Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) (4691 Views)

Caption This Pre-Wedding Photo Inside Water / Pics: Eight Most Common Types, Sizes, Shapes Of Joysticks, Where Do You Belong? / Present Ranking In Bachelor-hood, Where Do You Belong?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
Stumbled upon dis and it reminded of my crew-mates then #GossipingMachine grin buh we thank God for where we are today......where do you belong Tag others to come say where they belong grin

Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by MrEFCCng: 2:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
your crewmates cheesy cheesy look at this liar, you that was ignored
Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by EMPERORLEEE(m): 2:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
Class bunkers of laive.....
Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
I can see many of them there...Bully, Stressed out, Hyperactive, sports guy, Out of earth etc etc.

Shit_ I miss HS only good thing about college is freedom and looser pvssys.
Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by onstelly(f): 2:45pm On Sep 06, 2016
Queen bee
Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
Copying machine, different and out of earth cheesy grin
Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by aloobright17: 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
Berlyn,I no see Christian fellowship there,that is where I belong na.TeamGod.

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
I can't find my group here Berlyn...but the Queen bee in my set became my bestie after dashing her a hot slap. grin

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
aloobright17:
Berlyn,I no see Christian fellowship there,that is where I belong na.TeamGod.
just stop lying nau which kind Christian fellowship angry
Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
hardworkers
Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by saintfellow(m): 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
I belong to all group.
Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by ipledge10(m): 3:40pm On Sep 06, 2016
Back of class crew grin grin...well almost half the class are members

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by McBrooklyn(m): 3:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
I'm proud to be

#Team_Bully angry
Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
grin hahahahahaha......respect!
asuo27:
I can't find my group here Berlyn...but the Queen bee in my set became my bestie after dashing her a hot slap. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
grin I can tell because of the angry face you display all the time tongue you should also be in the stressed out group, both groups have a thing in common tongue grin
McBrooklyn:
I'm proud to be

#Team_Bully angry
Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by jonaifame22(m): 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
Copying machine all the way
Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
grin hahahahahaha......respect!
cheesy The brat thought she could mess around with me.
Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by McBrooklyn(m): 4:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Copying machine, different and out of earth cheesy grin

L-O-L grin grin

I know you won't be in any better categories other than that now tongue
Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by McBrooklyn(m): 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
grin I can tell because of the angry face you display all the time tongue you should also be in the stressed out group, both groups have a thing in common tongue grin

L-O-L grin grin

If I catch you, I'll flog and rape the daylight out of you. I can promise you that tongue
Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by ShayGirl(f): 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
Singers!!!tongue
Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by IamLEGEND1: 4:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
back bencher for life
pelu goons mi: Checkpoint, attacker ati MadDog

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by aloobright17: 4:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
Berlyn:
just stop lying nau which kind Christian fellowship angry

Na Christian Fellowship I belong to ,just dey there dey doubt me na.Remember ayam teamvirgy cheesy
Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
back bencher for life
pelu goons mi: Checkpoint, attacker ati MadDog

God bless yhu Bro. Na our right be that.
I Represent the Back Benchers Crew Mehn
Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
McBrooklyn:

L-O-L grin grin

If I catch you, I'll flog and rape the daylight out of you. I can promise you that tongue
"If"....thank God that word is not promising grin tongue
Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
McBrooklyn:

L-O-L grin grin

I know you won't be in any better categories other than that now tongue
who told you other categories are better? grin tongue
Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by McBrooklyn(m): 5:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
who told you other categories are better? grin tongue

Because na crazy people like you go full that your category now tongue
Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by McBrooklyn(m): 5:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
"If"....thank God that word is not promising grin tongue

You don't know nothing!! tongue
Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by IamLEGEND1: 5:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
abuayman:

God bless yhu Bro. Na our right be that.
I Represent the Back Benchers Crew Mehn

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Because na crazy people like you go full that your category now tongue
They are more crazy people in other categories especially bullies and stressed out people, they are number 1 that's why they behave the way they behave grin grin grin tongue Maaad people grin Theres nothing wrong with it tho if you can just accept it smiley tongue
Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by gabi101(m): 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
sports guy cool and a bit in love couples grin
Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by Lsofdk(m): 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2016
None cool
i been dy like undercover agent cool
Re: Where Do You Belong (see Photo Inside) by McBrooklyn(m): 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
They are more crazy people in other categories especially bullies and stressed out people, they are number 1 that's why they behave the way they behave grin grin grin tongue Maaad people grin Theres nothing wrong with it tho if you can just accept it smiley tongue

Biko, I don't roll with mad and crazy people tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Problem With Nigerian Girls. (Continued) / What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In / “my Boyfriend Comes Everytime We Kiss” Woman Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.