Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

I Hate Marriage: Contract Is My Ideal Option - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Marriage: Contract Is My Ideal Option (2142 Views)

'I Hate It When A Lady Drinks Beer' - Man Says But Got These Reactions / I Hate Myself - Busty Slay Mama Cries Out Over Her Big Chest (Photos) / Marriage Contract Should Be Introduced In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Marriage: Contract Is My Ideal Option by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 18, 2016
If I don't set my eyes on my fiancée in a week, I would be sad, but if she stays with me for more than two days, I would find a way to send her away. And I have never cheated on her in 2 years. Before her, I have never dated a gal for more than 5 months.

At this rate, something like a contract will be okay for me. Has anyone tried this form of contract before?

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Marriage: Contract Is My Ideal Option by talktonase(m): 10:59pm On Nov 18, 2016
With the number of divorcees jesu creste shocked shocked cry cry
Re: I Hate Marriage: Contract Is My Ideal Option by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
Flight07:
If I don't set my eyes on my fiancée in a week, I would be sad, but if she stays with me for more than two days, I would find a way to send her away. And I have never cheated on her.

At this rate, something like a contract will be okay for me. Has anyone tried this form of contract before?
How will you make that contract legally binding & make it enforceable by law?
Re: I Hate Marriage: Contract Is My Ideal Option by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 18, 2016
I think its called personality disorder.

You need divine help
Re: I Hate Marriage: Contract Is My Ideal Option by daewoorazer(m): 11:14pm On Nov 18, 2016
I can relate bro.... U didn't give us full gist.... Better paraphrased

If I don't set my eyes on my fiancée in a week, I would be sad, but if she stays with me. [b] I bleep her [/b]for more than two days, I would find a way to send her away

Back to d mata... It's lust u have for dat gal.... If it were gal wey u really cherish, time spent with her is but valueless

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Marriage: Contract Is My Ideal Option by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
talktonase:
With the number of divorcees jesu creste shocked shocked cry cry

Lol. Attach that meme na
Re: I Hate Marriage: Contract Is My Ideal Option by daewoorazer(m): 11:17pm On Nov 18, 2016
Stupedinluv:

You need divine help

Chai bro... U don spiritualize am sharpally.... My naija fifu
Re: I Hate Marriage: Contract Is My Ideal Option by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 18, 2016
Raine80:

How will you make that contract legally binding & make it enforceable by law?

In this life, I only want 2 children. We will agree to have 2 children, we won't live in the same town, will see each other every week, we will bear the cost of raising the children together.

I will ensure I have very genuine feelings for her, ask her if she also have same feelings for me.

I won't deceive you, no matter how pretty a woman is, seeing her everyday reduces the beauty in my eyes. I don't like sex, but my girlfriends always want it. After making love the day she arrives, seeing her beside me is okay by me. But once you demand for more, or try to arouse me, I would start asking when she would go back.

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Marriage: Contract Is My Ideal Option by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 18, 2016
Stupedinluv:

You need divine help

Get this fact right, I'm a god on my own. For the record, no spiritual attack can hound me, I daresay.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Marriage: Contract Is My Ideal Option by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 18, 2016
daewoorazer:
I can relate bro.... U didn't give us full gist.... Better paraphrased

If I don't set my eyes on my fiancée in a week, I would be sad, but if she stays with me. [b] I bleep her [/b]for more than two days, I would find a way to send her away

Back to d mata... It's lust u have for dat gal.... If it were gal wey u really cherish, time spent with her is but valueless

Well, let's say it's lust. But I have never cheated on her in 2 years. Before her, I have never dated a gal for more than 5 months.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Marriage: Contract Is My Ideal Option by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
[quote author=Flight07 post=51158649]

Get this fact right, [s]I'm a god on my own. For the record, no spiritual attack can hound me, I daresay[/[/s] quote]
Re: I Hate Marriage: Contract Is My Ideal Option by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 19, 2016
Flight07:

In this life, I only want 2 children. We will agree to have 2 children, we won't live in the same town, will see each other every week, we will bear the cost of raising the children together.

I will ensure I have very genuine feelings for her, ask her if she also have same feelings for me.

I won't deceive you, no matter how pretty a woman is, seeing her everyday reduces the beauty in my eyes. I don't like sex, but my girlfriends always want it. After making love the day she arrives, seeing her beside me is okay by me. But once you demand for more, or try to arouse me, I would start asking when she would go back.
What happened to you to get to this point? You live in the wrong society unfortunately I get your point perfectly. Imagine realistically the mindset of some of the women in our society, how feasible is it to achieve what you describe?
Your avoidance has its roots somewhere.
Re: I Hate Marriage: Contract Is My Ideal Option by sorextee(m): 1:26am On Nov 19, 2016
This is one of d reasons why im scared of getting married.. I get tired of relnships easily too. Either shes present or away... The everyday routine of calling, chatting, going out, all those things... I like staying in my enclosure.. More like an introvert..

I pray I shake off these traits so it wont affect my marriage...

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Marriage: Contract Is My Ideal Option by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 19, 2016
Raine80:

What happened to you to get to this point? You live in the wrong society unfortunately I get your point perfectly. Imagine realistically the mindset of some of the women in our society, how feasible is it to achieve what you describe?
Your avoidance has its roots somewhere.

If none of the women is ready to agree with these terms, I will just impregnate 2 women and claim the children only.

From what I have seen, they are never going to think the way I think. So, getting what I want even if their warped mind sees me as a beast is an option. Foreign women may be okay, but I'm still marooned in this hell hole of a country for now.

My employer offended me, and I resigned 3 days ago. The employer being a distant relative, mobilised the family machineries to bring me back. My brother is at the forefront of that unsolicited dialogue with the employer, all of them extracting mutual pacts that the two of us will agree to before I return. But I'm resolute. No going back. The employer would have employed the brother, it's not what he can do.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Marriage: Contract Is My Ideal Option by uboma(m): 8:18am On Nov 19, 2016
Flight07:

If none of the women is ready to agree with these terms, I will just impregnate 2 women and claim the children only.

From what I have seen, they are never going to think the way I think. So, getting what I want even if their warped mind sees me as a beast is an option. Foreign women may be okay, but I'm still marooned in this hell hole of a country for now.

Imagine a brother of mine throwing his responsibilities my way in a time of recession like this. When there was money, his wife kept producing children. Now his company closed shop all of a sudden. Now I support him with at least 10k in a week.

My employer offended me, and I resigned 3 days ago. The employer being a distant relative, mobilised the family machineries to bring me back. My brother is at the forefront of that unsolicited dialogue with the employer, all of them extracting mutual pacts that the two of us will agree to before I return. But I'm resolute. No going back. The employer would have employed the brother, it's not what he can do.

I am not against your idea of contract marriage.
everyone has a choice to make in life so who am I to judge another?
but do not blame your brother's wife for producing more children when your brother had money. your brother should carry the blame instead for not being a responsible fellow.
Re: I Hate Marriage: Contract Is My Ideal Option by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 19, 2016
Flight07:

Imagine a brother of mine throwing his responsibilities my way in a time of recession like this. When there was money, his wife kept producing children. Now his company closed shop all of a sudden. Now I support him with at least 10k in a week.

Now I have lost your train of thought.What is it that you want excatly? How are you going to excecute your master plan unemployed?
Re: I Hate Marriage: Contract Is My Ideal Option by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 19, 2016
Raine80:

Now I have lost your train of thought.What is it that you want excatly? How are you going to excecute your master plan unemployed?

Lol. I have things that bring earnings without going to work in the morning. Then I will later launch a business.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Marriage: Contract Is My Ideal Option by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 19, 2016
Fair enough smiley

I support contract marriage.....Contract marriage is one of the best form of marriage....both spouses get to decide what and what not should be involved in their marriage, this creates a long lasting marriage because of the freedom contract marriage entails(you get to choose and have free will, instead of letting the law or society choose for you) smiley
Flight07:

Re: I Hate Marriage: Contract Is My Ideal Option by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 19, 2016
I like that smiley
Flight07:

Get this fact right, I'm a god on my own. For the record, no spiritual attack can hound me, I daresay.
Re: I Hate Marriage: Contract Is My Ideal Option by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 19, 2016
It is best to do contract marriage then, if you want a long lasting union wink smiley
sorextee:
This is one of d reasons why im scared of getting married.. I get tired of relnships easily too. Either shes present or away... The everyday routine of calling, chatting, going out, all those things... I like staying in my enclosure.. More like an introvert..

I pray I shake off these traits so it wont affect my marriage...
Re: I Hate Marriage: Contract Is My Ideal Option by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 19, 2016
Flight07:

Lol. I have things that bring earnings without going to work in the morning. Then I will later launch a business.
Out of interest what makes makes you think a foreign women will agree to this? Their societies have expectations as well when it comes to motherhood and marriage. Finally how will you convince a Nigerian woman to give up the child you made together so that the child lives with you?
Re: I Hate Marriage: Contract Is My Ideal Option by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
Raine80:

Out of interest what makes makes you think a foreign women will agree to this? Their societies have expectations as well when it comes to motherhood and marriage. Finally how will you convince a Nigerian woman to give up the child you made together so that the child lives with you?

There is no need for the child to live with me. A mother will always want you to send the children to school. So, I will be there for them. The children need not be told to come to me when they grow up.

About foreign women, unless I get to such societies, I won't make a stance about it. But I prefer African women the most. It will make me think I'm not slaving away in distant lands.
Re: I Hate Marriage: Contract Is My Ideal Option by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Fair enough smiley

I support contract marriage.....Contract marriage is one of the best form of marriage....both spouses get to decide what and what not should be involved in their marriage, this creates a long lasting marriage because of the freedom contract marriage entails(you get to choose and have free will, instead of letting the law or society choose for you) smiley

My main thing is that freedom. At times you may see me pressing phones for 5 hours. If you ask me that time to follow you to Mr Biggs for free meal, I won't follow you.

After having sex twice in a row, I may want to be alone in the next 5 days. But a wife may not want to wait.
Re: I Hate Marriage: Contract Is My Ideal Option by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2016
I respect your lifestyle smiley
Flight07:

My main thing is that freedom. At times you may see me pressing phones for 5 hours. If you ask me that time to follow you to Mr Biggs for free meal, I won't follow you.

After having sex twice in a row, I may want to be alone in the next 5 days. But a wife may not want to wait.
Re: I Hate Marriage: Contract Is My Ideal Option by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
Flight07:

There is no need for the child to live with me. A mother will always want you to send the children to school. So, I will be there for them. The children need not be told to come to me when they grow up.

About foreign women, unless I get to such societies, I won't make a stance about it. But I prefer African women the most. It will make me think I'm not slaving away in distant lands.
It might work ....in theory but you cannot rule out meeting someone who might change your perspective give your self time. Are you in any rush to do this? I am still struggling to figure out how the women in our society will cope,accept as well as get social acceptance from family when not living with the husband or in your case contract partner.
Re: I Hate Marriage: Contract Is My Ideal Option by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2016
Raine80:

It might work ....in theory but you cannot rule out meeting someone who might change your perspective give your self time. Are you in any rush to do this? I am still struggling to figure out how the women in our society will cope,accept as well as get social acceptance from family when not living with the husband or in your case contract partner.

Well, I'm not in a hurry. I want to amash wealth first.

Besides, it seems you are of a mixed race. Oceane sounds French, while Kadi-Bonde is of English etymology.
Re: I Hate Marriage: Contract Is My Ideal Option by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
Flight07:

Well, I'm not in a hurry. I want to amash wealth first.

Besides, it seems you are of a mixed race. Oceane sounds French, while Kadi-Bonde is of English etymology.
Mixed heritage none of the mixes you mentioned is corerect. I see you looked on twitter
Re: I Hate Marriage: Contract Is My Ideal Option by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2016
Raine80:

Mixed heritage none of the mixes you mentioned is corerect. I see you looked on twitter

Just when I have started thinking of Baba Ijebu as an option after my resignation, you made the prospect dim.
Re: I Hate Marriage: Contract Is My Ideal Option by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
Flight07:

Just when I have started thinking of Baba Ijebu as an option after my resignation, you made the prospect dim.
Was there any need to put my details on here? You could have just asked me. sad
Re: I Hate Marriage: Contract Is My Ideal Option by Laveda(f): 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Fair enough smiley

This includes cheating?
Re: I Hate Marriage: Contract Is My Ideal Option by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
Yes smiley
Laveda:

This includes cheating?
Re: I Hate Marriage: Contract Is My Ideal Option by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Yes smiley

Lol. If u cheat, ehn...na noodle I go use tie your head.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Feb 14th Is Around The Corner, show luv to a nairalander / You Wake Up To This, Your First Words Would Be? / To The Love Of My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.