Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,432 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Picture Of Lady With A Bulge In Her Trousers - Can You Explain The Situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture Of Lady With A Bulge In Her Trousers - Can You Explain The Situation? (7527 Views)

KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures / Can You Explain This Picture? / Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Lady With A Bulge In Her Trousers - Can You Explain The Situation? by winkmart: 11:02am On Aug 15, 2016
I hope you are able to see what am as well seeing from my end over here. She in one way looks like an Okpeke and not only that, she is also having a bulge in her trousers, suggesting she could either be a guy or a trans.

Wonders shall not cease on this planet earth.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/08/picture-of-lady-with-bulge-in-her.html

lalasticlala

Re: Picture Of Lady With A Bulge In Her Trousers - Can You Explain The Situation? by Disneylady(f): 11:06am On Aug 15, 2016
Oh shocked
Re: Picture Of Lady With A Bulge In Her Trousers - Can You Explain The Situation? by Luckylife(m): 11:45am On Aug 15, 2016
transgendered spotted!
Re: Picture Of Lady With A Bulge In Her Trousers - Can You Explain The Situation? by Sugarcious(m): 12:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
She's not even beautiful!! See the other one Slim..
Re: Picture Of Lady With A Bulge In Her Trousers - Can You Explain The Situation? by Gladiator1: 12:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
But she's putting on a G-string. Lemme reserve my comment
Re: Picture Of Lady With A Bulge In Her Trousers - Can You Explain The Situation? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
winkmart:

I hope you are able to see what am as well seeing from my end over here. She in one way looks like an Okpeke and not only that, she is also having a bulge in her trousers, suggesting she could either be a guy or a trans.

Wonders shall not cease on this planet earth.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/08/picture-of-lady-with-bulge-in-her.html

lalasticlala
could be a strap-on...

Of what use are these ladies now?
Re: Picture Of Lady With A Bulge In Her Trousers - Can You Explain The Situation? by winkmart: 12:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
yes..could be a strap-on

more on www.blackberrybabes.com
Re: Picture Of Lady With A Bulge In Her Trousers - Can You Explain The Situation? by Benjom(m): 1:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
Wonderful!
Re: Picture Of Lady With A Bulge In Her Trousers - Can You Explain The Situation? by LuvU2: 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
she-male embarassed

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Lady With A Bulge In Her Trousers - Can You Explain The Situation? by mizzbouqui(f): 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
Shey the other lady get HIV nii, abi na photo shop

For the first lady that is definitely her hand

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Lady With A Bulge In Her Trousers - Can You Explain The Situation? by dukeprince50: 1:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
that is her hand.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Lady With A Bulge In Her Trousers - Can You Explain The Situation? by adaksbullet: 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
Mine type off gilr wink wink
Re: Picture Of Lady With A Bulge In Her Trousers - Can You Explain The Situation? by hommespecia: 1:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
eleyi gidigan!!!it's hand jare.that second girl though,true defination of Turin gbeku.
Re: Picture Of Lady With A Bulge In Her Trousers - Can You Explain The Situation? by hommespecia: 1:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
eleyi gidigan!!!it's hand jare.that second girl though,true defination of Tirin gbeku.
Re: Picture Of Lady With A Bulge In Her Trousers - Can You Explain The Situation? by writemeshyahoo: 3:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
You guys should look very well na!!!
She used her right hand to push an object in between her legs from the back. The object now protrudes like a penls.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Lady With A Bulge In Her Trousers - Can You Explain The Situation? by vichaz10(m): 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2016
Attention!!! Attention!!!! Attention!!!!
Where is her right arm
Re: Picture Of Lady With A Bulge In Her Trousers - Can You Explain The Situation? by vicstar(m): 5:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
• • • • • Omo see stroooonnng thing shocked

Re: Picture Of Lady With A Bulge In Her Trousers - Can You Explain The Situation? by schumastic(m): 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
i would have believed the pic if her hands were not behind her ass cus is obvious she is holding a stick. they both look good though #teamslimgirls#
Re: Picture Of Lady With A Bulge In Her Trousers - Can You Explain The Situation? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
shamale undecided
Re: Picture Of Lady With A Bulge In Her Trousers - Can You Explain The Situation? by wittyt98(m): 11:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
jeez look how skinny that one is... smh #TeamSlimThick.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex / Trust Me When I Say You Don't Need Women (For Vaseline Crew Members Only) / Bleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.