Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Cheating?why Do We Cheat Alot Even With Our Ideal Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating?why Do We Cheat Alot Even With Our Ideal Men? (443 Views)

I Just Caught Her Cheating, Why Does It Hurt? / Revealed. Reasons Why We Cheat On Pretty Ladies. / Why We Cheat; My Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating?why Do We Cheat Alot Even With Our Ideal Men? by AmNoblen: 11:19am On Aug 14, 2016
Gone are the days of our parents where being faithful to your spouse pays off.cheating is the norm of the day as it its seen widely now as general something.But what surprises me most is the reason people still cheat even when they have this awesome and prefect partner?begs the question of what else are the looking for!my dear nairaland friends.Please could you list some of the reasons why people still cheat even when the supposedly have it all?
Re: Cheating?why Do We Cheat Alot Even With Our Ideal Men? by Petersamuel8(m): 11:22am On Aug 14, 2016
You can't cheat after meeting ur ideal man/woman, he or she only looks like ur ideal man/woman but NOT
Re: Cheating?why Do We Cheat Alot Even With Our Ideal Men? by bitchcrafts: 11:32am On Aug 14, 2016
Back in the days, culture allowed that men take wives, that's fast changing courtesy religion (xtianity) plus stvpid white culture veneered by globalisation... Man was never a monogamous animal, he gotcha get multiple pussies to serve his incher, that expedition you tag cheating; its not.

1 Like

Re: Cheating?why Do We Cheat Alot Even With Our Ideal Men? by AuroraB(f): 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Back in the days, culture allowed that men take wives, that's fast changing courtesy religion (xtianity) plus stvpid white culture veneered by globalisation... Man was never a monogamous animal, he gotcha get multiple pussies to serve his incher, that expedition you tag cheating; its not.
shocked The thing wey dey hungry you no dey Shoprite sad

cheesy cheesy embarassed

(1) (Reply)

See What This Guy Is Doing So His Ex Will Never Find Peace / For Ladies New Research Reveals Lack Of Sex Leads To Early Death / Twisted Fate - Episode 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.