Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On (144728 Views)

CBN Recruitment 2017/2018 – Click Here To Apply. / 10000 Police Recruitment Is To Tackle Unemployment - Buhari / Illegal And Nepotistic CBN Recruitment. Nigeria Is Beyond Repair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Eseose9(f): 8:41pm On May 18, 2017
iatrsb:

It didn't specify if its Analyst or Supervisor. But its not Abuja, its Katsina state.

sorry you mean you were posted to kastina state or you reside in kastina?
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by iatrsb: 8:48pm On May 18, 2017
Eseose9:

sorry you mean you were posted to kastina state or you reside in kastina?
Posted. . .
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by missyred: 9:00pm On May 18, 2017
I also recieved an email for my appointment this evening. Although I applied for supervisor, the employment letter read field officer here in abuja. And it wasnt direct from nirsal, it was from " successory" a consultant that manages the nirsal's project mgt office. Effective date on the letter is 1st june.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Eseose9(f): 9:06pm On May 18, 2017
iatrsb:

Posted. . .

abeg no vex.Last question
Do you by any means reside in any of the northern state.I just want to know the cateria they used in posting you to kastina. Did they specify resumption date?
Thanks
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by iatrsb: 9:26pm On May 18, 2017
Eseose9:

abeg no vex.Last question
Do you by any means reside in any of the northern state.I just want to know the cateria they used in posting you to kastina. Did they specify resumption date?
Thanks
I reside in Kano.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by frustum: 9:51pm On May 18, 2017
iatrsb:

It didn't specify if its Analyst or Supervisor. But its not Abuja, its Katsina state.

I got mine, also Katsina.
Hola me guy.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by bizguru000: 7:16am On May 19, 2017
Nice...The thread is coming alive...
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by olybaby50(m): 10:34am On May 19, 2017
frustum:

I got mine, also Katsina.
Hola me guy.

Happy for you frustum. Victory at last. Do you also reside in Katsina or any northern part and what position did you apply for?
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by sayittome(m): 3:07pm On May 19, 2017
Finally got a letter of offer from nirsal for the post of analyst. I was told that date of resumptn will be communicated to me later.
But i dont know whether to go to Abuja now. Pls what do i do from here?

1 Like

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by sayittome(m): 3:15pm On May 19, 2017
owizy:
I emailed recruitment@nirsal. com but no response from them, who in the house has gotten any yet...
i did send them a mail on the first of May, and i got a response few days ago- offer of employment.
I think you need to wait for about 2 wks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by owizy(m): 4:28pm On May 19, 2017
hello house, people that were called by the consultant firm do you have a date of resumption? and those that got their mail from nirsal were you given a date of resumption or was ur letter of acceptance acknowledged...
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by owizy(m): 10:52am On May 20, 2017
sayittome:

i did send them a mail on the first of May, and i got a response few days ago- offer of employment.
I think you need to wait for about 2 wks.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by sayittome(m): 1:30pm On May 20, 2017
kingchuba:
I received my appointment letter and was asked to resume on 2nd may. But on 30th April I got another mail notifying me of postponement of resumption, no new date was given.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by sayittome(m): 3:00pm On May 20, 2017
Does anyone have nirsal contact number? Pls shaare
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Iamkolo(m): 11:34pm On May 20, 2017
iatrsb:

congratulations bro, its a confirmation that they have started posting to state offices.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by larhmie007(m): 12:28am On May 21, 2017
owizy:
hello house, people that were called by the consultant firm do you have a date of resumption? and those that got their mail from nirsal were you given a date of resumption or was ur letter of acceptance acknowledged...
I am so confused on this NIRSAL issue
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by iatrsb: 1:41pm On May 21, 2017
Iamkolo:

congratulations bro, its a confirmation that they have started posting to state offices.
There are some that i know were posted to Ilorin, Sokoto n Adamawa/Taraba

2 Likes

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by larhmie007(m): 10:00am On May 22, 2017
missyred:
I also recieved an email for my appointment this evening. Although I applied for supervisor, the employment letter read field officer here in abuja. And it wasnt direct from nirsal, it was from " successory" a consultant that manages the nirsal's project mgt office. Effective date on the letter is 1st june.
did u go for any interview?
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by missyred: 9:52pm On May 22, 2017
Yes I did go for both interviews, first in Lagos then Abuja.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by kabz03: 12:29pm On May 23, 2017
Please is it that those that would be Working in the state offices would be under the sucessory consulting firm not NIRSAL?
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by iatrsb: 6:35pm On May 23, 2017
kabz03:
Please is it that those that would be Working in the state offices would be under the sucessory consulting firm not NIRSAL?
From what I learnt, NIRSAL have no regional or state offices, but Successory are the company that handles project monitoring n its likes at various states. so those employed will work at d state offices n be trained by Successory after which when structures are ready those employees will continue handling the offices while Successory will go.

2 Likes

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by usaratushehu90: 6:32am On May 25, 2017
Morning house
Pleased to announce dt i hv also received my offer letter.
Posted to Niger state
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by ladoshady: 8:32am On May 25, 2017
usaratushehu90:
Morning house
Pleased to announce dt i hv also received my offer letter.
Posted to Niger state

Congrats. Where are you based currently? What position did you apply for?
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by ladoshady: 8:38am On May 25, 2017
Hello all, I want to congratulate all of us with our letters already. For other hopefuls, keep checking your inbox and spam. God will also remember you. Now, yesterday, i had the privilege of reaching one of my very reliable insiders - for those of us that were not directly posted, i.e the letter read that you will be advised of your resumption date, it is possible that during the interview at Abuja, you were asked when you could likely resume if given an offer. Some of us - like me, mentioned 1 month. so, if you also are in that category i.e you gave a specified period within which you would resume, then, just count that duration from the day you receive the letter. I was made to understand that they will contact all such persons for resumption before the stated period is over. So, i want to encourage us to start preparing... God that has started it for us will finish it well.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by usaratushehu90: 2:20pm On May 25, 2017
Congrats. Where are you based currently? What position did you apply for?[/quote]

I'm based in Minna. Applied for d post of an analyst
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by omah88: 8:04pm On May 25, 2017
please i have not gotten my letter embarassed
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by himsay: 9:49pm On May 25, 2017
No be only you my guy
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by ladoshady: 7:43pm On May 27, 2017
Any developments?
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by owizy(m): 10:58am On May 29, 2017
any news on date of resumption.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by sayittome(m): 11:21am On May 29, 2017
None yet o. But some guys resumes april first.
owizy:
any news on date of resumption.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by sayittome(m): 11:22am On May 29, 2017
We are jst waitin o
ladoshady:
Any developments?
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by TRUETALK2015: 9:03am On May 30, 2017
Congratulations to all that received their letters, and i pray for those expecting to equally get their own soon. Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment / Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs ) / Union Bank Graduate Recruitment 2014-Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.