Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS - Science/Technology (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS (67198 Views)

Ihere-serg Mascot From Ebonyi Assembles A Car, Presents It To Umahi (Pics) / Young Hunters Kill A Python In A Bush (Photos) / 'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by RRoyaId: 11:45pm On Aug 14, 2016
[s]
murphyibiam15:

i believe this may also help u...boi boi...no guinea worm in Ebonyi.. but anambra still has some
[/s]

Ebonyi is cursed with guinea warm

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by murphyibiam15(m): 11:45pm On Aug 14, 2016
RRoyaId:
Ebonyi is equally cursed with leprosy

those are leprosy patients used for ritual in anambra and sent to ebonyi
see more of anambra leprosy patients

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by RRoyaId: 11:47pm On Aug 14, 2016
Ambo is battling Ebonyi hawkers

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by murphyibiam15(m): 11:49pm On Aug 14, 2016
RRoyaId:
[s][/s]

imagine this leprosy man from anambra

they even kill their people too..animals are bettr than anambra people

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by RRoyaId: 11:53pm On Aug 14, 2016
Ebonyi is cursed with acute poverty

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by RRoyaId: 11:55pm On Aug 14, 2016
See the embarrassment ebonyi is bringing to the igbos....lol

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by murphyibiam15(m): 11:56pm On Aug 14, 2016
RRoyaId:
[s][/s]

anambra man with leprosy....cursed people who are only good for ritual

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by RRoyaId: 11:58pm On Aug 14, 2016
Ebonyi people are embarrassing igbos all over the country

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by RRoyaId: 12:00am On Aug 15, 2016
Hawkers by birth cheesy

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by murphyibiam15(m): 12:01am On Aug 15, 2016
RRoyaId:
[s][/s]

anambra home of criminals and fake drug dealers

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by RRoyaId: 12:03am On Aug 15, 2016
Because of hawking igbos were denied presidency cheesy

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by RRoyaId: 12:06am On Aug 15, 2016
Ebonyi people are suffering, this is unfair..

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by murphyibiam15(m): 12:08am On Aug 15, 2016
RRoyaId:
Because of hawking igbos were denied presidency cheesy
dirty people...anambra pigs

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by RRoyaId: 12:09am On Aug 15, 2016
See what an Ebonyian said..chai its a pity

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by RRoyaId: 12:10am On Aug 15, 2016
Chai ebonyi

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by RRoyaId: 12:11am On Aug 15, 2016
Ebonyi has been bastardized

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by RRoyaId: 12:16am On Aug 15, 2016
Murphy please come back online.. cool
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by Nobody: 1:43am On Aug 15, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

Lols.
You know them very well,not all though...I don't know what will be my reaction if my daughter brings home an Anambra man grin.

Cc: Cfcman
grin grin
The Anambra men I know are gentle and humble...and industrious grin

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by henryselebo(m): 2:28am On Aug 15, 2016
mumu maters all na food wan god give us to eat
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by slysteel: 2:33am On Aug 15, 2016
This half literate fellow is simply posting rubbish,first of all,the boa constrictor (python) is not regarded as sacred in the whole of anambra state,its mainly idemmili and oyi people,the rest of anambra will kill and eat it if they want so.i wonder why he kept repeating anambra state,secondly,if a community forbids killing a particular animal,its safe for a none indigine to.respect their tradition,i guess the dude meant to say "none indigine" and not foreigner that he kept repeating,he was a friend on Facebook until i unfriended him due to his obvious low IQ,see how he referred to enugu people as abakaliki,dude is a known dumbo on Facebook.
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by Eddiegideon: 4:34am On Aug 15, 2016
NAWA oooo..... abi Recession don affect meats also??
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by Kexorcist(m): 4:53am On Aug 15, 2016
Thread said "foreigners". I am surprised to see no mention of oyinbo.
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by cornel994(m): 5:39am On Aug 15, 2016
munalight:

Same here...I am so happy.
wud PM u if u don't mind smiley
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by John902(m): 7:00am On Aug 15, 2016
NigerianSHA:
Superstitious people have a special way of irritating my intellect...That one human dies is Candid Bullshít...Sooo the gods that kill the humans have a territory, if I kill a python in Anambra, I will die in Anambra unless I flee to Somalia?

If I kill a python in Canada, then I am free from the wrath of your "gods". If the said gods existed Don't they love power? Why do they choose to operate in Anambra alone, why can't they kill People that kill pythons all over the world if they care soo much for the pythons.

If you ask me, the ancestors came up with these hoax to protect the Animals...Bless their Thoughts.
unless you flee to sambisa

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by Pavore9: 7:06am On Aug 15, 2016
jstriker442:
Do u even knw who a foreigner is ??

Please do give me your own definition of a foreigner.
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by tobiasbeecher: 8:33am On Aug 15, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

Lols.
You know them very well,not all though...I don't know what will be my reaction if my daughter brings home an Anambra man grin.

Cc: Cfcman
Is your tribesmen any better you ethnic supremacist!
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by tobiasbeecher: 8:57am On Aug 15, 2016
EVILFOREST:

the PROBLEM of the IGBOS will be totally solved if every Igbo nationality purge themselves of ANAMBRA .
ANAMBRA has caused so much damage to every other IGBO TRIBE than NIGERIA as a country has done.
ANAMBRA people never see anything GOOD in an IMO, ABIA, EBONYI even ENUGU indigenes.
They have this bloated ego as though they have arrived.
they make every Igbo and Nigerian feel inferior, yet they want BIAFRA .
I stopped supporting BIAFRA entirely because of ANAMBRA'S SELFISH desire in it.
the first lady I wanted to marry hails from ANAMBRA, but because of how she had already started berating my state even before wedlock , I DUMPED her instantly because I can't be a comfortable man and still receive insults under my roof.
I can't imagine bringing INSULT HOME as wife with my hard earned money.
Just admit it that you're evil that's why the lady refused to marry you. And I say big kudos to her because she saved herself from a life of trauma and pains in the name of marriage. Which lady in her right senses marry an evilforest? tongue undecided

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by tobiasbeecher: 9:08am On Aug 15, 2016
Danfuster:

this is exactly what we're talking about, overbloated ego coupled with lack of civility.

This is why we the westerners are Masterminds, we don't tackle everything like a pinky brained Hulk that you are. We follow the civil way. I think you noticed your comment about me as been removed and you're probably enjoying you ban now, if not... Prepare yourself for one. Bunch of loose gurls.

Oh... Just so you know, I dealt with my Awkuzu ex too, like I just did you.

#DontFuckWithWestSiders

It's only a kid who thinks he is a man that comes online to rant about how he dealt with his ex. Real men don't do that, they move on. By the way, you sound as if you're still pained that the Awkuzu lady dumped your ass? Move bro, Awkuzu ladies are known for not taking bullsh*** or mingling with nobodies

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by tobiasbeecher: 9:13am On Aug 15, 2016
HateU2:
smh. With this your analysis, I'm gonna get rid if my Anambra bf undecided. No time for one yeye family to reject me. I wish you will just grow up in that your town already. That means you guys can't marry anywhere you find love? You are limited to your town, sounds so boring to me thou.
Dear, don't believe everything you read online as it always quite different from reality! I can confidently tell you that what the guy you quoted is a lie and at best a personal opinion. None of my brothers and uncles married from Anambra and one even married a non Igbo. We are all living in piece and the women have all been good and respectful.
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by tobiasbeecher: 9:16am On Aug 15, 2016
asha90:

My friend it is not bondage but how we like it and it working for us..
Mr man can you just speak for yourself and family and not the entire Anambra?
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by Rubyrose: 9:36am On Aug 15, 2016
🙄🙄🙄
Re: Ebonyi People Kill Python In Anambra - PICS by redsun(m): 9:44am On Aug 15, 2016
That's why they have the highest IQ in the country,they understand the importance of wild life and the need to preserve them.

I bet there will be huge and aged pythons roaming the forest of Anambra which will make a haven for seasoned conservationists.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Wechat Sign Up/create Account, Sign In, Dowdload Wechat, Www.wechat.com / Escaped Kano Lion Eats Ostrich As Zookeepers Mull Killing Animal (video) / Bird 'From University Of Finland' Caught In Jigawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.