Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,663 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa (8114 Views)

Kanye West's se**x tape That He Paid Millions To Hide From The Internet / Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) / Oge Okoye, Queen Nwokoye, Rukky Mashud Paid Millions To Shave Heads As Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by kech(f): 3:24am On Sep 26, 2009
[img]http://2.bp..com/_p63XZ27fMK8/Sr0elRM9hjI/AAAAAAAABGQ/W8qDjPpUKlU/s400/rita.jpg[/img]
The year is almost coming to an end but the blessings seem to be pouring in non stop for Rita.

Just a few months after she became one of Globacom's ambassadors, olofofos are whispering that she has just been elected as the face of Nokia Africa and was paid over one million dollars for a 6 month contract.

Hear, ''Rita will be promoting Nokias new product which is Nokia N97 in Africa. There will soon be a press conference to announce it. Rita is really excited about this Nokia deal, the blessings are too much that's why it would be easy to count all of her teeth if you tried as she cant stop smiling''.

Congratulations Rita, our forefathers say ''he who eats alone suffers from diarrhoea''.

http://stella-dimokokorkus..com/2009/09/actress-rita-dominic-paid-millions-to.html

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by kech(f): 3:27am On Sep 26, 2009
Ok guys, I've officially declared my intention to join Nollywood. Ah ah? Na wetin?  grin.  I must become a celebrity in Naija cos that's the "ish" now. I don't care how mediocre people think Nollywood is, I'm joining!  angry angry
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by TheSeeker(m): 7:14am On Sep 26, 2009
With that wowo face?!! I must go and join Nollywood.
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by azeeza(f): 9:29am On Sep 26, 2009
thing dey happen 4 nollywood,na d big bois and girls dey get d contract.e go beta na poor man praya
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by CrudeOil2(m): 10:09am On Sep 26, 2009
Jealous haters!
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by ifyalways(f): 2:12pm On Sep 26, 2009
she might not be tall or have straight hawt leggs but with the aid of her pancake shes got a fine pimple-free face so . . . .nothing do her cheesy
congrats,Rita.
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by asha80(m): 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2009
ifyalways:

she might not be tall or have straight hawt leggs but with the aid of her pancake shes got a fine pimple-free face so . . . .nothing do her cheesy
congrats,Rita.

hehehe . . . . but if you see her without make up men lipsrsealed
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by jville: 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2009
she aint tight 4such an internartional tittle, rita dominic 2 ugly allah i no go lie!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by candylips(m): 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2009
i million dollars. is that a joke
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by Pittbaby(f): 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2009
no beef , but kai the girl wears plenty makeup , congrats to her
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by candylips(m): 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2009
she no too fine sef
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by McDoe(m): 4:55pm On Sep 29, 2009
She used to be pretty looking. But age is telling on her seriously. On her choice as face of Nokia AFRICA, I thought there use to be a process of selection, or has it been changed?
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by Gamine(f): 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2009
What is ugly about her?  undecided
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by theviper1: 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2009
me think that Rita is better off being the face of alcatel. cant believe that i bought my nokia n95 and n96 8 gigas just for that pancake-face to represent nokia. of all the fresh-
faced kids in that country,na only her dey go pick. yeye dey smell.
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by obyann(f): 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2009
TheSeeker:

With that wowo face?!! I must go and join Nollywood.

easy!!! Don't you think it's her turn to shine?
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by banom(m): 5:05pm On Sep 29, 2009
Today's Front page,

1, Genevieve Listed As World Famous By Oprah

2, Rita Dominc face of Nokia Africa

Thank God I am Igbo,

Igbos are realy the only chosen children of God, the jews, the children of Abraham,

Chukwu gozie unu , umunwa nnem
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by ayo84(m): 5:07pm On Sep 29, 2009
men she looks so artificial
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by Utaroz(m): 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2009
This sure seems to be the season of blessing and recognition for Nollywood stars! RMD appointed as a commisioner in Delta state, Okey Bakassi becomes a special adviser to Imo state governor, Genevieve gets listed on Oprah's world famous and now Rita earns $1m in a 6 month stunt!

Congrats to our fellow citizens  cool

I reckon Mr. Ibu will be up next for international recognition eh?  grin  cheesy grin
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by r231(m): 5:10pm On Sep 29, 2009
ayo84:

men she looks so artificial

grin
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by ayo84(m): 5:10pm On Sep 29, 2009
i mean look her, its so clear shes using one of these mary kay creams or something
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by ichommy(m): 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2009
hmmmm grin
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by Nezan(m): 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2009
Good for her!
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by kech(f): 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2009
McDoe:

She used to be pretty looking. But age is telling on her seriously. On her choice as face of Nokia AFRICA, I thought there use to be a process of selection, or has it been changed?

McDoe, it's not the modelling competition NOKIA FACE OF AFRICA. She's becoming a face of the Nokia brand in Africa. It's more like an endorsement just like the Glo contract she had.
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by 9ja4eva: 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2009
Good news, she deserves it
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by desthan(m): 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2009
ah! and we just broke up undecided
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by b0y(m): 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2009
This is ridiculous! How can an ordinary 'nollywood' star be paid a MILLION Dollars for a 6months stunt.Who she be? Even Naomi Campbell couldn't be paid such huge amount for a 6months duration.Abeg make una no de deceive us for here jwo.Besides Rita isn't that tight (even with almighty makeups), Abeg ooo we no fit use battery water do eye drop o!
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by Pittbaby(f): 5:56pm On Sep 29, 2009
thanks o!! fake jist
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by ud4u: 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2009
She is quite a beautiful lady, just that dis paticular pic is not fine.

Congrats Sister.
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by Backagain: 6:16pm On Sep 29, 2009
na real wah
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by sandee575(f): 6:24pm On Sep 29, 2009
lovely lips, smooth face, good actress
level-headed babe
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by mamagee6(f): 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2009
Good for her then but I don't think they should use her, they should use Genevieve Nnaji.
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by lana1878(m): 6:36pm On Sep 29, 2009
I once toasted her, she no agree, she said i no be Ibo, well im soo so happy for one of my toasteee, though she no agree,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rahma Babangida's Hot Body After 5 Kids! Omosexy Take A Back Seat / Kim K Steps Out In LA With Her Butt Exposed! / See What Nigerians Are Currently Doing To DSTV On Twitter Because Of TSTV Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.