Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,436 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

How To Start Up An Online Conversation With A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Start Up An Online Conversation With A Lady (1505 Views)

Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him / This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation / Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Up An Online Conversation With A Lady by DJBIGGY(m): 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
Social media is an incredible place where one can meet anybody without having to go out of your house to make new friends. This helps especially for those who are extreme introverts who cannot express themselves easily in public.

There are certain things guys do which turn ladies off in a chat that makes them gets snubbed whenever they see your 'hi' message. In order to avoid this, certain things must be put in check to prevent this. They would be itemized below:

1. Work on your profile:
Your profile is the first contact she has of you, so putting out a good one determines if your friend request would be accepted or trashed. You obviously want her to like you, it doesn’t mean you should over polish yourself. Frauds can be easily sniffed out. Little is more. Make a good first impression.

2. Study her profile: From studying her online profile, you get some information about what she loves and hates. You can use this to your advantage. For example, if it says on her profile that she loves to travel, you can include this in your conversation and it also gives you an idea of how/what to talk to her about. You could also find common interest that you share and build conversations around it. This reduces your chances of running out of things to talk about, keeping the possible awkward silence at bay.

3. Be polite: This is very important! You don’t crawl up into a ladies online space and leave messages “Hey baby”, ” Angel”, “Beautiful” and the likes. That’s a very quick way down the drain. Don’t be too presumptuous about her character. Being shielded by partial anonymity doesn’t give you the right to be uncouth while chatting online.

4. Pay attention to the conversation: Who doesn’t love being paid attention to? Pay attention to the conversation. Avoid the embarrassment of asking the same question over again just because you weren’t paying attention. Plus, don’t dominate the conversation.

5. Don’t be a pest: You got yourself in, don’t kick yourself out as fast. Let her be for a while. You have a life, live it. Even though you want to talk to her all the time, be careful not to be the guy who give her no space. If you are online all the time, she may think you’re a loser without a life or job sitting on his couch all day, eating junk and sharing your roommate’s WIFI.

6. Have a sense of humour: Being able to make a lady laugh even over the internet is a plus for you. So whip up your comic side and score.

7. Do not be in a haste to ask for her number: Guys always do this. The moment you are able to get her to laugh alone, they see it as a green light to chip in and immediately ask for her number. There is always nothing easier than taking things slow because things will fall into place at the appropriate time. There is no specific timing to when a guy can ask for her number. If you are lucky she is into you quickly, lucky you. Otherwise, the patient one always eat the fattest bone.

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/08/how-to-start-up-online-conversation.html
Re: How To Start Up An Online Conversation With A Lady by dukeprince50: 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
my mates deh find work, I go deh learn how to talk to a girl. I'm sorry man

1 Like

Re: How To Start Up An Online Conversation With A Lady by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
The NO.5 got me laughing really. And the last no was a little weird,why would someone jump into conclusions that she will give you her number,when she isn't such of her security. Life at times,don't go the way we want it but what matters is how we move on.

1 Like

Re: How To Start Up An Online Conversation With A Lady by Tony5555: 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
Some facts revealed.
Re: How To Start Up An Online Conversation With A Lady by hommespecia: 1:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
Re: How To Start Up An Online Conversation With A Lady by theEYe21(f): 2:02pm On Aug 15, 2016
dukeprince50:
Re: How To Start Up An Online Conversation With A Lady by faruku104(m): 6:36am On Aug 17, 2016
dukeprince50:

Sior... U dey find money n u still took time to open the link and even comment.... How's your money hunt going?
Re: How To Start Up An Online Conversation With A Lady by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 17, 2016
lol I have never heard of ladies discussing how to chat with a guy.
Re: How To Start Up An Online Conversation With A Lady by IamLEGEND1: 7:05am On Aug 17, 2016
Nönsense!
Who get time for protocols for this economy?
Babe how far na,I just sight ur profile when i been dey on my usual parade....so his e g be? coz i go like to acquire ur number..

(1) (Reply)

Another Crazy Pre-wedding Picture / My Profile Got Edited / Checkout This Pastor's Advice To A Young Man, Struggling With Sexual Immorality.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.