Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

MY Plight:please Help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY Plight:please Help. (1291 Views)

23And Still Single (plight Of A Phelgmatic) / Over 30 And Unmarried: Plight Of The Of The Northern Spinster. Girl Laments / Nairalanders, Hear My Plight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY Plight:please Help. by Jagabanj(f): 5:53am On Aug 14, 2016
Re: MY Plight:please Help. by Onlyhandsome(m): 5:59am On Aug 14, 2016
as for making him fall deeply u have to travel to ur village n come back, den cook his food,he has so many female friends around him which he has told me all are ex's.He was a womanizer but told me he has changed. one day too, he will tell another girl ur his ex. girl if he is wat want n wish to have den do it ur way. two kids, former womanizer hmmmm, we de watch
Re: MY Plight:please Help. by sinaj(f): 6:05am On Aug 14, 2016
If a guy can abandon his kids for 2yrs, dnt u think he will do worse to you
Re: MY Plight:please Help. by duduade: 6:12am On Aug 14, 2016
A womanizer can never change....

Let him be deceiving you o...

Collect the ring and watch yourself be a * Lord of the ring*...... Anyway you just 23 ... Focus on improving yourself.... Emotionally.. Psychologically.... Career wise..

You don't need all this baggage from one guy...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MY Plight:please Help. by Tallesty1(m): 6:36am On Aug 14, 2016
sinaj:

SHE'S IN LOVE NAH.

Don't you know that the tingly feeling we get when see the person we love is common sense leaving our body?
Re: MY Plight:please Help. by Spicylate(f): 6:40am On Aug 14, 2016
I'd take a break and use it to think well. #futurethoughts not #nowthoughts
Re: MY Plight:please Help. by Oche211(m): 6:44am On Aug 14, 2016
U don't need all the stuffs that dude is giving u. He's absolutely deceiving nd confusing u. The earlier u call it quit with him, the better 4 ur heart.
Haba, he shld knw what to do by nw with dat other relationship if he truely loves u. Imagine receiving calls in ur presence. U think he's been sincere bt the truth is dat, he's messing with ur head.
No matter how a man groom a chicken, na eat he go eat am at last.
Save urself d unnecessary emotional traumas.
Re: MY Plight:please Help. by Oche211(m): 6:46am On Aug 14, 2016
Tallesty1:
SHE'S IN LOVE NAH.

Don't you know that the tingly feeling we get when see the person we love is common sense leaving our body?
na so. Absolutely true.
Re: MY Plight:please Help. by boxer022(m): 6:49am On Aug 14, 2016
My Sister I need you to understand something. He told you that he is in another relationship with another girl and that he has two children already. The only thing I will say in this issue is that he may be telling you the truth but is not doing anything to prove to you that he wants only you. He said that he wants to give you a ring so as to put your mind at rest that he will marry you, but how are you sure he has not done same to other girls? If indeed he wants you then he should do away with other girls and concentrate on only you. You have to be careful so that you will not fall victim of pain and heart break.
Re: MY Plight:please Help. by IamLEGEND1: 6:54am On Aug 14, 2016
A relationship built on lies? cheesy
That seems like the perfect recipe for a long-lasting union.

1 Like

Re: MY Plight:please Help. by donbenedict(m): 7:04am On Aug 14, 2016
grin

Sinaj killed it. Women and love sha.. Kai. God have mercy on them

1 Like

Re: MY Plight:please Help. by AuroraB(f): 7:12am On Aug 14, 2016
embarassed

Re: MY Plight:please Help. by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 14, 2016
Confam player ni bobo yen sha
Re: MY Plight:please Help. by Ab025(m): 7:30am On Aug 14, 2016
U Don see fine boy na.... (babyface according to you), how u no go confuse!

Trust me, he won't even ask you for sex, Na you go ask am for sex......with the way you are falling like a roller-coaster!
Re: MY Plight:please Help. by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 14, 2016
Tander fire u there ...
Re: MY Plight:please Help. by dilini(m): 7:55am On Aug 14, 2016
Now let's do this...

He says he's got two kids from previous relationship and hasn't set eyes on them for the past...how many years? Damn! Isn't that contradictory in some way?
Okay, he openly told you he still talks to not just one ex but all his exes... hmmm. How sure are is it that you might likely end up like the rest?
Yes, I believe he's got a charming personality and that is why he's got lots of girls drooling for him... guess you've been caught in the web too. The same things he told those girls (now exes) are the same things he's telling you and promising you a ring. Do you know that he may be doing the same to two or more girls just as he's doing to you, playing Mr. Nice guy...? Oh come on!!! Wake up pretty one!... Why isn't he talking about what you wanna do in your life, your goals and aspirations (except you don't have one). He's only taking advantage of your recent breakup using it as a bait to win you over to himself!
You've got to be careful... If he was serious he should be able to maintain a girl atleast and not just have hordes of exes all piled up for his sexual esctasies. Bet me he sure will start requesting for sex sooner or later.... If you know what is good for you get your eyes peeled and see the red flag. You don't want another heartbreak....

Check my profile though

My 2cents sha....
Re: MY Plight:please Help. by sinaj(f): 7:56am On Aug 14, 2016
Tallesty1:
SHE'S IN LOVE NAH.

lol

Love is really powerful
Re: MY Plight:please Help. by Tallesty1(m): 8:02am On Aug 14, 2016
sinaj:
lol

Love is really powerful
Love isn't that powerful.
Lack of common sense is.
Re: MY Plight:please Help. by Cutehector(m): 2:18pm On Oct 04, 2016
Lol I wonder how these guys do it.... iffa profess love giv babe now she will think i'm bluffing.
Re: MY Plight:please Help. by Oilwell(m): 4:18pm On Oct 04, 2016
sinaj:

Sinaj nwa Pitaakwa tell her biko

No matter what we tell her here she will still go ahead and do that which she has in mind.

Girls na today
Re: MY Plight:please Help. by Olamsoh: 9:20am On Feb 06, 2019
wink

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: A Masturbation Tale ($uper Er0tic Story) / Oya O, Ladies!! Saw This On Facebook And Read Hilarious Replies!! / It Started With Just A Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.