Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Matured Advice Please. Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Matured Advice Please. Relationship (1026 Views)

My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. / I Am In Love With A Married Lady. Should I Tell Her? Matured advice please / Matured Advice Pls, She Is Breaking Up With Me Cos Of This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matured Advice Please. Relationship by Mubby4luv(m): 7:27pm On Aug 14, 2016
Hi Nairalanders, help me figure this out, if its a good idea or not.

Would you advice your man or lady to talk or confront a guy/lady that has been disturbing you despite the fact that you told him/her about your relationship and all but he/she keep persisting? And you don't know what to do next.

My question to the ladies, would you?
And to the guys would you do it or have you ever done it?
How did it play out?
Re: Matured Advice Please. Relationship by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:39pm On Aug 14, 2016
I cum hia 4 answers cool

1 Like

Re: Matured Advice Please. Relationship by Tkayhandsome(m): 7:40pm On Aug 14, 2016
That is childish. It doesn't make sense at all. Don't ever try approaching a guy to stay off your babe. Ladies do it, but no guy should.

During my youth service, I met these babe and we became friends; we even got intimate. What she didn't tell me was that she had a boyfriend (serious one at that)
When his boyfriend called me one Sunday and started warnin/telling me to stay away from his babe, I gladly asked him some few questions

1. If your babe truly love you,why did she agree to go out with me?
2. Why would she go intimate with another guy knowing you were there?
3. If she loved you, she won't start confessing love to me or another guy except you

He wanted to panic and I calmed him down. I told him never to fight a fellow guy over a girl. A girl who doesn't love you doesn't love you.
He got my point and apologized.
So funny his girlfriend was just using him and his head.
We soon started talking until I changed location.

So my guy, don't try it. A girl may(its their nature) but not a guy don't.

Girls ain't scarce. If you need a babe, take your time and find one.

3 Likes

Re: Matured Advice Please. Relationship by Mubby4luv(m): 7:44pm On Aug 14, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
That is childish. It doesn't make sense at all. Don't every try approaching a guy to stay off your babe. Ladies do it, but no guy should.
During my youth service, I met these babe and we became friends; we even got intimate. What she didn't tell me was that she had boyfriend (serious one at that)
When his boyfriend called me one Sunday and started telling me to stay away from his babe, I gladly asked him some few questions
1. If your babe truly love you,why did she agree to go out with me?
2. Why would she go intimate with another guy knowing you were there?

He wanted to panic and I calmed him down. I told him never to fight a fellow guy over a girl. A girl who doesn't love you doesn't love you.
He got my point and apologized.
So funny his girlfriend was just using him and his head.
We soon started talking until I changed location.

So my guy, don't try it. A girl may(its their nature) but not a guy.
Woaw.. But What if she is the one that came up with the idea? Like a cry for help
Re: Matured Advice Please. Relationship by excellencyabia1: 7:48pm On Aug 14, 2016
If you do what you ought to do, he/she will not disturb you besides you don't need to do it and if it is me, i'll not come
Re: Matured Advice Please. Relationship by Tkayhandsome(m): 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2016
You are the man. Have a say and stand by your words.
Love her,respect her and provide for her, but don't ruin your reputation. Never approach anyone to leave your babe.
Let your babe command the respect to know what she wants and say No.
Mubby4luv:
Woaw.. But What if she is the one that came up with the idea? Like a cry for help

1 Like

Re: Matured Advice Please. Relationship by Tkayhandsome(m): 7:55pm On Aug 14, 2016
Cc: lalasticlala
Password: snake +tonto dike
Mubby4luv:

Would you advice your man or lady to talk or confront a guy/lady that has been disturbing you despite the fact that you told him/her about your relationship and all but he/she keep persisting? And you don't know what to do next.

How did it play out?
Re: Matured Advice Please. Relationship by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 14, 2016
Don't try it..she should be able to handle her issues herself..Are you her daddy undecided

Even as a girl,you shouldn't confront a girl that's after your guy..if he respects you enough and the relationship is worth keeping,he will find a way to do away with the girl. The highest you can do is advise him on what to do if you know not carry chest like rambo and be confronting someone.

1 Like

Re: Matured Advice Please. Relationship by aloobright17: 9:13pm On Aug 14, 2016
Mubby4luv:

How did it play out?

I can't do that,just let your yes be yes and no be no.simply don't give attention to the person that's the simple magic.with time the person will move on for good.

1 Like

Re: Matured Advice Please. Relationship by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2016
simple get him/her arrested
Re: Matured Advice Please. Relationship by Mubby4luv(m): 10:50pm On Aug 14, 2016
Berlyn:
simple get him/her arrested
Hahaha.. Now this is funny, wouldn't that be going too far?
Re: Matured Advice Please. Relationship by Mubby4luv(m): 10:53pm On Aug 14, 2016
MzLarem:
Don't try it..she should be able to handle her issues herself..Are you her daddy undecided

Even as a girl,you shouldn't confront a girl that's after your guy..if he respects you enough and the relationship is worth keeping,he will find a way to do away with the girl. The highest you can do is advise him on what to do if you know not carry chest like rambo and be confronting someone.
But she talks about it really helpless, sometimes she even cries about not knowing what else to do
Re: Matured Advice Please. Relationship by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 14, 2016
Mubby4luv:
But she talks about it really helpless, sometimes she even cries about not knowing what else to do
If you know what to do,simply tell her and let her go and apply it...except if its life threatening.

1 Like

Re: Matured Advice Please. Relationship by Mubby4luv(m): 7:36am On Aug 15, 2016
MzLarem:
If you know what to do,simply tell her and let her go and apply it...except if its life threatening.
Really helpful, thank you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need These Things / My Husband And His African Tradition Ruined My Life / R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.