Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday (49636 Views)

"I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos / 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) / “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by TerrorSquad147: 7:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
In this Buhari's era?

Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by Kingzy4pep(m): 7:31pm On Aug 14, 2016
insycarc:
bros me that I lost 10k to dollyjoy nko
Tell us how it happened.
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by DrHighchief(m): 7:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
U be mumu.
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by DrHighchief(m): 7:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
She maga u
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by Gkshy2011(m): 7:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
broda take heart gbenusi no b atenu
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by bson52: 7:33pm On Aug 14, 2016
no complain na, na ynash cus am
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by anyicash(m): 7:34pm On Aug 14, 2016
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by espn(m): 7:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
TheLastIdiot:
Nigerian girls are not smiling o, even in this harsh economic situation angry

Yesterday being Saturday, i decided to hang out a while. I was sipping my cold goldberg peacefully at one of the joints in town when my phone rang, saw it was a flash and decided to call back to knw who flashed me since I didn't save d number. I got to knw it was a girl I met a week ago, Jennifer, a student of Uniben as she claimed (because I've strong doubt now). She asked me where I was and i told her the place, giving her description. In less than 40 mins she appeared on a keke. I paid for her fare and asked her what she wuld like to have. She requested for the biggest size of the peppered fish that was available, with cabbage and other spicy stuffs (3, 500 naira). She also asked for 2 bottles of Snap drinks (500 naira) i come look am with one kain bad eye,when she talk that one. I don vex by that time.

Nonetheless, I didn't bother much because I thought both of us wuld still be the ones to enjoy the delicious fish. I started realizing the scam when she insisted that she want to take the fish home so that her friends culd share with her, saying they're "friends for life" angry E come be like say na film i dey watch. My eyes come dey turn me up and down because Naija economy no get joy now.

What was on my mind now was to make her pay for her greed in the bedroom because the waitress clearly stated that there were other cheaper ones but she displayed greed by going for the pocket-wrecker package!

I was now thinking of how to convince her to sleep over at my house since it's weekend. i gathered courage and made the request. To my greatest surprise, she didn't object but said she wuld get to her house first and drop the fish for her friends. My adrenaline was high! I stopped the nearest keke after footing the bills. She was directing the keke rider. we got to a street and she asked the keke rider to stop in front of a house, she requested that I give her 2k to sort out some things with her friends. I didn't hesitate since she wuld be sleeping at my place. She went into the building and that was the end! I waited for long, by then, the keke man was getting worried. I went into the building and discovered that the fence at the back of the compound had fallen. I met a young man washing clothes who told me she saw the girl entering the next street through the building. When I told him that she's the one I've bin waiting for, he told me that people normally pass through the compound to the next street, that it's a short-cut road!

Each time I call her line and the other line she flashed me with, different girls keep picking the calls, telling me that is it because of my small money that I'm disturbing their lines! I now feel she belongs to a cartel of runs girls who will stop at nothing to milk any hustling guy dry. I've made a resolution that any day I see her anywhere as far as we are both in this country, I'll make sure she vomits my 6k in cash or kind! No be 4 dis harsh economy o!
Lol I can't stop laughing..d gal dey vex + hungry..make I teach u wetin to do?
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by Ask4Info: 7:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
Motherfucker2:
You're very foolish
As rich as i am, i have never and i will never give money to any girl.
May God take my life any day i try that nonsense

You can't give your money to any girl because you ONLY DO GUYS. Bloody Gay.

Hungry boys forming rich.

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by anyicash(m): 7:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
Motherfucker2:

Old enough to have 3 kids Do you have any problem with that ?? Go eat a fat dick
Thats how they normally talk; not disappointed.
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by DICKtator: 7:36pm On Aug 14, 2016
TheLastIdiot:

Yesterday being Saturday, i decided to hang out a while. I was sipping my cold goldberg peacefully at one of the joints in town when my phone rang, saw it was a flash and decided to call back to knw who flashed me since I didn't save d number. I got to knw it was a girl I met a week ago, Jennifer, a student of Uniben as she claimed (because I've strong doubt now). She asked me where I was and i told her the place, giving her description. In less than 40 mins she appeared on a keke. I paid for her fare and asked her what she wuld like to have. She requested for the biggest size of the peppered fish that was available, with cabbage and other spicy stuffs (3, 500 naira). She also asked for 2 bottles of Snap drinks (500 naira) i come look am with one kain bad eye,when she talk that one. I don vex by that time.

Nonetheless, I didn't bother much because I thought both of us wuld still be the ones to enjoy the delicious fish. I started realizing the scam when she insisted that she want to take the fish home so that her friends culd share with her, saying they're "friends for life" angry E come be like say na film i dey watch. My eyes come dey turn me up and down because Naija economy no get joy now.

What was on my mind now was to make her pay for her greed in the bedroom because the waitress clearly stated that there were other cheaper ones but she displayed greed by going for the pocket-wrecker package!

I was now thinking of how to convince her to sleep over at my house since it's weekend. i gathered courage and made the request. To my greatest surprise, she didn't object but said she wuld get to her house first and drop the fish for her friends. My adrenaline was high! I stopped the nearest keke after footing the bills. She was directing the keke rider. we got to a street and she asked the keke rider to stop in front of a house, she requested that I give her 2k to sort out some things with her friends. I didn't hesitate since she wuld be sleeping at my place. She went into the building and that was the end! I waited for long, by then, the keke man was getting worried. I went into the building and discovered that the fence at the back of the compound had fallen. I met a young man washing clothes who told me she saw the girl entering the next street through the building. When I told him that she's the one I've bin waiting for, he told me that people normally pass through the compound to the next street, that it's a short-cut road!

Each time I call her line and the other line she flashed me with, different girls keep picking the calls, telling me that is it because of my small money that I'm disturbing their lines! I now feel she belongs to a cartel of runs girls who will stop at nothing to milk any hustling guy dry. I've made a resolution that any day I see her anywhere as far as we are both in this country, I'll make sure she vomits my 6k in cash or kind! No be 4 dis harsh economy o!

I really don't know what to type.

I cannot yab you cos your moniker has already defined you!!!

Just take heart!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by loluharmony(m): 7:36pm On Aug 14, 2016
guy when last did u pay your thitbe?

1 Like

Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by Laredojohn(m): 7:37pm On Aug 14, 2016
Hmmm u have been technically scammed....girls sha, that's why atime to pity girls who get treated bad by some guys is difficult, because it's likely payback for their past deeds....seed time and harvest time shall not cease, we have them ere too on NL, scammers association of Nigeria , NL branch

6 Likes

Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by lielbree: 7:39pm On Aug 14, 2016
This reminds me of my single days... I did something like this to a guy once. I brought all my sisters and cousins and ate and ate only the most expensive stuff after which I joined them back home grin

The next time I and the guy met, well let's just say I couldn't feel my legs for 2day! He totally dominated every inch of my body, I paid over and over and over again. Gosh I still remember that night...

In the end , he put a ring on it cheesy

6 Likes

Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by Duchessree(f): 7:40pm On Aug 14, 2016
lol. grin
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by Nightie(f): 7:42pm On Aug 14, 2016
jairusben:
Op leave her Make she carry am go..na her merit..na so she go dey dupe soteylay one day she go come fall for my hand..i go avenge for you grin

Lol
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by warrenweste(m): 7:43pm On Aug 14, 2016
lielbree:
This reminds me of my single days... I did something like this to a guy once. I brought all my sisters and cousins and ate and ate only the most expensive stuff after which I joined them back home grin

The next time I and the guy met, well let's just say I couldn't feel my legs for 2day! He totally dominated every inch of my body, I paid over and over and over again. Gosh I still remember that night...

In the end , he put a ring on it cheesy

Hmmm smiley

1 Like

Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by horlus(m): 7:44pm On Aug 14, 2016
Lol. No comment. Thank God you didn't blame buhari for you loss
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by ladyF(f): 7:44pm On Aug 14, 2016
ShilohEagle:

U'r FTC dis tym around. U try. One sapiro for u
lol Told you dear....slow and steady wins the race...

Oya clap for me abeg, FTC no easy. Even topping it up with them likes grin
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by davit: 7:46pm On Aug 14, 2016
TheLastIdiot:

Would have believed your story but I have this inkling that it is cooked. Guys are too smart these days for such scam from a lady. If it true, drop her number here or a snap chat of your chats!
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by youngalex(m): 7:47pm On Aug 14, 2016
Kpelee Bros..You broke the rules of Engagement that's why u were treated like a kid
Next Time Obey the Following Rules;
...Before you invite a lady out ask yourself what's your INTENTION
..If you want to TIDY Her and you have the feeling she is into runs then switch to make your offer, buy her drink like Smirnoff
...Place your order on her first If she wants to follow you to your place then tell her you will give her 5k for the fish after the Do
...Don't feel shy about it cos She knows what you want and how to get it should be your target
...If she decline your offer let her drink her smirnoff and go.
..If she is a homely babe you want to date then buy her anything you can afford based on your expenditure plan
...STOP IMPULSIVE SPENDING ON LADIES YOU CAN NEVER GROW ECONOMICALLY WITH SUCH MENTALITY

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by fleexee(m): 7:48pm On Aug 14, 2016
TheLastIdiot:

Baba God, Maka why naa. Pls pick up my calls. Imagine Dangote complaining a girl chop just 6k, 6 thousand naira not dollars. Poverty is a big disease. I keep saying it, if u are not buoyant money wise u don't deserve to have a girl friend. because u spent 4k for bar u don plot coup for Babe wey sharp pass u. Oga Park well joor

3 Likes

Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by zynzyn(m): 7:49pm On Aug 14, 2016
TheLastIdiot:

Chronicles of a Maga!!
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by HARDDON: 7:51pm On Aug 14, 2016
Ouch!

grin cheesy

Whata dinner! Player got played!

That fish is second to d one of 4,500( the largest!)
cheesy
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by Guyoo: 7:51pm On Aug 14, 2016
Lolzzzzzzzz...... Guy take heart, i feel your pain

A girl tried to play me that way sometime ago but i kuku show am say i grow up for Aba smiley smiley

I invited this lady over to my house, a met her about a week before then and we will getting along on phone and chat, so i invited her over to my house, she agreed to come but started forming not understanding my house address (even though my house was on well known road, very close to a popular school in the area), she even declined to take a direct cab to my house which could have been very easy considering that cab guys all know the area.
She insisted we meet a popular fast food joint (Mr Biggs tongue), so we eventually me at the fast food joint, in order to at least show i care , i asked if she needed any food or drinks, which she off course said yes. To my greatest surprise she ordered for two packs of fried rice +chicken, two packs of salad, 2 pieces of meat pie, 2 sets of ice cream, 2 packs of five alive......at that point i interjected and politely asked if she is ordering for me too but she said no, that it was for her sister at home who asked her to get something for her since she was going out.....

The bills was almost 6k, i grudgingly paid and consoled myself that at least i will get my reward in kind since we are going to my house....Just as i was driving off from the fast food joint, she feigned a phone call and was talking as if she was talking to her mum, when she dropped the call, to my shock she insisted to go back to her house immediately because her mum and dad came back and want to see her immediately and as such she has to rush home, when i protested, she pleaded with me that she will come see me the following day, at that point i know it something she had already planned to fool me, so my Aba brought up sense grin grin in me kicked off, i formed as if am ok with her plan and even promised to drop her off so she can get home quickly... so i drove towards her house and stopped a local kiosk , politely asked her to help me buy mtn 200 Naira recharge, i told her i needed to be inside the car because of the traffic guys in PH who can easliy impound your car for wrong packing, so came out of the car and walked down to the kiosk to buy the card......then i engaged my gear and fired down my leg on the car accelerator....you know what that means smiley smiley smiley...off course my 6k fast food was inside my car....
Na soooo i kuku get food for three days in my house......

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2016
Motherfucker2:
You're very foolish
As rich as i am, i have never and i will never give money to any girl.
May God take my life any day i try that nonsense
make you no use mouth curse yaself ooo

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by peekeeks(m): 7:53pm On Aug 14, 2016
Really nigga..? Surprised with your level of dumbness.
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by successnd(m): 7:55pm On Aug 14, 2016
If say u Bleep am u for don happy abi? guy shine your eye. sex is over rated!

1 Like

Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by lielbree: 7:55pm On Aug 14, 2016
warrenweste:

Hmmm smiley
Yeah. It was crazy
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 14, 2016
Guyoo:
Lolzzzzzzzz...... Guy take heart, i feel your pain
A girl tried to play me that way sometime ago but i kuku show am say i grow up for Aba smiley smiley
I invited this lady over to my house, a met her about a week before then and we will getting along on phone and chat, so i invited her over to my house, she agreed to come but started forming not understanding my house address (even though my house was on well known road, very close to a popular school in the area), she even declined to take a direct cab to my house which could have been very easy considering that cab guys all know the area.
She insisted we meet a popular fast food joint (Mr Biggs tongue), so we eventually me at the fast food joint, in order to at least show i care , i asked if she needed any food or drinks, which she off course said yes. To my greatest surprise she ordered for two packs of fried rice +chicken, two packs of salad, 2 pieces of meat pie, 2 sets of ice cream, 2 packs of five alive......at that point i interjected and politely asked if she is ordering for me too but she said no, that it was for her sister at home who asked her to get something for her since she was going out.....
The bills was almost 6k, i grudgingly paid and consoled myself that at least i will get my reward in kind since we are going to my house....Just as i was driving off from the fast food joint, she feigned a phone call and was talking as if she was talking to her mum, when she dropped the call, to my shock she insisted to go back to her house immediately because her mum and dad came back and want to see her immediately and as such she has to rush home, when i protested, she pleaded with me that she will come see me the following day, at that point i know it something she had already planned to fool me, so my Aba brought up sense grin grin in me kicked off, i formed as if am ok with her plan and even promised to drop her off so she can get home quickly... so i drove towards her house and stopped a local kiosk , politely asked her to help me buy mtn 200 Naira recharge, i told her i needed to be inside the car because of the traffic guys in PH who can easliy impound your car for wrong packing, so came out of the car and walked down to the kiosk to buy the card......then i engaged my gear and fired down my leg on the car accelerator....you know what that means smiley smiley smiley...off course my 6k fast food was inside my car....
Na soooo i kuku get food for three days in my house......
badt grin grin angry angry guy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? / Lady Throws Herself To Moving Train After Quarrel With Boyfriend (Graphics Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.