Stats: 3,194,239 members, 7,953,905 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:37 AM

Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan (47176 Views)

Sultan Of Sokoto Reacts To Hijab Controversy / Ooni Of Ife Renames IPOB, Says They're Not Terrorists / “Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit More Wicked Crimes"- Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by seunaj: 9:56am On Aug 16, 2016
Nasiruddeen:

So, according to Christian sources, we have the following:

1. About 90-year old Joseph the Carpenter marrying (connoting ‘having sex’ with) the then 11-14 years old Mary who (according to the modern secular standards with which they accuse Islam) was A CHILD ! Thus, Joseph the Carpenter was a pedophile and a child-molester!

2. The so-called Holy Spirit, who was god according Christians, had sex with A CHILD! A very very old god (age: billions of years? trillions? eternity?) had sex with a HUMAN CHILD! talk about grotesque paganism!

Thus, the Holy Spirit is the model pedophile and child molester! And Jesus was a product of the crime of pedophilia!!

The third person of the trinitarian god was a pedophile, the second person of this triune god was a product of the crime of pedophilia and the first person of this tripartite god approves the act of pedophilia (as he no where disapproves it) !!

So before insulting Islam about child marriage, think of Jesus ( who you considered to be your Lord and savior) came from the v*g*na of a teenager of 11 years old, Mary.
Of a truth, most of u have been brainwashed. U just take it as they give you. You wrote the dumbest comment I am ever read. No fact no figures.. You are grossly misinformed, eeyah.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by awayeyebundle: 10:22am On Aug 16, 2016
Sultan Sokoto is clueless on this just as Puhari,nowhere in the world that terrorist are mentioned that when u trace it u will see Muslim people behind it,look at the one that happened recently in Nigeria,where a peaceful Christian woman is preaching her believe and a Imam of a mosque called his tout or jaamal to stoned her to death what is it called......Sultan did not heard that abi,or Buhari did'nt listened to that to console the victim but if it is moslem he will see that........Abeg park well Sultan Sokoto for this One...I always respect u but for this one foul play.....Preach Peace in ur believe....like that stupid Aregbesola dominating Hijaab compulsory in a state of ethnic religious which cannot work except bring havoc....Leave religious alone don't fight for God....Let handle our matter ourselve.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Empiree: 11:22am On Aug 16, 2016
miketayo:

seriously a debate... i cant convert based on a debate.. even in court or in school debates the guilty is sometimes the victor. the muslim guy was probably a better debater.
you need to watch this too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxzOVSMUrGM
I wasnt even referring to debate but the text that the muslim debater was shot by Christians after the debate. I did not even know i copied the video link
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Empiree: 11:24am On Aug 16, 2016
Macelliot:

Funny!
The Christian dude who debated was Ignorant about the Quran.

He allowed Awwal use the Bible as a reference to counter his claims, because Awwal was versatile with the two books, while He(James) knows only the Bible and Ignorant about the other...

So, James could easily be defeated.
I wasnt even referring to debate but the text that the muslim debater was shot by Christians after the debate. I did not even know i copied the video link
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by toshino4real(m): 11:33am On Aug 16, 2016
Kdon2:
thanks for accepting that u are one!
Thank you also for accepting that you are chief terrorist
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by miketayo(m): 11:59am On Aug 16, 2016
Empiree:

shot by Christians really?? did the shooter identify himself as Christians.. hope u knw atheist and jews dislike the muslims than christians?
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by miketayo(m): 11:59am On Aug 16, 2016
Empiree:

shot by Christians really?? did the shooter identify himself as Christians.. hope u knw atheist, pegans and jews dislike the muslims than christians?
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by alowonle02(m): 12:32pm On Aug 16, 2016
Macelliot:
Atleast, He accepts that Muslims are terrorist.
I think u read through d write up.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Empiree: 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
Macelliot:

Funny!
The Christian dude who debated was Ignorant about the Quran.

He allowed Awwal use the Bible as a reference to counter his claims, because Awwal was versatile with the two books, while He(James) knows only the Bible and Ignorant about the other...

So, James could easily be defeated.
im glad you watched the video. The Christian missionary got his behind whipped cheesy
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Empiree: 1:21pm On Aug 16, 2016
miketayo:

shot by Christians really?? did the shooter identify himself as Christians.. hope u knw atheist and jews dislike the muslims than christians?
stop giving excuses
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Empiree: 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2016
miketayo:

seriously a debate... i cant convert based on a debate.. even in court or in school debates the guilty is sometimes the victor. the muslim guy was probably a better debater.
you need to watch this M
No one exhorts you to convert. I'm only glad the Christian missionary got his $ss whipped grin

The guilty are the Victor grin keep giving excuses.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by miketayo(m): 1:39pm On Aug 16, 2016
Empiree:
No one exhorts you to convert. I'm only glad the Christian missionary got his $ss whipped grin

The guilty are the Victor grin keep giving excuses.

to wat end? the missionary is an olodo, i could have done alot beta myslef
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by miketayo(m): 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
Empiree:
stop giving excuses

facts not excuses,like ur ppl that upload vids online
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Empiree: 2:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
miketayo:

to wat end? the missionary is an olodo, i could have done alot beta myslef
smh......nor even any of you Christianso on NL any better. You all olodo undecided

You appeared to be one of those keyboard warriors
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by miketayo(m): 2:33pm On Aug 16, 2016
Empiree:
smh......nor even any of you Christianso on NL any better. You all olodo undecided

You appeared to be one of those keyboard warriors

are u any beta?
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Empiree: 2:44pm On Aug 16, 2016
miketayo:

are u any beta?
looks like you didn't read interfaith dialogue here the past two yrs how we whipped your brothers and sisters in faith. They put their tails be their legs and run grin

Some of them gave up Christianity and chose atheism. That's how bad it was for them
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by HeavenShield: 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
Is Moon, A God? Is God a Moon? I don't see any SENSE in any person worshipping the Moon which is dark and not become Dark. Can a muslim convince me that their religion is not DARK, Despite all the killing happening in the name of their religion?
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Kdon2: 5:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
toshino4real:

Thank you also for accepting that you are chief terrorist

Its like u r on Hallucinogen. SMH
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Kdon2: 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2016
miketayo:

shot by Christians really?? did the shooter identify himself as Christians.. hope u knw atheist, pegans and jews dislike the muslims than christians?

Did he kill in Jesus name? Any killin is a crime against God.take it or leave it.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by toshino4real(m): 8:32pm On Aug 16, 2016
Kdon2:

Its like u r on Hallucinogen. SMH
You need brain surgery
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by kabu: 9:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
Macelliot:
Atleast, He accepts that Muslims are terrorist.

I know all terrorist are muslims and all muslims are terrorist. Also there is no link between islam and peace. All they do is where they are minority they claimed to be peaceful and where they are the majority they wage wars, kill and persecute non muslim
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Kdon2: 11:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
toshino4real:

You need brain surgery

Mofo.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by miketayo(m): 8:38am On Aug 17, 2016
Kdon2:

Did he kill in Jesus name? Any killin is a crime against God.take it or leave it.

my point is, there would be a lot less killing if ppl stops killing in the name of Allah
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by miketayo(m): 8:43am On Aug 17, 2016
Empiree:
looks like you didn't read interfaith dialogue here the past two yrs how we whipped your brothers and sisters in faith. They put their tails be their legs and run grin

Some of them gave up Christianity and chose atheism. That's how bad it was for them

u didnt ans my question undecided.. and wat r u pointing out exactly? hmmm lies at d bold, if true isnt it a shame the chose atheism rather than being a muslim.. thats to show u how low ur religion has falling.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Kdon2: 1:36pm On Aug 17, 2016
miketayo:

my point is, there would be a lot less killing if ppl stops killing in the name of Allah

Point taken. tnx
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by miketayo(m): 1:51pm On Aug 17, 2016
Kdon2:

Point taken. tnx

wc
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Empiree: 7:12pm On Aug 17, 2016
miketayo:

u didnt ans my question undecided.. and wat r u pointing out exactly? hmmm lies at d bold, if true isnt it a shame the chose atheism rather than being a muslim.. thats to show u how low ur religion has falling.
Okay, try and take your pills here https://www.nairaland.com/3129340/antidote-islamophobia-islamophobin . When you get better you may hola at me sad
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by miketayo(m): 10:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
Empiree:
Okay, try and take your pills here https://www.nairaland.com/3129340/antidote-islamophobia-islamophobin . When you get better you may hola at me sad

u thought u just made sense ryt?
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by gloryman91: 5:10pm On Aug 22, 2016
fineyemi:
Its obvious u are drunk cos you wouldnt have altered such gibberish
. Uncultured person.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by fineyemi(m): 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
gloryman91:
. Uncultured person.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Sman37(m): 7:32am On Sep 07, 2016
stylochime:

Can U Blame People For Calling Them Muslims? When Someone Comes Publicly And Calls Himself A Muslim And A True Believer Who Kills And Maims Innocent Lives In Cold Blood In The Name Of His God, Quoting Verses From His Holy Book To Support His Actions.
yes u can
cachristian liars y

just like CAN secretary bear Musa
bt his Christians so to
Boko Haram ISS and
others who know it’s
enames of Islam who
accuse us like that form
the evl sectors and claim
Islam??
God is great is also in the
bible too so what differ u
from boko Haram just
becaus thes spoke arabic
and say Allah Akbar
never prov they ar
muslims man as Arabic is
just a language not a
religion
so liars go learn more
knowledge because
even jesus is never an
english man who spoke
english which 99% of
bibles are made or
written of today
get that and be wise!
chek out jeremaya 8vs8 and mathew 26 vs 39 and find who is prayn lik jesus today
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Sman37(m): 7:42am On Sep 07, 2016
miketayo:

anyone can commit any crime muslim or christians, i am talking abt killing in Gods name
yes u can
cachristian ar liars y?

just like CAN secretary bear Musa
bt his Christians so to
Boko Haram ISS and
others who know it’s
enames of Islam who
accuse us like that form
the evl sectors and claim
Islam??
God is great is also in the
bible too so what differ u
from boko Haram just
becaus thes spoke arabic
and say Allah Akbar
never prov they ar
muslims man as Arabic is
just a language not a
religion
so liars go learn more
knowledge because
even Jesus is never an
english man who spoke
english which 99% of
bibles are made or
written of today
get that and be wise!
chek out jeremaya 8vs8 and mathew
26 vs 39 and find who is prayn lik
Jesus today

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lamidi Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo As A Prince (Throwback Photo) / Crowd At Burial Of Emir Zazzau, Shehu Idris (Photos, Video) / The Supernatural Fire Dance Of The Itsekiris