Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

5 Reasons To Sleep Unclad (adults Only Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons To Sleep Unclad (adults Only Photos) (5484 Views)

So Because I Sleep Unclad Next To A Guy, Sex Must Happen? – Twitter User Asks / 15 Facts About Female And Male Masturbation (adults Only Photos) / Adults Only: List Three Dirtiest Adult Movie You Cant Stop Watching. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons To Sleep Unclad (adults Only Photos) by lola024(f): 8:56am On Aug 15, 2016
Hello Girls, I am Lola From moral24.....How are you doing today.
If you are a guy and you are reading this, you are wrong....infact, very very wrong
.Excuse us guys......
Any guy still reading this deserves a kiss, because that shows how inquisitive you are. If you are a guy and you are still reading this, tell you girl friend to give you a kiss for me. And if you are thinking maybe you have a girlfriend or not...stay connected with moral24...a miracle might happen one day.....lol. Ok..
To business

When it comes to our bed and being naked, most of us will only slip out of our Pj’s and into our birthday suit when we’re turning up the heat in the bedroom. some girl took it as an hobby to be wearing tons of cloths and even shoes to bed. Why?...maybe that will be another topic for another day....

But, research shows, that sleeping naked actually has plenty of health benefits.
Let Your Lady Parts Breathe

Tight fitting underwear can create a breeding ground for bad bacteria and infections.

Letting your vagina breathe at night by sleeping naked can help keep your lady parts fresh and healthy. Sleeping in your underwear only increases the ability of those nasty bacteria to overwhelm your normal vaginal flora.

For men, sleeping naked has been found to increase fertility by keeping the testes at a reasonable temperature. It can also retain the sperm quality too.

2. Sleep Better

Many studies have shown us that sleeping in a cool room helps you sleep better. The body’s temperature will slowly decrease as you fall asleep, so being weighed down with night clothes and heavy blankets can lead to restlessness, and even insomnia.

Sleeping naked will prevent the body from overheating and will therefore lead to a better night’s rest.

ohhhh....... See I have some pictures to demonstrate these points but here on nairaland, there is a disclaimer....so please bear with me as I walk you into my room for the rest of the articles.....

Alert!!! Adults only and don't "whisper" Masturbate" inside my room
lets go INSIDE
http://www.moral24.com/5-reasons-to-sleep-naked/

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons To Sleep Unclad (adults Only Photos) by jgt39859: 8:58am On Aug 15, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons To Sleep Unclad (adults Only Photos) by MrOlihilistic: 8:59am On Aug 15, 2016
don't try this if you stay with your sisters.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons To Sleep Unclad (adults Only Photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 15, 2016
cheesy free shookin everyday

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons To Sleep Unclad (adults Only Photos) by lola024(f): 9:04am On Aug 15, 2016
MrOlihilistic:
don't try this if you stay with your sisters.

lmao......You are so funny....lol
Re: 5 Reasons To Sleep Unclad (adults Only Photos) by MrOlihilistic: 9:06am On Aug 15, 2016
lola024:

lmao......You are so funny....lol
lool how are you.
Re: 5 Reasons To Sleep Unclad (adults Only Photos) by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 15, 2016
WHY the Heck are you only advising women sleep nakked undecided
Them guys are the 1's who need the FREEDOM......Down THERE, you know grin
Re: 5 Reasons To Sleep Unclad (adults Only Photos) by ikombe: 9:40am On Aug 15, 2016
WARRIBLOOD:
cheesy free shookin everyday
awon werey ni eleyin grin
Re: 5 Reasons To Sleep Unclad (adults Only Photos) by ikombe: 9:43am On Aug 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
WHY the Heck are you only advising women sleep nakked undecided
Them guys are the 1's who need the FREEDOM......Down THERE, you know grin
Did dis wan read what op wrote up dere

Abi u didn't see

For men, sleeping Unclad has been found to increase fertility by keeping the testes at a reasonable temperature. It can also retain
the sperm quality too.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons To Sleep Unclad (adults Only Photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 15, 2016
ikombe:
Did dis wan read what op wrote up dere

Abi u didn't see

opps lipsrsealed I only read the beginning and saw the pictures and.....
Anyways!!!!!
WHY the Heck is there no picture of a nearly nakked man? undecided
I will Fix that!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons To Sleep Unclad (adults Only Photos) by ikombe: 10:09am On Aug 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Anyways!!!!!
I will Fix that!!! grin
Here is a better picture grin

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons To Sleep Unclad (adults Only Photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 15, 2016
ikombe:
shocked NICE grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons To Sleep Unclad (adults Only Photos) by ademasta(m): 12:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
From today I no go wear pata sleep again... Lola024 oya come sleep for my side grin
But the rule is... You must not touch me

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons To Sleep Unclad (adults Only Photos) by skyman200(m): 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
is not a new thing for me, im sleeping unclad
Re: 5 Reasons To Sleep Unclad (adults Only Photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
I can't even sleep with my cloths on me. Shikena

Drabeey was Here
Re: 5 Reasons To Sleep Unclad (adults Only Photos) by Christardor: 7:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
Abort mission(sleeping naked) if you have rats and cockroaches in your room. Don't say i didn't warn ya.
Re: 5 Reasons To Sleep Unclad (adults Only Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Anyways!!!!!
I will Fix that!!! grin

angry
Re: 5 Reasons To Sleep Unclad (adults Only Photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 16, 2016
ikombe:

angry angry angry
Re: 5 Reasons To Sleep Unclad (adults Only Photos) by henrydadon(m): 9:03pm On Aug 16, 2016
So u are telling me to sleep naked spread leg and open my asshole and allow cockroach to crawl their way into my rectum..no thank you.. grin grin
Re: 5 Reasons To Sleep Unclad (adults Only Photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
grin
henrydadon:
So u are telling me to sleep naked spread leg and open my asshole and allow cockroach to crawl their way into my rectum..no thank you.. grin grin
Re: 5 Reasons To Sleep Unclad (adults Only Photos) by ikombe: 11:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
Babzilla:

angry angry angry
Who d fvck are you
Re: 5 Reasons To Sleep Unclad (adults Only Photos) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
ikombe:
Who d fvck are you

Yer trying ta corrupt kingcheezypuff
Ill be watching you
Re: 5 Reasons To Sleep Unclad (adults Only Photos) by ikombe: 10:40am On Aug 17, 2016
Babzilla:

Yer trying ta corrupt kingcheezypuff Ill be watching you
Its like something is wrong with you undecided

Re: 5 Reasons To Sleep Unclad (adults Only Photos) by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 17, 2016
ikombe:
Its like something is wrong with you undecided

I could say the same about U man
Bathing in the sink like dat tongue grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Pretty Girls Attracted To (not So Fine) Ugly Boys / What Is Wrong With This Seemingly 'innocent' Photo? / My Boyfriend Is Boring: Am I Crazy For Wanting To Dump Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.