Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

How To Move On When You're Hurt!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Move On When You're Hurt!!! (23263 Views)

The Right Way To Fart When You're Sharing A Bed[PICS] / 15 Happenings When You're In A Long Distance Relationship With A Girl (Pictures) / What Are The Things You Do When You're Alone That No One Knows About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Move On When You're Hurt!!! by Francon(f): 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2016
I learnt from this post. Thanks for sharing
Re: How To Move On When You're Hurt!!! by onstelly(f): 5:06pm On Aug 14, 2016
flokii:

Hmmn.. Word!

Buh who would want to hurt a pretty lady like you
Hahahaha in this life things are not done that way, you will surely get hurt no matter how you look
Re: How To Move On When You're Hurt!!! by Nkysuccess(f): 5:21pm On Aug 14, 2016
Thumps up bro! Nice write up. Forgiveness really pays
Re: How To Move On When You're Hurt!!! by flokii: 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2016
onstelly:

Hahahaha in this life things are not done that way, you will surely get hurt no matter how you look

True.. Buh I wouldn't dare to hurt someone like you. lol

Hope ur evening is going well
Re: How To Move On When You're Hurt!!! by Beamborla(f): 5:43pm On Aug 14, 2016
Easier said/written that done.

Nevertheless the information is needed in our society today.
Re: How To Move On When You're Hurt!!! by Originalsly: 6:05pm On Aug 14, 2016
Hmmm..... why be waiting and hoping and expecting for someone to apologize? If they do.... then they think they did you a wrong. If they don't ... then they don't think they have done anything wrong. You should then know your idea of right/wrong is not the same as theirs...and you should know what to expect in the future. Then so many people apologise....from the lips and not the heart.
You asked for a glass of soda...I brought you Fanta... you're upset because you don't drink Fanta..you drink Pepsi or Coke... who should apologise? But hey!....great ways of keeping off stress and HBP!
Re: How To Move On When You're Hurt!!! by bejeria101(m): 6:11pm On Aug 14, 2016
Well in my case,its still on going a case of pure church politics,been on suspension for 5 mths now,they are waiting for me to come n beg them because the man is a house of reps member whom i did nothing to i was parking a car and unknwn to me mr reps members kid were behind the car,and no i didnt hit them ,my unit pastor who also is in the army called me and spoke to me like a father would and told me to apologise,my concern what is the certainty that it wont repeat itself bcause im nt a title holder? Also thrown in on thursday was an arrest threat,dnt knw what that is suppose to achive,elders play dis age prank cos,u would be at the losing end,it wont work with me.
Re: How To Move On When You're Hurt!!! by Eminembuz(m): 7:06pm On Aug 14, 2016
importexpert:

thanks. lovely comment.
thanks.
Re: How To Move On When You're Hurt!!! by Orikinla(m): 7:18pm On Aug 14, 2016
My EX who is a popular member of Nairaland has been holding me to ransom.
She left in 2006 and returned the following year and later left again 2010 and then returned last year. But she is now using another tactic to keep communicating with me by refusing to return a large sum of money she collected from me and boasted that she would return.
I cannot even let my present woman know that my ex is owing me so much money. She would query what led to that.

The mother of another ex has been calling me to reconcile with her to renew our relationship when she knows I am not single.
In my own case, many exes just don't want to move on.
When their new boyfriends or husbands maltreat them, they look for ways to crawl or walk back into my life. And I must confess, I feel sorry for them, because the world is not fair to many people.
Re: How To Move On When You're Hurt!!! by poju4real: 7:22pm On Aug 14, 2016
nice write up brother.

To be sincere with you I have been hurt so many times and I have applied over 90% of this ur write up but things seem not to be working.
Re: How To Move On When You're Hurt!!! by firstking01(m): 7:26pm On Aug 14, 2016
ClassCaptain:
:....... What of the good ways is...

Login to Nairaland...
This can help atimes i tell ya, esp all those funny memes, you go just laff out the depressiongrin
Re: How To Move On When You're Hurt!!! by beautiful232(f): 7:50pm On Aug 14, 2016
nice write up.
moving on is the best thing
best revenge is to look good
forgiveness is letting him come in again
And mess you up
Re: How To Move On When You're Hurt!!! by greatness22(m): 8:12pm On Aug 14, 2016
Sickstars a.k.a hafricanadian.

Welcome. cool

2 Likes

Re: How To Move On When You're Hurt!!! by njiasi30(f): 8:57pm On Aug 14, 2016
importexpert:

well said sis. i love the boded cheesy.
Thanks wink
Re: How To Move On When You're Hurt!!! by onstelly(f): 10:01pm On Aug 14, 2016
flokii:

True.. Buh I wouldn't dare to hurt someone like you. lol

Hope ur evening is going well?
Yes
Re: How To Move On When You're Hurt!!! by Mattex001(m): 12:23am On Aug 15, 2016
I just got liberated from a bad relationship ..

All thanks to God the hurt was minimal I was able to forgive her and move on.

Love is wicked !

Guard your heart stay, close to God even as you fall in love Lol

So when one party screws up you easily find solace with God and subvert to his guidance

This works for me.
Re: How To Move On When You're Hurt!!! by Idoko619(m): 12:50am On Aug 15, 2016
Think I v learnt smtin gr8..tanks .
Did u import d ideas to?
Re: How To Move On When You're Hurt!!! by GloriaNinja(f): 2:50am On Aug 15, 2016
saintkel:
Hmm Glorianinja come n see o, I hv to get over ur hurt!. Crying!!
Punchline
Re: How To Move On When You're Hurt!!! by KINGinVAHALA: 3:10am On Aug 15, 2016
GloriaNinja:
Punchline
Hmmm, and where have you been?
Re: How To Move On When You're Hurt!!! by GloriaNinja(f): 3:12am On Aug 15, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Hmmm, and where have you been?
heaven I guess
Re: How To Move On When You're Hurt!!! by KINGinVAHALA: 3:13am On Aug 15, 2016
[size=25pt]Nice one op, this will surely help those with forgiven hearts and not we that don't forgive nor forget, both bad and good.[/size]

@flokii, how far bro, longest time?
Re: How To Move On When You're Hurt!!! by KINGinVAHALA: 3:17am On Aug 15, 2016
GloriaNinja:
heaven I guess

wow, wasn't expecting a reply from you at this time. Any need asking why you aren't sleeping yet? Nah, I think I should firstly ask where you have been, so tell me sweet, where have you been?
Re: How To Move On When You're Hurt!!! by GloriaNinja(f): 3:22am On Aug 15, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

wow, wasn't expecting a reply from you at this time. Any need asking why you aren't sleeping yet? Nah, I think I should firstly ask where you have been, so tell me sweet, where have you been?
I have been researching, anyways! my phone was stolen, that was why I have been on a deep exile
Re: How To Move On When You're Hurt!!! by KINGinVAHALA: 3:25am On Aug 15, 2016
GloriaNinja:
I have been researching, anyways! my phone was stolen, that was why I have been on a deep exile

Ooppss, sorry about the emboldened sweetie, and hope you have gotten a new one? I kinda missed you online, you know I always gat you in mind!
I guess you would be hitting your bed anything soon?
Re: How To Move On When You're Hurt!!! by GloriaNinja(f): 3:46am On Aug 15, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Ooppss, sorry about the emboldened sweetie, and hope you have gotten a new one? I kinda missed you online, you know I always gat you in mind!
I guess you would be hitting your bed anything soon?
Yes I am about to. good night!
Re: How To Move On When You're Hurt!!! by KINGinVAHALA: 3:50am On Aug 15, 2016
GloriaNinja:
Yes I am about to. good night!

Hmm, same here, and...
Goodnight too!
Re: How To Move On When You're Hurt!!! by Hergorgeous(f): 3:55am On Aug 15, 2016
njiasi30:
Apologizing does nt mean u re wrong and d other person is right, it means u value ur relationship more Dan ur "EGO" and it shows how matured u re... Although heartbreak hurts but with time.... I always free my mind, move on and b happy life is 2 short to waste on grudges. Apologize when I should and let go of what I can't change.

Op, thumb up wink

Amen to that
Re: How To Move On When You're Hurt!!! by Hergorgeous(f): 3:57am On Aug 15, 2016
Flashh:

Because of this, you had to quote the whole post?

grin grin grin
Re: How To Move On When You're Hurt!!! by illdescent: 6:49am On Aug 15, 2016
Nice one.. i guess i have learnt something new n would work on my self. because, for me i cry when ever i remember being hurt by a friend who blvs he is right. revenge comes next. though, might not act, but i hardly forgive because of Pride
Re: How To Move On When You're Hurt!!! by smartman2010(m): 7:46am On Aug 15, 2016
Good talk bro Love dat
Re: How To Move On When You're Hurt!!! by halfricanadian(f): 8:59am On Aug 15, 2016
very helpful tanx op
Re: How To Move On When You're Hurt!!! by uzuede4(f): 11:17am On Oct 29, 2016
Flashh:

Because of this, you had to quote the whole post?
Ask am o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men / Lady Who Exposed Customer Care Agent In Kenya Reveals She Is A Rape Survivor. / How Do You Call Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.