Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,529 members, 7,823,308 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) (35330 Views)

Exam Seating Arrangement In MOUA, Umudike (Photos) / 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. / Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by Sunnycliff(m): 10:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
Make I piss on the head of the person below me and throw a shot put on this guy always on my head who does not talk but just books space for nothing!
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by Whizzcute(m): 10:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
lol, to study at MOUAU no be beans
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by lilmax(m): 10:42pm On Aug 15, 2016
is like you came to write post ume grin
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by dannyxlamar(m): 10:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nice write up. Umudyke Made. .! Proud COLMAS. .! Competent Marketer. .!
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by abike12(f): 10:45pm On Aug 15, 2016
kachiz:
19. You leaving Vet Medicine Students for Hols

Ah, kpele, i wasn’t there when you choosed your course, let the Lord continue his good work in your life; till we meet again.

grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by silversonuc(m): 10:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
i can totally relate with all of these, my alma mata

1 Like

Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by IGWISE(m): 10:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
Useless post
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by joybenjamin(f): 10:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
herzern:

I can relate so well cos am a student of mouau.vet medicine students dey suffer sha
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by joybenjamin(f): 10:51pm On Aug 15, 2016
herzern:

oga,u really undastand wat we are into in mouau.vet medicine students dey suffer sha
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by Kakamorufu(m): 10:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
I can relate mehn. Mouau is one hell of a funny school.
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by ETILA100(m): 10:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
good job man thumbsup

1 Like

Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
Lol! Nice one dear.

1 Like

Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by Preciousseed(m): 11:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
That's my universally competent almata! Op you can as well include how exam prayer grounds look like during exams and how Night classes look like during exam...Nice compilation anyway!

1 Like

Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by Jofez: 11:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
One week to exam. . every tree in mouau na altar/chapel.. Mouau girls go repent without preaching

2 Likes

Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by Jofez: 11:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
Wen u stay in camp David and come to ibb to beg for garri

Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by kedukc(m): 11:18pm On Aug 15, 2016
My boy ekedo representing
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by FinestPINACLE(f): 11:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
kachiz:
4. When those fine MCB girls ask if the seat next to you is free

Chai, baby just say anything and it shall be done unto you!!
Am a proud microbiologist. We rock everywhere both in beauty,handsomeness,hardwork and a lot more cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 15, 2016
kachiz:
7. How Ekedo, Thunderbolt Preachers and Man O’War see themselves

Eyin Boys, plix position. Ndi Overdo!!
Lol!
That's after d reign of d security made up of old but energetic men and women called 'THE BLUES' during Oyido's regime.
Am proud of my Alma mater

1 Like

Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by mrpablo(m): 11:21pm On Aug 15, 2016
mehn. evri bit of dis writeup is true. Ekeduo and his boys part got me
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by Jofez: 11:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
Wen u fall y sleeping in achebe

6 Likes

Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by lagorjah: 11:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
I swear you guys have finished me with laughter
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by ifyonuoha(m): 11:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
IGWISE:
Useless post
illiterate like you...tell us something about your school, if u attended

1 Like

Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 15, 2016
Omo see MOUAU guys oooooo they full here oooooo Lol
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 15, 2016
Omo see MOUAU guys oooooo they full here oooooo Lol
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 15, 2016
ifyonuoha:
Leave that fool.
May be he was caught in exam malpractice and was expelled. You know say MOUAU no dey use exam malpractice joke.
I REPRESENT MECH'09 SET.
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
ifyonuoha:
Leave that fool.
May be he was caught in exam malpractice and was expelled. You know say MOUAU no dey use exam malpractice joke.
ZERO TOLERANCE IN EXAM MALPRACTICE!!!
I REPRESENT MECH'09 SET.
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by vicdall(f): 11:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
Lol I can relate. I rep ceet tho

1 Like

Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by vicdall(f): 11:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
Jofez:
Wen u fall y sleeping in achebe
Lol, and that attitude keeps passing from year to year.100l students and clapping
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by seunfape(m): 11:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
Why this school is so popular now?
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
I handed my phone to my kid brother to go through the photos, and relate.. He couldn't stop laughing cheesy grin..

Seems everyone hates Ekedo, acting CSO in the school.. He has been giving me loads of gists about him since he returned cheesy..

'The fear of Ekedo is the beginning of wisdom..'
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by kristalblaze(m): 12:12am On Aug 16, 2016
umudike sha......sage lodge is cheap na,go and stay alone in okorie or paris lodge,even guys go de trip
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by kristalblaze(m): 12:15am On Aug 16, 2016
vicdall:
Lol I can relate. I rep ceet tho
thats rear which dept?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ifeanyichukwu Ezumah: IMSU Graduate 'Biggie' Dies After Collapsing In Imo (Pics) / See What My 3 Years Old Daughter Did For Her Homework / Top Great Psychological Tricks We Should All Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.