Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Over 30 And Unmarried: Plight Of The Of The Northern Spinster. Girl Laments - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Over 30 And Unmarried: Plight Of The Of The Northern Spinster. Girl Laments (1203 Views)

"My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me With Cuddling"-nigerian Girl Laments (REACTIONS) / Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over 30 And Unmarried: Plight Of The Of The Northern Spinster. Girl Laments by coptic: 8:04pm On Feb 08, 2017

Re: Over 30 And Unmarried: Plight Of The Of The Northern Spinster. Girl Laments by coptic: 8:05pm On Feb 08, 2017
More

Re: Over 30 And Unmarried: Plight Of The Of The Northern Spinster. Girl Laments by minexpo(m): 8:05pm On Feb 08, 2017
Re: Over 30 And Unmarried: Plight Of The Of The Northern Spinster. Girl Laments by TheRealOwner(m): 8:33pm On Feb 08, 2017
One slow fool is there asking her if she is questioning the teachings of Islam. He probably hasn't raised the number of problems in the North directly related to their religion.

2 Likes

Re: Over 30 And Unmarried: Plight Of The Of The Northern Spinster. Girl Laments by hopeforcharles(m): 8:39pm On Feb 08, 2017
Dont know with their stance on multiples wives there are some unmarried beautiful single arewa ladies shocked shocked
Re: Over 30 And Unmarried: Plight Of The Of The Northern Spinster. Girl Laments by casttlebarbz(m): 8:45pm On Feb 08, 2017
she is right
Re: Over 30 And Unmarried: Plight Of The Of The Northern Spinster. Girl Laments by coptic: 8:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
TheRealOwner:
One slow fool is there asking her if she is questioning the teachings of Islam. He probably hasn't raised the number of problems in the North directly related to their religion.

Thought I was the only one irked by the silly comment.

Some people are no different from animals, seriously. They've been practicing all these religious vanities for years with nothing to show for it. And one Nincompoop is talking about teachings.

The guy is a national disaster.
Re: Over 30 And Unmarried: Plight Of The Of The Northern Spinster. Girl Laments by verygudbadguy(m): 8:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
She is right. The uneducated parent in the North give out their girls in marriage as early as 13 years while the educated ones train theirs till they come of age.

God help us.
Re: Over 30 And Unmarried: Plight Of The Of The Northern Spinster. Girl Laments by TheRealOwner(m): 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2017
coptic:

Thought I was the only one irked by the silly comment.

Some people are no different from animals, seriously. They've been practicing all these religious vanities for years with nothing to show for it. And one Nincompoop is talking about teachings.

The guy is a national disaster.
Lol. You are absolutely right. Only the people of a society can solve it's problems and change it. No deity, visible or invisible, is EVER going to help them solve their problems. The sooner people realise this fact, the better for humanity

1 Like

Re: Over 30 And Unmarried: Plight Of The Of The Northern Spinster. Girl Laments by coptic: 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2017
TheRealOwner:

Lol. You are absolutely right. Only the people of a society can solve it's problems and change it. No deity, visible or invisible, is EVER going to help them solve their problems. The sooner people realise this fact, the better for humanity
Heheheh. Absolutely, boss.

Religion has done a lot of damage to the psych of our people.

That fact you stated up there is what they have been trying to hide from the people for donkey years now. Instead, they brainwash them with inanities.

Imagine, the idiot was even praying that "god" should save them from people who think like she does. And you tell me that that's not mumu personified? grin

1 Like

Re: Over 30 And Unmarried: Plight Of The Of The Northern Spinster. Girl Laments by TheRealOwner(m): 6:51am On Feb 09, 2017
coptic:

Heheheh. Absolutely, boss.

Religion has done a lot of damage to the psych of our people.

That fact you stated up there is what they have been trying to hide from the people for donkey years now. Instead, they brainwash them with inanities.

Imagine, the idiot was even praying that "god" should save them from people who think like she does. And you tell me that that's not mumu personified? grin

The thing tire me. Religion is like a cage. The animal in it has lived in it all its life, it knows the cage so well and loves it so much that it sees all other free animals as "suffering". Religion is a mental cage. It would take an extraordinary effort to break out just one person, not to talk a whole society. Even the ones who try to break out are beaten, killed, ostracised, discriminated against, disowned, and treated only a little better than animals all to stop them from doing so. There are countless examples.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 30 And Unmarried: Plight Of The Of The Northern Spinster. Girl Laments by Fuqman(m): 6:57am On Feb 09, 2017
I think the only way to avoid all these effects is to delay marriage to a more appropriate age (26years). They should also encourage adolescent girls’ school attendance and also provide economic opportunities to them in terms of vocational trainings so as for them to be economically independent.

They should hold their leaders accountable.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me With Steps To Make Stew / I Am Down With My Health, Someone Help Me Financially Pls I Beg Everyone / She Got Angry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.