Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan (46534 Views)

Sultan Of Sokoto Reacts To Hijab Controversy / Ooni Of Ife Renames IPOB, Says They're Not Terrorists / “Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit More Wicked Crimes"- Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Macelliot(m): 12:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
Sultan of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar III has stated that putting on hijab is a right and not a privilege for Muslims across the nation.
The Sultan spoke in Benin City at the General Assembly and Executive National Council Meeting of the Nigeria Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs (NSCIA).

Abubakar said though Christians were not believed to be terrorists but they committed wicked crimes against humanity.

He, however, hailed the Pope for making a very strong statement defending Islam as a religion of peace.

On the hijab controversy, the Sultan said: “Hijab is our right not a privilege. It is not a favour to us. It is our right.

“And we hold on to the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria that guarantees freedom of worship.

“That is why we don’t disturb anybody who wants to go and worship the way he wants.”

He added: “Nigeria is a multi religious state, not a singular state. And being a multi-religious state, we must allow the various religions to go on but we must not trample on each other’s right, which means I must be allowed to practice my religion the way I believe as ordered me by the Holy Quran and nothing else.

“So when we get this done, the issue of hijab and so many other things affecting Islam, I believe is our right, not a privilege, unless the Constitution is changed.”

On bad elements in Islam, he said: “Those bad people among us, like in other religions, we should pick them out and teach them the tenets of Islam.

“If they refuse to change, that is their own problem. We will meet with the creator on the judgement day.

“In any society, there are many terribly bad people. So many, who are not Muslims but carry out criminal activities with some Muslim organisations in America, France and even in Nigeria.

“Those people doing negative things should be called criminals or terrorists but not Muslims.

“I’ve never heard of Christian terrorists but we have heard of so many Christians or followers of other religions who committed heinous crimes against humanity.

“But they didn’t claim to do it for their religions and we did not hold them against their religions.”

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/15/christians-not-terrorists-commit-wicked-crimes-sultan/

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by dunkem21(m): 12:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
In other words.. cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Bari22: 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
The christians are the real terrorists, the muslims are always the victims of western terrorism, It is because of this persecution some muslims decide to show that they are not slaves to western people, and they start screaming terrorist. WHO ENGINEERED AND ENGAGE IN BOTH WORD WARS? ARE THEY NOT CHRISTIANS WITH EXCEPTION OF HITLER? IS'NT THIS WORLD WARS THE GREATEST CAUSE OF HUMAN LOSS SINCE THE INCEPTION OF UNIVERSE?

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Macelliot(m): 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
Atleast, He accepts that Muslims are terrorist.

509 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Macelliot(m): 12:30pm On Aug 15, 2016
Islam breed terrorism.
Terrorism is the worst crime.

In 2011, The US force killed a terrorist, Osama-bin-laden for the 9/11 attack.

There was a reprisal protest in Saudi Arabia, the Saudis citizens were burning the US flags...

Immediately, the muslims in Kano state heard of what was happening, they started a riot, burning Churches, Killing and Maiming innocent people...

A cartoon of Muhammed was drawn in far-away denmark by a group of Atheist. The next thing, gullible Muslims here in kano started burning Churches and killing innocent people.

273 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2016
I can now see the reason why FANI KAYODE, said he should shut up his mouth....

223 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by gsley: 12:45pm On Aug 15, 2016
Wara
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by locosis007(m): 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
ISLAM IS A PEACEFUL RELIGION, that's the most abused sentence in islamism

Peacefulness is a state, not a mere belief

Islam might be a peaceful religion, which I concur to. But more Muslims ain't peaceful so is either Islam is not preaching peace enough or Islam is riddle with violent folks.

Contrarily Christianity/Judaism/ Buddhism... Are more peaceful than islamism. Obviously most Christians/Jews/Buddhists in most country attest to this by their conduct unlike the former.

Meanwhile if you the sultan was hinting on individual crimes. I bet he should take a rethink, individual crime is no where near terrorism or mass slaughter or progrom

All would attest that TERRORISMis the worst of crimes in a country and the world at large.

177 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by NwaNimo1(m): 3:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
The guy shack come make dis statement...

31 Likes

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
Humm. Religious war looming

1 Like

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Topestbilly(m): 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
undecided

Religion leaders are the problem we got in dis country

24 Likes

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by AntiWailer: 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
I dont understand.
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Anoruo(m): 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nigerians biggest problem is religion

9 Likes

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Originality007: 3:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
undecided
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by seunaj: 3:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
Are you going to tell us how much the Emirate Council pays pedophiles for every impregnation and brainwashed conversion of young vulnerable gals? I bless God for Ese, she would have ended up another Aisha Wakil(mama boko haram)
I don't blame you for hailing Pope or what is he called... This present Pope is the most clueless Christian I have ever heard of. As loving and compassionate as Jesus is, He called the pharisees, pharisees and the Sadducees, Sadducees. He bluntly rebuked them and was never trying to be politically correct. I respect Pope (s) "but this one!". This Pope is Islamophobic

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Olaide1295: 3:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
"When people of other religion commit crimes, their Religion are never abused but when a Muslim commits a crime, he is called an Islamist"...Double standards
In my opinion, we are really in the ends of time.....May Allah help us

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by micktoxin(m): 3:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
The headline is extremely misleading and a bit low of nl mods. To an extent, this is a fair comment to be honest. However, considering many Muslims look up to him, he needs to do more to stop radicalization in the north.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Jediel1(m): 3:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
But him don confam say dem b terrorists case closed cool

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Fabulosdave01: 3:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
How I wish religion never existed. It's destroying humanity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by GloriaNinja(f): 3:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
But still Muslims have caused the death of millions. now he know Muslims are terrorists, that's whybhe made such statement against christians.

22 Likes

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Flyingngel(m): 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
Ok
Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
WTF is this one saying
OK Christian are not terrorist but commit crimes
Then Muslim are not terrorist but all terrorist claim to be Muslims

Just imagine this.... , when Islamist commit crimes, they say they are doing it because of their religious beliefs, that's why they can behead a non believer and chant "Allah Akbar" (meaning God is great)

Christians who commit wicked crimes never do so because of their religious beliefs, they just commit crimes like every other human being who is imperfect

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by pabloid(m): 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
Bh sponsors

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by nicedas(m): 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
Israel feel they are ahead of palastine, 10 years from now iran is coming, God help the muslims in gaza

2 Likes

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by goldiam(f): 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
What more can I say when a sultan is preaching this your guess is as good as mine.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by JaypeeAnics(m): 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
I dont't expect any good thing coming from the North (Aboki).
Half of what the world is suffering from are from the muslim - ISIS, BOKO HARAM, etc.....they are all MUSLIMS.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by JaypeeAnics(m): 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
I dont't expect any good thing coming from the North (Aboki).
Half of what the world is suffering from are from the muslim - ISIS, BOKO HARAM, etc.....they are all MUSLIMS.(even bubu)

3 Likes

Re: Christians Are Not Terrorists, But Commit Wicked Crimes – Sultan by MadCow1: 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
The Sultan is right..

Most crimes outside of Terrorism are committed by confessed Christians..

The only key difference is that Muslims are more likely to kill in the Name of Allah than Christians are to kill in the name of Jesus.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sexy Igbo Names / MGL Birthday Wishes / Emir Aminu Bayero's Daughter, Rukayyah Weds Emir Umar Usman's Son (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.