Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,719 members, 7,813,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday (49605 Views)

"I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos / 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) / “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by Bennethanderson(m): 9:09pm On Aug 14, 2016
lolzz, choi!!!, guy ur story is very touching...... Get a magic voice app use another line and call her, set ur trap well and start playing "E sure for me" by phyno...... she must turn up.
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 14, 2016
Your mumu no get sequel,but anyway wetin don happen don happun,see guy save that her numbers add her for whatsapp,save any DP she put up and come back NL and post her pic and this story up,post for FB too.im certain it will make FP and even linda ikeji fit post the gist.dem no born her well make she no locate you with mint notes and apology.
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by joeona(f): 9:13pm On Aug 14, 2016
grin[i][/i]Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, I laughed so hard when I read this. This deserves the comedy award for today!!!! lolzzzzzzzz!!! Nice one
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by Brayss(m): 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2016
lol...so u no wise wit d arsh economy,even i no v buy pure water 10naira for girls talkless pepe soup....
Check my signature and make ur money back jor
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by tymgotel: 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2016
TheLastIdiot:
Nigerian girls are not smiling o, even in this harsh economic situation angry

Yesterday being Saturday, i decided to hang out a while. I was sipping my cold goldberg peacefully at one of the joints in town when my phone rang, saw it was a flash and decided to call back to knw who flashed me since I didn't save d number. I got to knw it was a girl I met a week ago, Jennifer, a student of Uniben as she claimed (because I've strong doubt now). She asked me where I was and i told her the place, giving her description. In less than 40 mins she appeared on a keke. I paid for her fare and asked her what she wuld like to have. She requested for the biggest size of the peppered fish that was available, with cabbage and other spicy stuffs (3, 500 naira). She also asked for 2 bottles of Snap drinks (500 naira) i come look am with one kain bad eye,when she talk that one. I don vex by that time.

Nonetheless, I didn't bother much because I thought both of us wuld still be the ones to enjoy the delicious fish. I started realizing the scam when she insisted that she want to take the fish home so that her friends culd share with her, saying they're "friends for life" angry E come be like say na film i dey watch. My eyes come dey turn me up and down because Naija economy no get joy now.

What was on my mind now was to make her pay for her greed in the bedroom because the waitress clearly stated that there were other cheaper ones but she displayed greed by going for the pocket-wrecker package!

I was now thinking of how to convince her to sleep over at my house since it's weekend. i gathered courage and made the request. To my greatest surprise, she didn't object but said she wuld get to her house first and drop the fish for her friends. My adrenaline was high! I stopped the nearest keke after footing the bills. She was directing the keke rider. we got to a street and she asked the keke rider to stop in front of a house, she requested that I give her 2k to sort out some things with her friends. I didn't hesitate since she wuld be sleeping at my place. She went into the building and that was the end! I waited for long, by then, the keke man was getting worried. I went into the building and discovered that the fence at the back of the compound had fallen. I met a young man washing clothes who told me she saw the girl entering the next street through the building. When I told him that she's the one I've bin waiting for, he told me that people normally pass through the compound to the next street, that it's a short-cut road!

Each time I call her line and the other line she flashed me with, different girls keep picking the calls, telling me that is it because of my small money that I'm disturbing their lines! I now feel she belongs to a cartel of runs girls who will stop at nothing to milk any hustling guy dry. I've made a resolution that any day I see her anywhere as far as we are both in this country, I'll make sure she vomits my 6k in cash or kind! No be 4 dis harsh economy o!
this is naija
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by PeachyP(f): 9:17pm On Aug 14, 2016
TOPCRUISE:
WHEN SUCH A GUY R.A,PES THEM SYMPATHISERS WHO DONT KNOW WHAT THE GUY WENT THROUGH THE HANDS OF SUCH HUSTLING GIRL WILL SCREAM NO TO R,AP.E
That is not an excuse for rape undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by DistinctWorld(m): 9:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
U can also use one of ur own guy 2 lay an ambush 4 her too, then invite her to anoda joint entirely.
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by abimic(m): 9:21pm On Aug 14, 2016
Your moniker ehn.... Nothing more.. ... .
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:21pm On Aug 14, 2016
PeachyP:

That is not an excuse for rape undecided
OF COURSE I KNOW, BUT LADIES SHOULD NOT ACT IN SUCH WAYS THAT WILL MAKE THEM THINK THEY ARE UNTOUCHABLE EWHEN CAUGHT
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by nagodesmile18(f): 9:26pm On Aug 14, 2016
So so so funny
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by Motherfucker2: 9:28pm On Aug 14, 2016
Ask4Info:

You can't give your money to any girl because you ONLY DO GUYS. Bloody Gay.

Hungry boys forming rich.

Kid
Have a nice day
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by Gabrendo(m): 9:30pm On Aug 14, 2016
TheLastIdiot:

Yesterday being Saturday, i decided to hang out a while. I was sipping my cold goldberg peacefully at one of the joints in town when my phone rang, saw it was a flash and decided to call back to knw who flashed me since I didn't save d number. I got to knw it was a girl I met a week ago, Jennifer, a student of Uniben as she claimed (because I've strong doubt now). She asked me where I was and i told her the place, giving her description. In less than 40 mins she appeared on a keke. I paid for her fare and asked her what she wuld like to have. She requested for the biggest size of the peppered fish that was available, with cabbage and other spicy stuffs (3, 500 naira). She also asked for 2 bottles of Snap drinks (500 naira) i come look am with one kain bad eye,when she talk that one. I don vex by that time.

Nonetheless, I didn't bother much because I thought both of us wuld still be the ones to enjoy the delicious fish. I started realizing the scam when she insisted that she want to take the fish home so that her friends culd share with her, saying they're "friends for life" angry E come be like say na film i dey watch. My eyes come dey turn me up and down because Naija economy no get joy now.

What was on my mind now was to make her pay for her greed in the bedroom because the waitress clearly stated that there were other cheaper ones but she displayed greed by going for the pocket-wrecker package!

I was now thinking of how to convince her to sleep over at my house since it's weekend. i gathered courage and made the request. To my greatest surprise, she didn't object but said she wuld get to her house first and drop the fish for her friends. My adrenaline was high! I stopped the nearest keke after footing the bills. She was directing the keke rider. we got to a street and she asked the keke rider to stop in front of a house, she requested that I give her 2k to sort out some things with her friends. I didn't hesitate since she wuld be sleeping at my place. She went into the building and that was the end! I waited for long, by then, the keke man was getting worried. I went into the building and discovered that the fence at the back of the compound had fallen. I met a young man washing clothes who told me she saw the girl entering the next street through the building. When I told him that she's the one I've bin waiting for, he told me that people normally pass through the compound to the next street, that it's a short-cut road!

Each time I call her line and the other line she flashed me with, different girls keep picking the calls, telling me that is it because of my small money that I'm disturbing their lines! I now feel she belongs to a cartel of runs girls who will stop at nothing to milk any hustling guy dry. I've made a resolution that any day I see her anywhere as far as we are both in this country, I'll make sure she vomits my 6k in cash or kind! No be 4 dis harsh economy o!

6k?? Take heart.
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by mamawin(f): 9:30pm On Aug 14, 2016
op, I imagine that day you two meet again, ghen gehen! she go deny, say she no know you
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by Mythinghot(m): 9:37pm On Aug 14, 2016
You be Mugu.

quote author=TheLastIdiot post=48473615]Nigerian girls are not smiling o, even in this harsh economic situation angry

Each time I call her line and the other line she flashed me with, different girls keep picking the calls, telling me that is it because of my small money that I'm disturbing their lines! I now feel she belongs to a cartel of runs girls who will stop at nothing to milk any hustling guy dry. I've made a resolution that any day I see her anywhere as far as we are both in this country, I'll make sure she vomits my 6k in cash or kind! No be 4 dis harsh economy o! [/quote]
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by tunary(m): 9:37pm On Aug 14, 2016
TheLastIdiot:
what do u mean? Don't understand
make plans with ur guys to track down d greedy girl. Use ur brains bro
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by TheLastIdiot: 9:46pm On Aug 14, 2016
MrCork:

...so u tink u deserve punnnny becuzz u buy fish for babe..abi?...BRO,PLS GO BACK TO BED JORRR!!!((no oofennce)) undecided
u try. u wey be dangote.
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by lereinter(m): 9:50pm On Aug 14, 2016
Ta Yu are a learner

And also Yu are not sharp at all

Well follow lady f advice

But be careful not to enter trouble with this your revenge plans

Yu know all this runs girls ve Bleep mate with bad boys and policemen
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by olusma(m): 9:51pm On Aug 14, 2016
funniest post of the day...
Afterall you are after sleeping with her.
if you succeded in sleeping with her, did you know wat could have apen to you by now nd you wont complain here..
does is even make sense to buy things for girls like that wen i no be runs guy and even gave her 2k just like that....
you need to wise up.... na wetin you they luk for collect ur money.

sorry.
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by oluwashedy: 10:03pm On Aug 14, 2016
OP, if your fellow guy ask you dah same amount u go swear heaven and earth say you broke die... Now one smart girl don jonze u
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by fortunechy(m): 10:10pm On Aug 14, 2016
u ar just capital MUGU
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by bigsam1992(m): 10:14pm On Aug 14, 2016
TheLastIdiot:

Bros na konji do u dis kind tin...don't blame d girl,for u to tell her ur location which was a joint it shows dat u were ready to spend
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by Mememan: 10:15pm On Aug 14, 2016
TheLastIdiot:

You be complete epic mumu grin

1 Like

Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by madjune(m): 10:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
When one chooses to invest in anyhow pussy than get a steady gf, that's what's happens to him.

I don't pity such ppl.
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by Raymondif: 10:26pm On Aug 14, 2016
TheLastIdiot:

lol...money wey u for use for 3some! U finish am for one person

1 Like

Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by kapersky(m): 10:35pm On Aug 14, 2016
START UR OWN BLOG

Hey, quys i jst updated my playlist on HOW TO CREATE A MUSIC WEBSITE LIKE TOOXCLUSIVE. Go check it out. Dont 4get to like, share nd subscribe.
http://youtube.com/c/multimegaitschool
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by Raymondluv(m): 10:42pm On Aug 14, 2016
Bennethanderson:
lolzz, choi!!!, guy ur story is very touching...... Get a magic voice app use another line and call her, set ur trap well and start playing "E sure for me" by phyno...... she must turn up.
pls were can I download magic voice app
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by Mcowubaba: 10:47pm On Aug 14, 2016
Guyoo:
Lolzzzzzzzz...... Guy take heart, i feel your pain

A girl tried to play me that way sometime ago but i kuku show am say i grow up for Aba smiley smiley

I invited this lady over to my house, a met her about a week before then and we will getting along on phone and chat, so i invited her over to my house, she agreed to come but started forming not understanding my house address (even though my house was on well known road, very close to a popular school in the area), she even declined to take a direct cab to my house which could have been very easy considering that cab guys all know the area.
She insisted we meet a popular fast food joint (Mr Biggs tongue), so we eventually me at the fast food joint, in order to at least show i care , i asked if she needed any food or drinks, which she off course said yes. To my greatest surprise she ordered for two packs of fried rice +chicken, two packs of salad, 2 pieces of meat pie, 2 sets of ice cream, 2 packs of five alive......at that point i interjected and politely asked if she is ordering for me too but she said no, that it was for her sister at home who asked her to get something for her since she was going out.....

The bills was almost 6k, i grudgingly paid and consoled myself that at least i will get my reward in kind since we are going to my house....Just as i was driving off from the fast food joint, she feigned a phone call and was talking as if she was talking to her mum, when she dropped the call, to my shock she insisted to go back to her house immediately because her mum and dad came back and want to see her immediately and as such she has to rush home, when i protested, she pleaded with me that she will come see me the following day, at that point i know it something she had already planned to fool me, so my Aba brought up sense grin grin in me kicked off, i formed as if am ok with her plan and even promised to drop her off so she can get home quickly... so i drove towards her house and stopped a local kiosk , politely asked her to help me buy mtn 200 Naira recharge, i told her i needed to be inside the car because of the traffic guys in PH who can easliy impound your car for wrong packing, so came out of the car and walked down to the kiosk to buy the card......then i engaged my gear and fired down my leg on the car accelerator....you know what that means smiley smiley smiley...off course my 6k fast food was inside my car....
Na soooo i kuku get food for three days in my house......
Nwa Aba grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.........
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool Twale... Hahhaahha
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 14, 2016

Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by NikitaNike(f): 11:11pm On Aug 14, 2016
[quote author=TheLastIdiot post=48474[/quote] Brother to lastmumu
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by agesron(f): 11:36pm On Aug 14, 2016
TheLastIdiot:

Oops! Sorry about d loss.
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by socrates007: 11:43pm On Aug 14, 2016
If na ur sister ask for 1k ,i bet u no go give her.the person wey smart na him go teach the dullard
Re: How I Lost 6,000 Naira To A 19 Year-old Girl Yesterday by yomz1e(m): 11:44pm On Aug 14, 2016
Amen! na you decree so am agreeing with you in prayers!

Motherfucker2:
You're very foolish
As rich as i am, i have never and i will never give money to any girl.
May God take my life any day i try that nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Man Who Won 900 Million In Bet9ja / Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons / Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.