Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) (35314 Views)

Exam Seating Arrangement In MOUA, Umudike (Photos) / 10 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Ever Schooled In A Boarding School. / Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by Shinkava: 12:17am On Aug 16, 2016
OBASICHIDOZIE:

Lol!
That's after d reign of d security made up of old but energetic men and women called 'THE BLUES' during Oyido's regime.
Am proud of my Alma mater
I see you...from the post I already knew op is Edeoga's regime..the op try shaa
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by kachiz(m): 12:19am On Aug 16, 2016
chuksmoni:
Please When is mouau pre degree 2016 form starting

I dont know, mouau.edu.ng should help.
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by kachiz(m): 12:21am On Aug 16, 2016
lilmax:
is like you came to write post ume grin

Alumnus
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by busyfishing(m): 12:22am On Aug 16, 2016
Some folks really have a lot idle time on their hands to compose this kinda stuff..the woes of unemployment
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 16, 2016
Shinkava:
I see you...from the post I already knew op is Edeoga's regime..the op try shaa
Yes, he tried.
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by kachiz(m): 12:24am On Aug 16, 2016
IGWISE:
Useless post

Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 16, 2016
kachiz:

Alumnus. 09-14
Is this Kachi d mass server from civil Engineering '09 set?
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by kachiz(m): 12:33am On Aug 16, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
Am a proud microbiologist. We rock everywhere both in beauty,handsomeness,hardwork and a lot more cheesy

I hope you guys don't rock in exam malpractice too? Just asking... grin grin
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by Beautyblacc(f): 12:35am On Aug 16, 2016
[quote author=kachiz post=48499486]3. How Achebe looks like during GNT lectures

Lol, but presently it's no more Achebe.
Talk more of what Achebe, Etf, liman hall, under street light etc looks like few days to exam
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by kachiz(m): 12:36am On Aug 16, 2016
busyfishing:
Some folks really have a lot idle time on their hands to compose this kinda stuff..the woes of unemployment

"Time is a created thing. To say 'I don't have time' is to say 'I don't want to.'" - Lao Tzu

4 Likes

Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by jojosweet(f): 12:41am On Aug 16, 2016
busyfishing:
and u read it and typed a comment... the woes of employment mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:45am On Aug 16, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
Am a proud microbiologist. We rock everywhere both in beauty,handsomeness,hardwork and a lot more cheesy
cheesy Nice to meet a MOUAU student here ...
Ayam coming !

Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:48am On Aug 16, 2016
vicdall:
Lol I can relate. I rep ceet tho
cheesy CEET ? Lawwdd !! We need to talk
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by ChynoBEATS: 12:51am On Aug 16, 2016
kachiz:
If you ever studied here!

http://amandachisom.net/pictures-you-will-relate-to-if-you-schooled-at-mouau-umudike/

I aint a student there tho ...
But that's ma villa ...
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by bosschinalu(m): 12:55am On Aug 16, 2016
Jofez:
Wen u fall y sleeping in achebe

I remember When i got admission... people dey faith for Dr. Nzeagwu class

1 Like

Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by kachiz(m): 12:55am On Aug 16, 2016
[quote author=Beautyblacc post=48517198][/quote]

So the population explosion finally happened like we predicted. Maybe very soon you guys will start going to Umuahia town for night class. There are plenty of street lights along bank road /government house. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by Ugochukwu122(m): 1:29am On Aug 16, 2016
Umudike of Life.. make i do graduate biko
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by kan12(m): 1:33am On Aug 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by kan12(m): 1:36am On Aug 16, 2016
kachiz:
2. How every fresher behaves at first meeting in Achebe

Who knows where this one is from, maybe from special center!! Wooooh, lemme do and coman be going.

Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by AngryNigerian(m): 1:42am On Aug 16, 2016
chuksmoni:
Please When is mouau pre degree 2016 form starting

cry cry
U don't need to go for it...because, with this ur 'starting' grammar...hmmm

1 Like

Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by swaglord123: 5:03am On Aug 16, 2016
boy I love this, i am a student of MOUAU, I got work for you>>> 07032859330 hit me up on WhatsApp.
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by ThatSameGuy: 5:11am On Aug 16, 2016
FinestPINACLE:

Seems Op was right .... cool
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by sojiboy(m): 5:32am On Aug 16, 2016
kachiz:
7. How Ekedo, Thunderbolt Preachers and Man O’War see themselves

Eyin Boys, plix position. Ndi Overdo!!

I will show this to Ekedo. LMAO. U re in for serious business when u return from home. Jes kidding though. I can relate just few cos Am a post graduate student there not undergraduate. Cool.
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by sojiboy(m): 5:35am On Aug 16, 2016
FinestPINACLE:

You still a student there or una graduate now?
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by Oscarz(m): 5:42am On Aug 16, 2016
OBASICHIDOZIE:

Leave that fool.
May be he was caught in exam malpractice and was expelled. You know say MOUAU no dey use exam malpractice joke.
I REPRESENT MECH'09 SET.
Obasi Mbom! Na, Repping Mech'09 masef. We aint forgetting those years. :-). Oscar.

1 Like

Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by sojiboy(m): 5:44am On Aug 16, 2016
vicdall:

Lol, and that attitude keeps passing from year to year.100l students and clapping

I kip wonderin too. But then it's fun for them.

Are u an umu-Dick?
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by chuks87(m): 6:31am On Aug 16, 2016
lol, I died violently.....Proudly MOUAU.
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by lillyana(f): 6:47am On Aug 16, 2016
I have heard so much about that mouau.

Abeg God pick my call for F.S.T admission list
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by Whobedatte(m): 6:49am On Aug 16, 2016
vicdall:

Lol, and that attitude keeps passing from year to year.100l students and clapping
passed through your school yesterday with my sales team to NDI-ORU market. first time of setting my feet in unuaihia.
Are you abia based? I stay at Amafor isingwa in umuahia very close to Okpara square
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by FinestPINACLE(f): 6:54am On Aug 16, 2016
sojiboy:

You still a student there or una graduate now?
am not in umudike... Am an ikengres.
Re: 19 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Schooled At MOUAU (Umudike) by FinestPINACLE(f): 6:55am On Aug 16, 2016
ThatSameGuy:

Seems Op was right .... cool
Lol... He is sha... Jex tek a trip to mcb lecture hall.. Tnk me leta.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nairalander's Tour Of Adeleke University Permanent Site Ede, Osun State. / Top Great Psychological Tricks We Should All Learn / See What My 3 Years Old Daughter Did For Her Homework

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.