Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down. (52457 Views)

Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him / She Likes To Hold My Cassava Everytime / Is It Good To Hold His Penîs Every Whole Night ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2016
Trina0936:

You are not God and you do not represent every man on earth so who are you to dictate what someone's future will be?? It is people like you who judge others that are always the worse hypocrites!
You do not know me so how can you tell my age?? How do you even know I am not married??
Maturity isn't by age for your info. So pls stop ranting and acting arrogant because you are not God. Do me a favor and shut the Bleep up! Rubbish!

Your response tells me your age smiley between 19 - 22, but It will be so unfortunate if you're older and still talk this way, secondly, I'm not God yes I know but we have brains and able to predict a situation from many occurrences.
Re: When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 18, 2016
BiggyB242:

Your response tells me your age smiley between 19 - 22, but It will be so unfortunate if you're older and still talk this way, secondly, I'm not God yes I know but we have brains and able to predict a situation from many occurrences.
Sorry but you guessed wrong! Shut up isn't an insult and I doubt you know difference between a command/order and an insult cos that would also be unfortunate! No one can accurately predict anything and you can't possibly know all the statistics!
Re: When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
Trina0936:

Sorry but you guessed wrong! Shut up isn't an insult and I doubt you know difference between a command/order and an insult cos that would also be unfortunate! No one can actually predict anything and you can't possibly know all the statistics!

I never said is an insult but I was referring to your response in general. Guess your conscience pricked you. Yes, you won't admit, a thief will never admit he is a one till he is caught red handed #deep
Re: When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down. by tt148: 6:27am On Aug 19, 2016
GloriaNinja:
I am a feminist but that doesn't mean I can't be submissive
[color=#770077][/color]

I like you, can we like date or just be my Bleep buddy..
Re: When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down. by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 19, 2016
BiggyB242:

I never said is an insult but I was referring to your response in general. Guess your conscience pricked you. Yes, you won't admit, a thief will never admit he is a one till he is caught red handed #deep
That's your business! I really don't care about anything you say after all you are a chauvinist! undecided
Re: When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down. by Gassa007: 9:14am On Aug 19, 2016
GloriaNinja:
well, I am still better than him when it comes to grammer atleast. He is a dumbo, big time!
It is finished, still making the same f*cking mistake.What's "grammer".
Re: When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down. by GloriaNinja(f): 1:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
tt148:
[color=#770077][/color]

I like you, can we like date or just be my Bleep buddy..
After dreaming, I will wake u up with a hammer.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down. by tt148: 1:14pm On Aug 19, 2016
GloriaNinja:
After dreaming, I will wake u up with a hammer.

Dont be like this, are you trying to play hard to get?
Re: When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
Trina0936:

That's your business! I really don't care about anything you say after all you are a chauvinist! undecided
When you grow up you will understand smiley
Re: When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 19, 2016
BiggyB242:

When you grow up you will understand smiley
When you realize maturity isn't by age,you just might get it! tongue
Re: When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
Trina0936:

When you realize maturity isn't by age,you just might get it! tongue

When she takes it as a challenge & make sure she replies you back then you know she is still a kid. #I rest my case
Re: When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
BiggyB242:

When she takes it as a challenge & make sure she replies you back then you know she is still a kid. #I rest my case
If you claim you aren't a kid also then why quote me again? Hypocrite tongue
Re: When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down. by bigcp(m): 12:01am On Dec 01, 2016
Esdb3:

You see! What is wrong in giving everything you have to the one you love?! Arghhhhh!!!!!!!!

Really?...There's nothing wrong...just continue...Till you'll learn ur lesson d hard way.na 9ja girls u wan de gv everything...n!gga beta wise up....BEST WISHES THOUGH
Re: When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down. by Esdb3: 8:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
bigcp:

Really?...There's nothing wrong...just continue...Till you'll learn ur lesson d hard way.na 9ja girls u wan de gv everything...n!gga beta wise up....BEST WISHES THOUGH
Walahi you replied late. I have learnt the hardest way.

Girl looked me in the eye and said she used me.
Re: When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
daretodiffer:
Read the title and the content of your post again You are welcomesmiley
Hey!!
Re: When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
Hi
ActOfWar:
Hey!!
Re: When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down. by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 02, 2017
daretodiffer:
Hi
happy new year, woman cheesy cheesy
How have u been doing, ma? You took a very long..
Re: When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 02, 2017
Yes I did. Check your mail

ActOfWar:
happy new year, woman cheesy cheesy
How have u been doing, ma? You took a very long..
Re: When A Girl Believes She's Too Smart For Anyguy To Hold Down. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 02, 2017
daretodiffer:
Yes I did. Check your mail

alright

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" / Never Make A Sex Video With Anyone / Should She Collect A Phone Gift From Her Suitor Because Her Boyfriend Is Broke?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.