Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan (46569 Views)

Sultan Of Sokoto Reacts To Hijab Controversy / Ooni Of Ife Renames IPOB, Says They're Not Terrorists / “Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit More Wicked Crimes"- Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Macelliot(m): 7:34pm On Aug 15, 2016
MadCow1:

The Muslims are Peaceful People..

The only sad part is that their religious books contains passages that Terrorists can hide under to perpetuate evil.

The authors of the Bible probably saw this and found the need to add the Jesus factor to the christian religion to tone down the possibility of extremism creeping into the Christian faith.

Without Jesus (the New Testament), Islam and Christianity would be one and the same.. The Journey of the Israelites from Egypt to Canaan left one of the biggest blood trails in biblical history.

Don't forget that for the Israelites to take Canaan, they had to commit Genocide on the people of Canaan.
The Christian faith was founded on the New Testament.
If there was no Jesus, there would be no Christians...

The old testament is Torah, so Judaism was founded on it.

1 Like

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by erusen: 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
stylochime:
So Hitler, Bush And Blair Are Christains? Tink B4 U Tok
and so ?
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Elsiri36: 7:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
American are the cause of every War in the world.. .Donald trump
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by toshino4real(m): 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
Macelliot:
Confused? Non of them did it in the name of Jesus.
That is what is packaging through western media
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Sammy121(m): 8:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
Muslim and TERORRISM they are five & SiX
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by aAK1(m): 8:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
Macelliot:

The Christian faith was founded on the New Testament.
If there was no Jesus, there would be no Christians...

The old testament is Torah, so Judaism was founded on it.
on point. I want every Muslim to know that word Christian was coined from Christ like people. People that behave like Christ.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by suteco16: 8:20pm On Aug 15, 2016
This Sultan is a disgrace to muslim and security threat to this country!
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by blingxx(m): 8:28pm On Aug 15, 2016
Macelliot:

70% of the world are muslims?

Another Ignorant muslim again..

No wonder, ISIS, Boko haram brainwashes you guys easily.

I just dey observe your gullibility... what do u know? how many places have u being? I can't beef with people who does'not accept defeat anyway undecided
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by HeavenShield: 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
Oga Sultan with due respect to you. I know you might not read this thread BUT Let me Educate you a little bit.
Christianity is NOT a religion.

Christianity is a life of Yeshua(Jesus Christ). And Believers were first called Christians because of their lifestyle, character, attitude and a life of signs and wonders(Infact A full life). So "NO CHRISTIAN" has ever committed heinous crime. For you to be resident or from the south does not mean you are a christian. Christians are Christlike.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
A Church Was Destroyed In Niger State For Holding On Friday, A Man Was Beaten In kaduna For Not Fasting. Where Is The Freedom Of Worship.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
Rilwayne001:

This is not about killing in the name of their god anybody can do evil things and hide behind anything to cover their henious' action. That they say they are killing in the name of their God doesn't make their claim true. Those who claimed to be Christians have committed more crimes even though they it won't say it's in the name of their god. The point is, we should blame individual for their actions and not religion. That exactly is the point the sultan was trying to make.

Please sir. @ the bolded, it's about killing in the name of their god.

We'd like to blame individuals for their actions but terrorist said we shouldn't blame that it was a task they were given.

Countless times we've heard it. 'Allahu akbar(you should know the meanin by now). They have a job they do sent to them by their allah.

You sound smart. Please call a spade a spade.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by shanktang(m): 9:15pm On Aug 15, 2016
I really don't care whatever the sultan thinks or say here, if you decide to go kill a human being your like, and at that same point you give praise to the god you serve for the killings I will brand you and your crime by the name of the god you called while commiting that crime I don't care whether you be Jewish, christian, Muslim, Budaist or what ever. You don't go killing people in the name of Allah and expect me not to call you a jihadist, or an islamic terrorist, for anyone who goes down that path, that is simply the name he'll get, if you dont like it then stop it, cos as long as it continues you will continue to get the bashing, and the proper name for what you are, i will continue to say it as it is, you can't eat your cake and have it, if you don't like the term then push your brothers to stop.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by chiwetel(f): 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
seunaj:

I am not a Catholic but I have always respected the Pope. EXCEPT this one. Jesus Christ never changed the pharisees and the Sadducees by defending them the way he keeps romancing Islam, homosexuality and other issues. Jesus Christ is loving, forgiven meek but he rebuked the pharisees and the Sadducees severally, he frowned at things he didn't stand for and rebuked it. Here comes our over caring Pope identifying with everything he is supposed to stand against.
you obviously can't make a statement without emanating your hate for the pope.if the church close it doors against the afore mentioned, where else would they go to?The Catholic church has outrightly condemned homosexuality and other outrageous immoral acts.what the Pope is saying is that the prepreteators shouldn't be condemned as jesus preached, hate the sin but love the sinner.He is encouraging them to come to church, so that God who is all forgiving can propel them to repentance. The church is for all,it's doors should always be open to even the worst sinners.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Codes151(m): 9:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
U can never take the bush out of a monkey!
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by onyiloyi(m): 9:28pm On Aug 15, 2016
Bari22:
The christians are the real terrorists, the muslims are always the victims of western terrorism, It is because of this persecution some muslims decide to show that they are not slaves to western people, and they start screaming terrorist. WHO ENGINEERED AND ENGAGE IN BOTH WORD WARS? ARE THEY NOT CHRISTIANS WITH EXCEPTION OF HITLER? IS'NT THIS WORLD WARS THE GREATEST CAUSE OF HUMAN LOSS SINCE THE INCEPTION OF UNIVERSE?
Go to school n learn to read n understand, get the sultan right, he said criminals who claim to b Christians don't commit crime in d name of their religion unlike Muslims who kill n stamps it with the shout of allahu arkbar to announce to the world that they do those killings in the name of their religion
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Nasiruddeen(m): 9:34pm On Aug 15, 2016
seunaj:
Are you going to tell us how much the Emirate Council pays pedophiles for every impregnation and brainwashed conversion of young vulnerable gals? I bless God for Ese, she would have ended up another Aisha Wakil(mama boko haram)
I don't blame you for hailing Pope or what is he called... This present Pope is the most clueless Christian I have ever heard of. As loving and compassionate as Jesus is, He called the pharisees, pharisees and the Sadducees, Sadducees. He bluntly rebuked them and was never trying to be politically correct. I respect Pope (s) "but this one!". This Pope is Islamophobic

So, according to Christian sources, we have the following:

1. About 90-year old Joseph the Carpenter marrying (connoting ‘having sex’ with) the then 11-14 years old Mary who (according to the modern secular standards with which they accuse Islam) was A CHILD ! Thus, Joseph the Carpenter was a pedophile and a child-molester!

2. The so-called Holy Spirit, who was god according Christians, had sex with A CHILD! A very very old god (age: billions of years? trillions? eternity?) had sex with a HUMAN CHILD! talk about grotesque paganism!

Thus, the Holy Spirit is the model pedophile and child molester! And Jesus was a product of the crime of pedophilia!!

The third person of the trinitarian god was a pedophile, the second person of this triune god was a product of the crime of pedophilia and the first person of this tripartite god approves the act of pedophilia (as he no where disapproves it) !!

So before insulting Islam about child marriage, think of Jesus ( who you considered to be your Lord and savior) came from the v*g*na of a teenager of 11 years old, Mary.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by dermmy(m): 9:34pm On Aug 15, 2016
Empiree:
Your problem is, you didn't give DEFINITION of terrorism. If by your definition includes burning people, then christians arent left out. In christian dominated region in nigeria, you burn suspected thieves without trial

You seem to be unreasonable with what Sultan said. I dont know why it is difficult for you to accept his unbiased gestures. There are bunch of killings daily basis in US and those crazy people by religion are christians whether they are religious or not. Until you define terrorism you are irrelevant undecided

A spanish catholic christian just killed 2 muslim leaders in New York City on Saturday by shooting them from back of their heads. Sure you not gonna see anything wrong with that

We all know that the world is full of evil and terror ism knows no religion anybody could be a terrorist, either muslim, christian or atheist but one thing i still don't understand is why do muslims bomb and kill in the name of Allah? Because these christians you called terrorists don't commit atrocity in the name of Jesus or any other supreme being but muslims would pray shout "Allahu Akbar, Bisi mi lai" and other quranic words before carrying out their devilish act. And you think the world won't see muslims as terrorists because of this?
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Empiree: 9:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
dermmy:

We all know that the world is full of evil and terror ism knows no religion anybody could be a terrorist, either muslim, christian or atheist but one thing i still don't understand is why do muslims bomb and kill in the name of Allah? Because these christians you called terrorists don't commit atrocity in the name of Jesus or any other supreme being but muslims would pray shout "Allahu Akbar, Bisi mi lai" and other quranic words before carrying out their devilish act. And you think the world won't see muslims as terrorists because of this?
you dont get it, do you?. How is shouting God's name and then committing crimes MEANS terrorism?. Unless and until you can define terrorism, if its definition contains Allah, then, you are right. Otherwise you still make no sense. Terrorism is terrorism, in the name of religion or not. Anyone can shout Allah before doing anything.

1 Like

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Sman37(m): 9:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
stylochime:

Can U Blame People For Calling Them Muslims? When Someone Comes Publicly And Calls Himself A Muslim And A True Believer Who Kills And Maims Innocent Lives In Cold Blood In The Name Of His God, Quoting Verses From His Holy Book To Support His Actions.
Tank jus lik u said dey peopl who bear christian name but ar no christian
so to i know many christian who bear muslim names but u can name see a good muslim bearing christian name never
Talkin abt qoutin quran
ist only muslim can read Quran
Ist only muslim dat spoke arabic
because Barak Obama American president know how to qout som vers of d Quran cus i hav saw him qoutin Quran in a video
and everybody can learn Quran and know how to read and understand and qout it
so tel us whosw proof is correct and who is lien against who
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by ebenholer(m): 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
Macelliot:
Islam breed terrorism.
Terrorism is the worst crime.

In 2011, The US force killed a terrorist, Osama-bin-laden for the 9/11 attack.

There was a reprisal protest in Saudi Arabia, the Saudis citizens were burning the US flags...

Immediately, the muslims in Kano state heard of what was happening, they started a riot, burning Churches, Killing and Maiming innocent people...

A cartoon of Muhammed was drawn in far-away denmark by a group of Atheist. The next thing, gullible Muslims here in kano started burning Churches and killing innocent people.

You should always know that truth is a foolishness to those that are perishing...
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Sman37(m): 9:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
stylochime:

Can U Blame People For Calling Them Muslims? When Someone Comes Publicly And Calls Himself A Muslim And A True Believer Who Kills And Maims Innocent Lives In Cold Blood In The Name Of His God, Quoting Verses From His Holy Book To Support His Actions.
Tank jus lik u said dey peopl who bear christian name but ar no christian
so to, i know many christians who bear muslim names but u can never see a good muslim bearing christian names never
Talkin abt qoutin quran
ist only muslim can read Quran?
Ist only muslim dat spoke arabic?
because even
Barak Obama American president know how to qout som vers of d Quran cus i hav saw him qoutin Quran in a video
and everybody can learn Quran and know how to read and understand and qout it including u
so tel us whos proof is correct and who is lien against who
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by seunaj: 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nasiruddeen:

1. About 90-year old Joseph the Carpenter marrying (connoting ‘having sex’ with) the then 11-14 years old Mary who (according to the modern secular standards with which they accuse Islam) was A CHILD ! Thus, Joseph the Carpenter was a pedophile and a child-molester!

2. The so-called Holy Spirit, who was god according Christians, had sex with A CHILD! A very very old god (age: billions of years? trillions? eternity?) had sex with a HUMAN CHILD! talk about grotesque paganism!

Thus, the Holy Spirit is the model pedophile and child molester! And Jesus was a product of the crime of pedophilia!!

The third person of the trinitarian god was a pedophile, the second person of this triune god was a product of the crime of pedophilia and the first person of this tripartite god approves the act of pedophilia (as he no where disapproves it) !!

So before insulting Islam about child marriage, think of Jesus ( who you considered to be your Lord and savior) came from the v*g*na of a teenager of 11 years old, Mary.
U are not only brainwashed, u are also misinformed. U wrote the dumbest comment I have ever read in my entire life with not fact and figure. Everything just dumb and clueless. Get some sense
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 15, 2016
justvicky:
AM GLAD HE KNOWS THAT WE ARE NOT TERRORIST.

it will be wrong to say Muslims are
terrorist but everyone knows all terrorist
are Muslims

killing of the so called infidels wile chanting
Allah akbar

those parts of khoran that insights violence
needs to be edited asp before Muslim
worshippers are wiped out in the name of
fighting Boko Haram
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by pyman11(m): 10:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
I second your taught... ..........
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by precious1967(m): 10:25pm On Aug 15, 2016
the sultan is bn intoxicated by his new wife of nineteen years old, age group of his daughter. foolish talk.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by nkemjacob2(m): 10:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
Dis man done come again o, he is leading a stepping stone for religion crises
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
Either religeon or no relegion, either terrorism or no terrorism, these are signs of end time, it is a shadow of judgement awaiting for unbelievers that determines their final destiny. Brethren, it is high time we ammend our ways.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by seunaj: 10:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nasiruddeen:

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Empiree: 10:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
dermmy:

YOU NEED TO READ THI

lexiconkabir:

Muhammad Awwal once had a debate with lazaro lopez on the topic salvation through the Quran or the Bible, where Lazaro was ripped apart by the Nigerian (Awwal), here is the debate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7W4KqPHkPc

Although what i wanted to say is, he was shot immediately after that debate, maybe a week or two, that debate won many converts to Islam to the extent that, the debate was banned from being shown on TV, luckily, its on YouTube and on my phone, presently his site has been hacked by some Christian organization(according to him, he told me this on whatsapp), although he did not die, the bullet hit his shoulder, instead of the heart that was targeted, But you can never see such in the news.

As for James white, only Allaah can open his eyes if he is destined to see the truth.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Empiree: 10:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
Macelliot:

Empir.ee lied.

So, all the suit wearer are Christians right?

What of the non-religious and Atheist?

YOU NEED TO READ THIS

lexiconkabir:

Muhammad Awwal once had a debate with lazaro lopez on the topic salvation through the Quran or the Bible, where Lazaro was ripped apart by the Nigerian (Awwal), here is the debate

Although what i wanted to say is, he was shot immediately after that debate, maybe a week or two, that debate won many converts to Islam to the extent that, the debate was banned from being shown on TV, luckily, its on YouTube and on my phone, presently his site has been hacked by some Christian organization(according to him, he told me this on whatsapp), although he did not die, the bullet hit his shoulder, instead of the heart that was targeted, But you can never see such in the news.

As for James white, only Allaah can open his eyes if he is destined to see the truth.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Empiree: 10:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
miketayo:

these days we cant find a difference, its tiring

YOU TOO NEED TO READ THIS

lexiconkabir:

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Empiree: 10:58pm On Aug 15, 2016
MadCow1:

I am mad enough to agree with your post..

You Sir are a deep thinker..

THIS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT

lexiconkabir:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Sexy Igbo Names / Emir Aminu Bayero's Daughter, Rukayyah Weds Emir Umar Usman's Son (Picture) / Emir Sanusi Sacks Alhaji Auwalu, Palace Chief For Welcoming Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.