Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) (35333 Views)

Exam Seating Arrangement In MOUA, Umudike (Photos) / 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. / Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by iheanyi40(m): 8:36pm On Aug 18, 2016
vicdall:

Like seriously?
yeah, just know alot of guys ere, but haven't met a lady
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by sojiboy(m): 8:48am On Aug 19, 2016
vicdall:

Ionno. You talk
if u don't mind can u link me on 08020905385. Pls state ur name whenever u call. Den I will call u wt my p.line den we cud talk extensively
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by TheRealestGuy(m): 5:38pm On Sep 08, 2016
vicdall:

No I'm not an umu-dick I am a student of mouau
Hey there. You're so damn cute kiss
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by Stanleywaxy(m): 2:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
Am in Absu. Am talking in general for all MCB ladies
Hlo my pretty Absu princess , how you doing ?
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by vicdall(f): 2:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
embarassed
TheRealestGuy:
Thanks love
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by TheRealestGuy(m): 4:12pm On Oct 05, 2016
vicdall:

embarassed
Thanks love
You're welcome love. Pls ff me right back...

Sent you a pm too... Pls check your email kiss
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by vicdall(f): 6:04pm On Oct 05, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
You're welcome love. Pls ff me right back...

Sent you a pm too... Pls check your email kiss
replied

1 Like

Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by kristalblaze(m): 3:20pm On Oct 07, 2016
vicdall:
Ionno. You talk

vicki? Wah level?
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by vicdall(f): 2:27pm On Oct 10, 2016
kristalblaze:

vicki? Wah level?
500 now
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by vicdall(f): 4:16pm On Oct 29, 2016
kristalblaze:

vicki? Wah level?
500l
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
kachiz:
19. You leaving Vet Medicine Students for Hols

Ah, kpele, i wasn’t there when you choosed your course, let the Lord continue his good work in your life; till we meet again.

grin grin grin grin
funny.
Nice one grin
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by kola123: 9:38pm On Dec 25, 2016
#MyCampusMate has been Unveiled Officially.#

Join
https://mycampusmate.com/registration.php

community to enjoy more within and outside Campus. MCM get you In vogue in Campus.it helps you to meet different students in various institutions most especially within local and foreign state.

Please rebroadcast to all your friends and other groups in your campus.
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by vicdall(f): 9:36pm On Apr 28, 2017
kristalblaze:

vicki? Wah level?
Sorry I'm replying late, 500l. You?
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by kristalblaze(m): 1:56pm On Apr 29, 2017
vicdall:
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by kristalblaze(m): 1:58pm On Apr 29, 2017
vicdall:
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
kristalblaze:
umudike sha......sage lodge is cheap na,go and stay alone in okorie or paris lodge,even guys go de trip
bro. Pls i want to rent a house for my brother. Do you know the approximate amount for renting a house in sage, okorie and paris lodge respectively.
And how tight the security is.
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by kristalblaze(m): 11:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
durentchigozie:
bro. Pls i want to rent a house for my brother. Do you know the approximate amount for renting a house in sage, okorie and paris lodge respectively.
And how tight the security is.

okorie's lodge is the most safe lodge now,it should be about 130-140 now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Friends Pour Water On A Lady As She Graduates (Photos) / Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. / University Of Maiduguri Students Preparing For Exams (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.