Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

The Right Way To Fart When You're Sharing A Bed[PICS] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Right Way To Fart When You're Sharing A Bed[PICS] (5683 Views)

See The Small Boy You Are Now Dating Fans Attack Ini Edo After Sharing A Photo / What's Your Best Sex Position On Bed?(pics) / "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Right Way To Fart When You're Sharing A Bed[PICS] by Sentinell(m): 2:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
Relationships are hard. And perhaps the hardest part is proper farting etiquette. How do you navigate having to fart around the one person you never want to fart around Don't worry, because this cartoon depicts the right and wrong ways of passing gas around your SO.

Re: The Right Way To Fart When You're Sharing A Bed[PICS] by Sentinell(m): 3:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
1. The Right Way
Seriously, there is a right way and a wrong way to farting. In just five simple steps, you too can make sure your lover is blissfully unaware that you ever, ever feel the need to break wind.

Re: The Right Way To Fart When You're Sharing A Bed[PICS] by Sentinell(m): 3:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
2.The Convenient Way
But what if the right way is too much of a hassle? Fortunately, there's the convenient way done in just two steps.

Re: The Right Way To Fart When You're Sharing A Bed[PICS] by Sentinell(m): 3:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
3. The Lazy Way
Of course, sometimes even the convenient way is too much of a hassle. You're already comfortable in bed, for crying out loud! Fortunately, there's also the lazy way to fart in bed.

Re: The Right Way To Fart When You're Sharing A Bed[PICS] by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
I don't like it when a guy fart in front of me, especially when it smells.
Re: The Right Way To Fart When You're Sharing A Bed[PICS] by Sentinell(m): 3:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
4. The Asshole way
And if the lazy way is still too much of a hassle, there's always the asshole way. And to clarify, asshole is being used in the sense of the word meaning "jerk," and not anything else.

Re: The Right Way To Fart When You're Sharing A Bed[PICS] by midehi2(f): 3:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
grin
me i fart anyhow it comes, who has time to be running to the other room, use style release the thing jare; not even when it turns some guys on grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Right Way To Fart When You're Sharing A Bed[PICS] by makydebbie(f): 3:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
Me if I just fart like this, my partner cannot survive it, nobody can survive it. It moves mountainsgrin
Re: The Right Way To Fart When You're Sharing A Bed[PICS] by Sentinell(m): 3:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
5.The Catastrophic Way
As if farting in front of your lover wasn't bad enough....there's always the option to fart on your lover.

There's a high penalty to pay for farting not just in front of — but also on top of — the one person you should never, never fart on. And if it's the thing that ruins your relationship, then well, we can't say you didn't earn it!

1 Like

Re: The Right Way To Fart When You're Sharing A Bed[PICS] by makydebbie(f): 3:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
ToriBlue:
Come on, who likes it?grin
Re: The Right Way To Fart When You're Sharing A Bed[PICS] by oladipo322(m): 3:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
ladies fart smell so bad I wonder what in their stomach.

1 Like

Re: The Right Way To Fart When You're Sharing A Bed[PICS] by Sentinell(m): 3:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
The Catastrophic Way — Positive Consequences Of The Cons

Although, every cloud has a silver lining. And if your heart is broken because you broke wind, then you can fart to your heart's content!

Source: http://m.imgur.com/gallery/t6rbc

Re: The Right Way To Fart When You're Sharing A Bed[PICS] by Sentinell(m): 3:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
makydebbie:
Me if I just fart like this, my partner cannot survive it, nobody can survive it. It moves mountainsgrin

Jesu! You've got to lay off the beans sister! Global warming is no joking matter grin
Re: The Right Way To Fart When You're Sharing A Bed[PICS] by makydebbie(f): 3:31pm On Feb 06, 2017
Sentinell:

Jesu! You've got to lay off the beans sister! Global warming is no joking matter grin
You won't believe I hate beans so much that I can't stand the scentgrin
Re: The Right Way To Fart When You're Sharing A Bed[PICS] by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 06, 2017
I have a better idea
Fart in the blanket and make sure your partner doesnt try to bury his / her head in the blanket grin grin grin
Re: The Right Way To Fart When You're Sharing A Bed[PICS] by izzou(m): 3:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
I dey mess anyhow

No time to pretend. Just drop it like its hot..

grin

1 Like

Re: The Right Way To Fart When You're Sharing A Bed[PICS] by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
midehi2:
grin
me i fart anyhow it comes, who has time to be running to the other room, use style release the thing jare; not even when it turns some guys on grin tongue
Correct babe go silent mode
That silent mode is a killer you gotta be skilled and dont be in a rush
You can pretend to be scratching yo ass then spread them butt cheeks wide
Fùck .This thread should be called Fart tales grin cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Right Way To Fart When You're Sharing A Bed[PICS] by Luizkid(m): 3:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
that moment when u're sleeping in same room with your crush and u ate iya segun beans last night and the gas starts forming, u be like...

4 Likes

Re: The Right Way To Fart When You're Sharing A Bed[PICS] by midehi2(f): 3:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Correct babe go silent mode
That silent mode is a killer you gotta be skilled and dont be in a rush
You can pretend to be scratching yo ass then spread them butt cheeks wide
Fùck .This thread should be called Fart tales grin cheesy grin grin grin
grin
Re: The Right Way To Fart When You're Sharing A Bed[PICS] by midehi2(f): 3:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
oladipo322:
ladies fart smell so bad I wonder what in their stomach.
grin
Re: The Right Way To Fart When You're Sharing A Bed[PICS] by KingRex1(m): 3:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
Oh no grin
Re: The Right Way To Fart When You're Sharing A Bed[PICS] by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
Lol...this reminds me of my bestie.

Whenever he wants to release that over smelly fart, he would leave their compound to ours then he'll be like.

Padap...Benny! come first. I'm out.

Padap... give me your hand. i would ignorantly stretch my hand out to him.

Padap...close your eyes. I did as he commanded, then he will turn backing me with my hand very close to his ass as he release the bomb. grin he won't let go of my hand and the thing is seriously smelling.

From that day whenever he calls me out like that, i just tell him he wants to fart and he'll laugh, he later changed tactic to doing it when we are seated together...i liked the guy's style sha, no forming. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Right Way To Fart When You're Sharing A Bed[PICS] by slimmdree(m): 4:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
Ok keep looking for d guy dat wont fart in front of you undecided undecided
ToriBlue:
Re: The Right Way To Fart When You're Sharing A Bed[PICS] by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 06, 2017
Ewww. These girls have turned the thread to a fart fest. Disgusting shi. Takes a walk.
Re: The Right Way To Fart When You're Sharing A Bed[PICS] by Sentinell(m): 7:26pm On Feb 06, 2017
Bonus
The Shifty Way
And if nothing else, you can always blame it on the pet!

Wait, who am i kidding? Nigerians don't allow their pets into the room talk-less of the bed sef undecided undecided

Re: The Right Way To Fart When You're Sharing A Bed[PICS] by Sirmuel1(m): 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
why OP dey analyse mess na? grin
Re: The Right Way To Fart When You're Sharing A Bed[PICS] by Sentinell(m): 8:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
sad
Re: The Right Way To Fart When You're Sharing A Bed[PICS] by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
So, u go release d mess and e go dey there like dat?

Una don forget say mess na gas and e fit pass through d door?

Before u come outside, your partner go ask you why u no go far go mess

Re: The Right Way To Fart When You're Sharing A Bed[PICS] by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
makydebbie:
if no one can survive it, how are you still here?
Re: The Right Way To Fart When You're Sharing A Bed[PICS] by FreshShavedBalls(m): 10:23pm On Feb 06, 2017
Tazmode:
if no one can survive it, how are you still here?
Otondo, go and google 'Hyperbole' and be educated.
Re: The Right Way To Fart When You're Sharing A Bed[PICS] by AlexCk: 10:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
Farts though,

Some people's fart can suffocate someone shaa grin grin,,

They'll just do the autopsy and be like "he died as a result of inhaling excess fart"

grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Right Way To Fart When You're Sharing A Bed[PICS] by jworos(m): 10:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs? / God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave / Please What Does She Mean By This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.