Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On (144733 Views)

CBN Recruitment 2017/2018 – Click Here To Apply. / 10000 Police Recruitment Is To Tackle Unemployment - Buhari / Illegal And Nepotistic CBN Recruitment. Nigeria Is Beyond Repair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by bdman2020: 11:24pm On Oct 05, 2016
pls are they sending d invitation in badges?and is there any hope for those that are yet to recieved invitation?Those invited pls did u recieved an acknowledgement in ur mail box when u applied?
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
bdman2020:
pls are they sending d invitation in badges?and is there any hope for those that are yet to recieved invitation?Those invited pls did u recieved an acknowledgement in ur mail box when u applied?

I think it's in batches hence there's hope for those yet to receive invite as I got mine few hours ago. As for the issue of acknowledgement, I didn't get any mail upon successful application. I applied for Deputy Manager(IT).

For those that already attended the interview, please guide me in preparing.

All da best guyz!

One luv!
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by modash(m): 2:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
bigbroda:

I think it's in batches hence there's hope for those yet to receive invite as I got mine few hours ago. As for the issue of acknowledgement, I didn't get any mail upon successful application. I applied for Deputy Manager(IT).

For those that already attended the interview, please guide me in preparing.

All da best guyz!

One luv!

Your invite is for interviews?
Is it for next week?
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by bdman2020: 4:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
ok sir!I applied for asst manager credits & portfolia management...pls any body in house that applied for such post?
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by bdman2020: 4:58pm On Oct 06, 2016
ok sir!I applied for asst manager credits & portfolia management...pls any body in house that applied for such post?Am yet to received an invitation!
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Eseose9(f): 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2016
Nelzone:
Please who else is doing in Abuja? Got invite for thursday

How was the test?
I couldn't make it to Abuja

1 Like

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Nelzone(m): 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2016
Was tough buh Okay...
Eseose9:

How was the test?
I couldn't make it to Abuja
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 12, 2016
modash:

Your invite is for interviews?
Is it for next week?

It took place last saturday and wasn't bad.

Seems some were invited for test while some invited for interview. Still trying to understand that. Any idea?

Does anyone have any info concerning dis recruitment exercise? Pls update the house if you do.

One luv!
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by modash(m): 11:38pm On Oct 12, 2016
bigbroda:

Seems some were invited for test while some invited for interview. Still trying to understand that. Any idea?

Does anyone have any info concerning dis recruitment exercise? Pls update the house if you do.

One luv!
The only info I have is that most likely they will finish it recruitment this year

1 Like

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by modash(m): 11:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
bigbroda:

One luv!
Did you meet anybody doing the interview for manager ICT Position?
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 13, 2016
modash:

Did you meet anybody doing the interview for manager ICT Position?

I wasn't opportuned to talk to people I saw cos I didn't spend much time there. It apparently scheduled people for different time hence the likelihood of not meeting much applicants at the venue. I only noticed from the attendance list that about 15-20 people were came in around/before the time I was there with some there for different positions.

One luv!
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by coconuthead(m): 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
Any candidate for HR invited so far?
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by olybaby50(m): 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
Any one attending the interview to be conducted at vi tomorrow?
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by chimeziepaul: 10:29am On Oct 16, 2016
Pls is the interview for those that wrote appt test?

olybaby50:
Any one attending the interview to be conducted at vi tomorrow?
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Leks(m): 6:04pm On Oct 17, 2016
I was told feedback will be provided latest by month-end. I interacted with some of the guys I met there that particular day and they were mostly Bankers. Reason is obvious though; the role they interviewed for that day will be better filled by someone with credit risk experience.

1 Like

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Iyaboonibipe: 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2016
Nelzone:
Did u get email? or just text? and where are u writing, which position did u apply for?

I got the same message from them too...Pls how authentic is this
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 31, 2016
Any update on dis recruitment?
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by adexmurphy: 9:06am On Nov 01, 2016
I applied for deputy manager ICT but I am yet to get any message either through sms or e-mail. Is the Invitation still ongoing or the invitation is over? Please update.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 01, 2016
adexmurphy:
I applied for deputy manager ICT but I am yet to get any message either through sms or e-mail. Is the Invitation still ongoing or the invitation is over? Please update.

That's d position I applied for as well and was interview some weeks ago. I don't know if they are still inviting for the first stage interview dat I attended. I'm only trying to know about the d next stage(when it's gonna take place).

One luv!
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Leks(m): 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2016
They have started rolling out invitation for the second level interview in Abuja.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Reelee: 5:27pm On Nov 02, 2016
Leks:
They have started rolling out invitation for the second level interview in Abuja.

Hello, which of the positions did you apply for? Supervisor or the Manager cadre?
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 02, 2016
Leks:

Were you invited? If yes, for which position? When did you get the invite and when is d interview slated to hold?

One luv!
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Leks(m): 9:00pm On Nov 02, 2016
bigbroda:

Were you invited? If yes, for which position? When did you get the invite and when is d interview slated to hold?

One luv!

Yes, got the invite today. Applied for Asst. Mgr position.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2016
Leks:

Yes, got the invite today. Applied for Asst. Mgr position.

Congrats bro! Did you apply for an IT position? When is d interview taking place? All da best!
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Nelzone(m): 11:07am On Nov 03, 2016
Anybody who applied for the position of an Analyst got invitation yet?
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 03, 2016
Did they invite anyone who applied for supervisor cadre?
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by dkby(m): 5:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
Nelzone:
Anybody who applied for the position of an Analyst got invitation yet?

Just got an invite for next week.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Nelzone(m): 6:26pm On Nov 04, 2016
Just got mine too. Can u say the date on urs please?
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
dkby:

Just got an invite for next week.

Congrats bro! Wish you success. Which position did you apply for? Was your first stage a test or an interview?
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
Nirsal invite?
Nelzone:
Just got mine too. Can u say the date on urs please?
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by dkby(m): 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2016
bigbroda:

Congrats bro! Wish you success. Which position did you apply for? Was your first stage a test or an interview?

Applied for Analyst and first stage was CBT and Essay in Abuja last month.

2 Likes

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by chimeziepaul: 10:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
Pls Has any Lagos candidate gotten the invite after the cbt and essay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment / Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) / Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.