Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

I Am In Love With A Married Lady. Should I Tell Her? Matured advice please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A Married Lady. Should I Tell Her? Matured advice please (2757 Views)

I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? / How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love With A Married Lady. Should I Tell Her? Matured advice please by Tkayhandsome(m): 1:02pm On Nov 25, 2016
Please no insults. I need matured minds to help me out of this situation.
There is this lady that always visit my office to buy stuffs. She is Yoruba, In her early 20`s and she is pretty. Dark and lovely.
She always stir at me with this romantic look and doesn't even say hi.
The last time she visited, she didn't speak to me until she was leaving and said good bye to me.
I dream of her, I see her everywhere.
Should I tell her? What should I do?
Have you dated a married man or woman before? Please help me.I love this woman.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. Should I Tell Her? Matured advice please by karleone(m): 1:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
Better go pitch your tent elsewhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. Should I Tell Her? Matured advice please by Tkayhandsome(m): 1:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
You made your point. Thanks
karleone:
Better go pitch your tent elsewhere.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. Should I Tell Her? Matured advice please by sekundosekundo: 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
@OP, I am in love with your wife, should I tell her?.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. Should I Tell Her? Matured advice please by Laveda(f): 1:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
Of all the single women in the world, you choose a married woman.

Dude, you're sick.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. Should I Tell Her? Matured advice please by kmaxx(m): 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
Tell the husband...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. Should I Tell Her? Matured advice please by Nova15: 1:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
She always stir at me with this romantic look

U better tell her to stop STIRRING at you before she'll STIR you to ur doom. angry

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. Should I Tell Her? Matured advice please by ikp120(m): 1:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
Laveda:

Dude, you're sick.

Lolzzzz... grin grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. Should I Tell Her? Matured advice please by Gistedwap: 1:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
Check out the leaked specifications of the upcoming iphone 8

http://www.gistedwap.ml/2016/11/leaked-specifications-of-2017-iphone-8.html?m=1
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. Should I Tell Her? Matured advice please by sweetilicious(f): 1:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
Leave her alone
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. Should I Tell Her? Matured advice please by Splinz(m): 1:42pm On Nov 25, 2016
How can you desired- covet your neighbor's wife We know that this persuasion is not of God. It is the lust of the flesh, kill it before it destroys you!

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. Should I Tell Her? Matured advice please by Tkayhandsome(m): 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2016
I know she loves me. If not why is she always stirring at me with that seductive look?

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. Should I Tell Her? Matured advice please by Kentura(m): 1:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
lol... There was this married woman I really liked, I didn't talk about it, I didn't tell her and the feeling died a natural death.

Do the same!

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. Should I Tell Her? Matured advice please by ikp120(m): 1:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
Lolzzz...
Next time you see her just tell her "The way you look at me and the way I feel about you is driving me round the bend... I feel we were made to be together"... If she get upset, just tell her "Seriously we were really meant to be doing business together, and I'm glad we are... Have a nice day" grin grin

Lalastclala you sure say no be your wife this guy dey eye so?

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. Should I Tell Her? Matured advice please by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
Its not love, it's infatuation.... It'll pass
Just hold on and don't do anything foolish till it passes

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. Should I Tell Her? Matured advice please by Tkayhandsome(m): 1:52pm On Nov 25, 2016
Thanks. You are a man
KissChrix:
Its not love, it's infatuation.... It'll pass

Just hold on and don't do anything foolish till it passes
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. Should I Tell Her? Matured advice please by kinggogo: 2:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
U reading too much into dis. She's not in anyway into u.
Women r deceptive beings, u'll get d shock of ur lyf wen u confront her nd she reports u to her husband, dats wen ur eyes will open.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. Should I Tell Her? Matured advice please by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 25, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
Please no insults. I need matured minds to help me out of this situation.
There is this lady that always visit my office to buy stuffs. She is Yoruba, In her early 20`s and she is pretty. Dark and lovely.
She always stir at me with this romantic look and doesn't even say hi.
The last time she visited, she didn't speak to me until she was leaving and said good bye to me.
I dream of her, I see her everywhere.
Should I tell her? What should I do? I love this woman.
dont do it bro...dont do it
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. Should I Tell Her? Matured advice please by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
Laveda:

Dude, you're sick.
of all the birds on NL, i want you

im sick.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. Should I Tell Her? Matured advice please by Tkayhandsome(m): 2:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
See talk. Report me to husband
kinggogo:
U reading too much into dis. She's not in anyway into u.
Women r deceptive beings, u'll get d shock of ur lyf wen u confront her nd she reports u to her husband, dats wen ur eyes will open.
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. Should I Tell Her? Matured advice please by kinggogo: 2:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
Ok by all means, go ahead

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. Should I Tell Her? Matured advice please by funstufz: 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
See, you don't need to tell her NOW, wait till the next available 'valentino' woo her in your office undecided undecided undecided

or maybe till she brought her IV to you, then you could express your 'love' and how you used to 'dream' about her always... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. Should I Tell Her? Matured advice please by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
I know she loves me. If not why is she always stirring at me with that seductive look?
maybe she's staring at d large pimpe on ur forehead. So staring now translates into to love eh Op? Better go and calculate how you'll spend christmas
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. Should I Tell Her? Matured advice please by Laveda(f): 2:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
RayRayZicc:
of all the birds on NL, i want you

im sick.

I'm not a bird. sad
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. Should I Tell Her? Matured advice please by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
Laveda:

I'm not a bird. sad
sorry love.. smiley
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. Should I Tell Her? Matured advice please by Frankicent(m): 3:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
lwkmd yeye dey worry you. grin I dream of her, I see her everywhere. Should I tell her? What should I do? I love this woman.[/quote]
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. Should I Tell Her? Matured advice please by Dharneehell(m): 4:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
Laveda:

Dude, you're sick.
How about mine; of all the women in the world, I choose you.

What am I?
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. Should I Tell Her? Matured advice please by Laveda(f): 4:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
Dharneehell:
How about mine; of all the women in the world, I choose you.

What am I?

grin

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. Should I Tell Her? Matured advice please by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
No
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. Should I Tell Her? Matured advice please by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
Laveda:

grin
im gutted, you know thats me line sad
Re: I Am In Love With A Married Lady. Should I Tell Her? Matured advice please by karleone(m): 5:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
Tkayhandsome:

Not all feminine stares portray "I love you"..
Thread carefully bro.
Like others have said, delete her from your mind.
If it's possible, tell her that your not comfortable with her stares.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghanaians Dudes Say To Ur Face They Like You Immediately / #sluttygirlfears Trending On Twitter. What Do These Feminists Really Want? / Sex Doll: Check Out The Hilarious Reply A Lady Got.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.