemies Of Your Sex Stamina Are: / Muslim Lady Who Performed Surgery In Hijab Speaks After Succesful Operation.PICS / Sleeping With An HIV Positive Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.