Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa (8117 Views)

Kanye West's se**x tape That He Paid Millions To Hide From The Internet / Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) / Oge Okoye, Queen Nwokoye, Rukky Mashud Paid Millions To Shave Heads As Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by Anabel(f): 3:35am On Sep 30, 2009
lonewolf:

Why does she look so sickly and deathly?

Pshewwwww.

you are right, they leave beauty behind for fame and calls it beauty
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by dipo2much(m): 3:50am On Sep 30, 2009
the girl no fine true-true
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by ayo84(m): 4:23am On Sep 30, 2009
she's should allow the young ones to grow

Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by davidif: 6:58am On Sep 30, 2009
Na the person una dey break head for be this? he he he

Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by Gamine(f): 7:03am On Sep 30, 2009
lmao
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by sayso: 7:27am On Sep 30, 2009
which one be Rita Dominic,abegi her names are Ms Rita Nwaturuocha.well congrats girl
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by Jobig(m): 8:18am On Sep 30, 2009
What ar u all ar sayin instead to congrat her u ar busy castin her.9ja we merit dat cos we use nokia past al afrik.rita enjoy remember u ar a 9ja.appreciate good tin and it wil come 2 u.
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by saworoide: 8:33am On Sep 30, 2009
See jealous people wan run down another man's success. Na she say make you dey do 8am - 5pm job? 30 days make one salary? When will a salary earner earn this kind of money? Mke she just pay tax on the money sha.
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by FBS: 8:36am On Sep 30, 2009
Congrats to her. wink
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by Nizoral(f): 8:43am On Sep 30, 2009
Eh am tired of reading dis replies of haters let ha be for once anyways if rita baby is nokia face den i am a supermodel , lmao
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by otukpo(f): 9:05am On Sep 30, 2009
Na waoooo. Bad belle people plenty for here.

This is not a beauty competition naaaw. Besides the girl no wo wo as una dey talk.

If na miss Universe Nokia want, they know who to use. Wetin be una own?

If na non-nigerian they give am, una no go criticise am the way u pple are doing now.

Easssssssssyyyyyyyy oooooooooo

Congrats Rita.
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by 55gal(m): 9:09am On Sep 30, 2009
Beauty does not guarantee success,
its the favour of God that put the finishing touches.
Its her time to shine,lets rejoice with her period!
congratulations.
Please enhance the image of Nigeria.
BE A GOOD AMBASSADOR. grin
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by dlox01(m): 9:40am On Sep 30, 2009
abeg, this gurl is nowhere near fine, i wouldnt kiss her with a pole attatched to my lips but i will let her get busy with her lips on another part of ma body sha!!! grin
jokes apart, shez not pretty!!!
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by gReenmAn(m): 10:14am On Sep 30, 2009
Na the person una dey break head for be this? he he he

You don't judge people from their appearance in an acting scene.
Her character (in that scene) was meant to look that way: unpretty.

Is she pretty in real life?
Her face (which is essential for this assignment) is prettier than that of most of her contemporaries
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by McDoe(m): 10:28am On Sep 30, 2009
Rooneyboy:

Which one of their managers did she open her legs 4 ? ? ?

I bet, it cannot be less than all.
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by candylips(m): 10:32am On Sep 30, 2009
roflmao
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by HarryPotter1(m): 10:34am On Sep 30, 2009
another trophy 2 the nollywood industry.kudos 2 u rita. cool
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by kingar(m): 10:45am On Sep 30, 2009
I like her b/cos we are alike with big lips like Yobo's lips, which is very sexy in us.
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by kech(f): 10:54am On Sep 30, 2009
Naija I fear una. See hating. I'm now a bit skeptical about becoming famous in Naija. Una go kill me  angry
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by martinosi: 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2009
Yeah Nollywood seems to be making some dough!!!
They have there own cable station in Europe now lol!!!
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by StEdwin(m): 3:08pm On Sep 30, 2009
Congrats to her anyway! Though she had to pay for it.
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by smileskiss(f): 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2009
Congratulation!!!!!!
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by Witi(m): 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2009
ayo84:

she's should allow the young ones to grow
This your Independence day T-Shirt picture them for put am for black man body to show the true Independence or is the person an Albino (Unfortunate European).
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by cenzo(m): 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2009
well i googled her name, being i ain't nigerian i have no idea who she really is and honestly, she doesn't have some spectacular over the top look. again, i dunno who she is and maybe she got a big following and some vibrant personality and why she was chosen, who knows. she does in that pic need to lay off the makeup cause she finna make herself look like a kabuki doll.
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by haywhydott: 8:15pm On Sep 30, 2009
congrat!

Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 30, 2009
see her lips like over-fired toto
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by ifyalways(f): 8:48pm On Sep 30, 2009
al-qaeda:

see her lips like over-fired toto
rofl.
u guys are simply mean.
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2009
ifyalways:

rofl.
u guys are simply mean.

is it a lie. be honest.
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by Hymo(f): 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2009
common chikalas!! Make we talk thru she no reach to be face of nokia or whatever,na pancake face she won use represent i was expecting a natural beauty without much make abeg let d truth be told
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by dada22(m): 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2009
well, Rita 's only doing her job, nokia face aint outside her line of business, is it?

pple can go on talking while she keeps working hard 2 put good food on her table. Really, i wish her well & pray pple dont hate cos she's just like evry oda person out der struggling 2 make a living.
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by kellorah: 4:22am On Oct 01, 2009
Make me proud girl!! Good on ya.
Re: Rita Dominic Paid Millions To Become Face Of Nokia Africa by Borat1: 4:39am On Oct 01, 2009
bloody hell!
one million bucks, whhaatt the heck for!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rahma Babangida's Hot Body After 5 Kids! Omosexy Take A Back Seat / Kim K Steps Out In LA With Her Butt Exposed! / Https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/d06cd283f4580df7c5c641a063955ba1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.