Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa (8116 Views)

Kanye West's se**x tape That He Paid Millions To Hide From The Internet / Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) / Oge Okoye, Queen Nwokoye, Rukky Mashud Paid Millions To Shave Heads As Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by semid4lyfe(m): 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2009
And the tribalists have started sparring again. Na wa o!

Can't u all just take pride in the fact that she's Nigerian? I tire for all of una.
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by sandee575(f): 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2009
seun would have wished we kept it English for all to participate in and fully enjoyed doing so
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by kech(f): 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2009
Na wa oooooo!! Why must every Nairaland thread end in tribalism angry You guys should stop this please. For those doubting the amout they are paying her, well, you may be right but that is not the issue. The fact is that out of everyone she was chosen to represent the brand. Why can't we all be happy for her without bitching.  angry It doesnt make a difference if she's ugly or she bleaches or she has ugly legs like some say. The company still picked her and not YOU!! Stop hating.
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by mrperfect(m): 7:10pm On Sep 29, 2009
Thank God for her life
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by MUNEER2(m): 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2009
I'm happy for her smiley smiley smiley!!!!!!!!
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by McDoe(m): 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2009
kech:

McDoe, it's not the modelling competition NOKIA FACE OF AFRICA. She's becoming a face of the Nokia brand in Africa. It's more like an endorsement just like the Glo contract she had.

Thank you my darling.
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by Outstrip(f): 7:39pm On Sep 29, 2009
She does not have to be facially beautiful to do this and besides she is not ugly. The total package is better than a pretty face that does not know what to do with it
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by sherrylo: 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2009
Is Rita Igbo or Calabar?
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 29, 2009
1 million dollars? for 6 months ? BEANS?

i find that very hard to believe - when its not as if nokia are naija jjcs - and there is a scarcity of ctors and actresses who will put their face , leg, bakassi etal for 1 million naira

nokia is a global business, not a nigerian bank - and i'm sure they know the pay scales of the movie industry in naija

even more so when you consider the economic slow down
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by Outstrip(f): 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2009
Rita is igbo from Imo state

sherry lo:

Is Rita Igbo or Calabar?
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 29, 2009
No wonder i saw her on the Nokia N97 newspaper advert. . . Good luck to her! smiley
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by AloyEmeka9: 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2009
oyb:

1 million dollars? for 6 months ? BEANS?

i find that very hard to believe - when its not as if nokia are naija jjcs - and there is a scarcity of ctors and actresses who will put their face , leg, bakassi etal for 1 million naira

nokia is a global  business, not a nigerian bank - and i'm sure they know the pay scales of the movie industry in naija

even more so when you consider the economic slow down

Face of Africa is not the same as face of Nigeria. If GLO paid her N50M  for a 5 year contract in naija alone, why can't Nokia pay $1m?. Nigerians know how to downplay themselves and cheapen their services.  It's attitude like this that made companies like Halliburton pay Nigerian engineers 5 times less than they paid their expat technicians in Nigeria[salary alone and not other allowances]. When Razak Okoya ban Nigerians from his property because they are not worthy, your likes will start calling him names.
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by kibra4u(m): 9:29pm On Sep 29, 2009
Na wa o. 1 million dollars no be small money. Una sure she no use juju or something because i cant understand. Shit men.
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by shilling(f): 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2009
Some pple have all the luck. Rita aint all that, in my opinion. Genevieve would be more suitable (she's world famous according to O). But, since she got the job, congrats to her!!
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by iammodel(m): 9:45pm On Sep 29, 2009
that's my girl, congrats Rita!
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by tunyus(m): 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2009
ITS GOD DOING
it is her time,dont criticise this lucky girl
if u do.your time will neva come
CONGRAT, RITA
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by yeswecan(m): 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2009
i think they meant One million naira, not dollars
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by kech(f): 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2009
But come ooo. Why can't she get paid $1M? because she's Nigerian? Like Aloy said, some naija people either don't know their worth or try to cheapen themselves. If you are cheap, others are not!!! I don't know how true the amount quoted is but until we hear otherwise stop making assumptions. For those hoping that she was paid 1 million NAIRA, I seriously doubt it. That's chicken change compared to what she makes in movies. She can make 4 -5 times that amount in those 6 months. Just offer your congratulations and move on.  angry
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by oge4real(f): 10:17pm On Sep 29, 2009
Congratulations to Rita.
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by shilling(f): 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2009
yeswecan:

i think they meant One million naira, not dollars

I think so too. 1 million dollars, who dash? Hw much is that in Naira abeg?
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by lonewolf: 10:38pm On Sep 29, 2009
Why does she look so sickly and deathly?

Pshewwwww.
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by bidemi12(m): 10:38pm On Sep 29, 2009
As una de see me so, i am at the airport and i'm buying ticket to Nigeria. When i get back home i'm joining nollywood. i know care how messed up the industry is. which kain tin be this, $1,000000 ke? kai, i don die
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by davidif: 10:39pm On Sep 29, 2009
Ewwwwwwwwwww, see heavy make up. Its a very sad thing when you see a woman in make up and she looks out of this world, then you see her without make up and she looks terrible. It is sooooooooooo deflating. Women please be proud of your skin.
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by TOPE20001(f): 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2009
banom:

Today's Front page,

1, Genevieve Listed As World Famous By Oprah

2, Rita Dominc face of Nokia Africa

Thank God I am Igbo,

Igbos are realy the only chosen children of God, the jews, the children of Abraham,

Chukwu gozie unu , umunwa nnem

Why must u bring tribalism into this? really? undecided
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by sley4life(m): 10:59pm On Sep 29, 2009
she is not too pretty. She has some parasites on her head eating up her hair
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by sley4life(m): 11:31pm On Sep 29, 2009
she has money 2 spnd. She needs 2 b focus and get married. Most of those celebrities jst use money 2 buy award
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by hubreality(m): 11:49pm On Sep 29, 2009
Congratulations! Showers of blessings. Both Rita and Genevieve come from the same home town called "Mbaise" in Imo State.
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by mystikal(m): 12:32am On Sep 30, 2009
congrats girlfriend. Live ur life.
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by danconsult(m): 12:50am On Sep 30, 2009
she is probably one of my favorite frm time sha.NO BODY EVEN CALCULATE TH BABE NAIRA VALUE SHA. USE UR ALCULATOR NA. THIS BABE NO HAMMER, SHE HAMMERMA. NAOMI CAMPBELL SURE COLLECTS SOMETHING LIKE THAT. DO U KNO HOW MUCH KELLY OR MICHEAL COLLECTS 4 ENDOREMENT.
NA HER TIME AND TURN TO SHINE.
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by mbulela: 1:01am On Sep 30, 2009
stella Dimoko will kill someone!!
one million dollar!!!!!
i beg stella, retract that comment.
stop taking your readers for fools.
that is IMPOSSIBLE.
even for an exclusive lifetime contract, Nokia will not pay her 1 million dollars.
one million naira is more like it.i think that was a typo.
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by Rooneyboy(m): 1:59am On Sep 30, 2009
Which one of their managers did she open her legs 4 ? ? ?
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by Kunbee: 2:59am On Sep 30, 2009
Congrats ooo Aunty Rita

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

There Is A Beyonce Look-alike In Africa, Guess Who?...Yvonne Okoro!!! / Meet Unilag's Pretty Student With The Most Infectious Smile / Chris Brown Vs. Ne-yo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.