Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On (144735 Views)

CBN Recruitment 2017/2018 – Click Here To Apply. / 10000 Police Recruitment Is To Tackle Unemployment - Buhari / Illegal And Nepotistic CBN Recruitment. Nigeria Is Beyond Repair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by jody(f): 9:28pm On Nov 09, 2016
Please did anyone get second level invite for Assistant manager -HR. I did the first level interview on the 5th October 2016 in nextzone Lagos office and have not gotten an invite for second level interview . House anyone gotten invite for second level interview?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Leks(m): 9:33am On Nov 12, 2016
olybaby50:
Just got an invite for second level interview at abuja for assistant manager credit gaurantee and operation manager position for Thursday. Any one in the house with such or other related post?

How did the interview go? Where did it take place?Did you meet the MD and ED? Did they say anything about when they'll be contacting you?
Please forgive my many questions. I also attended and am just being inquisitive.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 13, 2016
Leks:

How did the interview go? Where did it take place?Did you meet the MD and ED? Did they say anything about when they'll be contacting you?
Please forgive my many questions. I also attended and am just being inquisitive.

Please tell us more about yours as well especially regarding the questions you are asking and other necessary things.

@Olybaby50: Hope your interview was fine. Were you able to ask the HR guyz my questions?

Cheers!
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by olybaby50(m): 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2016
Leks:

bigbroda:

Please tell us more about yours as well especially regarding the questions you are asking and other necessary things.

@Olybaby50: Hope your interview was fine. Were you able to ask the HR guyz my questions?

The interview went well. I did meet the MD and ED. It was a normal interview with"we'll get back to you later" Lets just be hopeful. As for the HR question? they are conducting the interviews in batches. Other department did their even before ours so other are still expected to continue this week. Just be hopeful.
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by ABDULKKR(m): 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2016
Just received interview invite after Saturday test, schedule on Thursday in lagos. Alhamdulillah.

1 Like

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Eseose9(f): 4:32pm On Nov 14, 2016
ABDULKKR:
Just received interview invite after Saturday test, schedule on Thursday in lagos. Alhamdulillah.

same here
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by ABDULKKR(m): 4:34pm On Nov 14, 2016
Eseose9:

same here

which position did you applied?
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Eseose9(f): 5:06pm On Nov 14, 2016
ABDULKKR:

which position did you applied?
I can't remember
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by yemndra(f): 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2016
saMe here. For those that have Don the 1st level interview, please what should Obe prepare for ? Thank you.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Eseose9(f): 5:55pm On Nov 14, 2016
yemndra:
saMe here. For those that have Don the 1st level interview, please what should Obe prepare for ? Thank you.
is your interview in Lagos too?
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by yemndra(f): 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2016
Yes lagos
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 14, 2016
yemndra:
Yes lagos
Please, is the interview for Nirsal or CBN?/which of the organizations is recruiting?
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by dkby(m): 12:03am On Nov 15, 2016
yemndra:
Yes lagos

Congratulations
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Leks(m): 6:23am On Nov 15, 2016
olybaby50:
Leks:

Thanks so much for the feedback. I appreciate.
Had same experience too. Mine was on tuesday and we were about 15. Am guessing that's the final stage and hoping for the best too.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Eseose9(f): 11:53am On Nov 21, 2016
I just got a mail frm Nexzon for the Second level interview at Abuja on Wednesday
anyone with me?

1 Like

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by ABDULKKR(m): 12:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
Eseose9:
I just got a mail frm Nexzon for the Second level interview at Abuja on Wednesday
anyone with me?
Congrats. Yet to get it, hoping for the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Eseose9(f): 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
ABDULKKR:

Congrats. Yet to get it, hoping for the best.

Thanks
you wrote yours on Thursday right
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
Eseose9:
anyone with me?

Congrats! All da best!

1 Like

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by modash(m): 8:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
bigbroda:

Congrats! All da best!

How far my guy?
Any news?
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
modash:

How far my guy?
Any news?

I'm ok! U?

Nothing yet bro!

It's well!
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by yemndra(f): 5:21am On Nov 22, 2016
Eseose9:
anyone with me?

All the best . mine is for Thursday.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Eseose9(f): 5:42am On Nov 22, 2016
yemndra:

All the best . mine is for Thursday.
congrats
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by sayittome(m): 3:06am On Nov 23, 2016
Got the same interview today at Abuja. But no transport.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Nobody: 5:31am On Nov 23, 2016
sayittome:
Got the same interview today at Abuja. But no transport.

Sorry bro! U should have tried to raise d cash now probably by borrowing or something cos I think it worths it. It's almost getting late unless you wanna take a flight depending on your present location. U should have asked those dat previously attended if they reimbursed/paid their transport fare.

I think you should try to get back to them probably by mail or something to ask/plead for a reschedule if u still can't make it. U neva can tell, it might be the opportunity U've been dreaming for.

All da best!
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by olybaby50(m): 8:45am On Nov 23, 2016
bigbroda:

Sorry bro! U should have tried to raise d cash now probably by borrowing or something cos I think it worths it. It's almost getting late unless you wanna take a flight depending on your present location. U should have asked those dat previously attended if they reimbursed/paid their transport fare.

I think you should try to get back to them probably by mail or something to ask/plead for a reschedule if u still can't make it. U neva can tell, it might be the opportunity U've been dreaming for.

All da best!

It definitely would be worth it, but no reimbursement/t-fare. Just light breakfast and heavy lunch to compensate your time. I will still encourage you to try and be there. i felt like not going initially but was encourage a day before, so i took the first flight i could get straight to Abuja

1 Like

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by yemndra(f): 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
Eseose9:
anyone with me?

How was it? mine is tomorrow
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by usaratushehu90: 11:16am On Nov 28, 2016
Pls for those dt hv did dere second level interview, has anyone heard from Nextzon
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by olybaby50(m): 11:46am On Nov 28, 2016
usaratushehu90:
Pls for those dt hv did dere second level interview, has anyone heard from Nextzon

I don't think so. Just like CNN "You'll be the first to know when it happens"

1 Like

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by dkby(m): 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2016
olybaby50:

I don't think so. Just like CNN "You'll be the first to know when it happens"

Lol. Sounds good, have been checking my box plus spam mails.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Eseose9(f): 2:48pm On Nov 28, 2016
dkby:

Lol. Sounds good, have been checking my box plus spam mails.

same here.lol
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by sayittome(m): 11:44am On Nov 29, 2016
bigbroda:

All da best!
Thanks my broda. I was able to make it. Tuk a flight for d first time in my life. It was a worthwhile xperience. Trustin God 4 d best.

1 Like

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
sayittome:

Thanks my broda. I was able to make it. Tuk a flight for d first time in my life. It was a worthwhile xperience. Trustin God 4 d best.

Whao! Nice to hear dat. In'sha Allah u are getting d job and will forever be thankful for taking d decision of attending. Congrats in advance bro!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment / Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) / Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.