Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,337 members, 7,829,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Caro Opened My Zip And Brought One Big Thing Out And Fixed In Her Mouth(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caro Opened My Zip And Brought One Big Thing Out And Fixed In Her Mouth(pics) (1915 Views)

(18+) She Opened My Legs And Started Searching For My Juice. / She Bent Down In A Sexy Position, Opened My Zip, Pulled Out My Stuff And(pics) / Nneka Was On Her Bed And Okon Unzips His Trouser And Brought Out His (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caro Opened My Zip And Brought One Big Thing Out And Fixed In Her Mouth(pics) by fairlyusedpant: 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2016
I was asleep and caro just came to my room, she saw my trouser and she opened the zip and dipped her hand inside to locate my inner short and she brought out one big chewing gum i bought, but i forgot to chop it, xo she fixed it in her mouth and started chopping it like small pikin, caro likes chewing gum pass indomie, she can sell her birthright for 10 naira chewing gum, when i woke up after 15 hours sleep, i still saw her eating the chewing gum, well has a gentleman, i took my trouser and went to mama nkechi house to do my normal praise and worship and some prayers, because the way caro was chopping the chewing gum, she might stop my prayers from reaching heaven, so i had to change my location...

I will upload the pics when the price of kerosine reduces to 5 naira per litre...

3 Likes

Re: Caro Opened My Zip And Brought One Big Thing Out And Fixed In Her Mouth(pics) by slimthugchimee(m): 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2016
did caro bring out meat from you bag next time use key to luck your bag zip
Re: Caro Opened My Zip And Brought One Big Thing Out And Fixed In Her Mouth(pics) by fairlyusedpant: 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
slimthugchimee:
did caro bring out meat from you bag next time use key to luck your bag zip
i have already bought the padlock, thank you cheesy
Re: Caro Opened My Zip And Brought One Big Thing Out And Fixed In Her Mouth(pics) by Coyotejack(m): 10:56pm On Aug 15, 2016
Eyah so you opened a thread because caro took your chewing gum.
You for call police Na. wink
Re: Caro Opened My Zip And Brought One Big Thing Out And Fixed In Her Mouth(pics) by kirchofff(m): 11:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
Hey God, epp dis boy

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Is It Bad That I Love Eating Pussyy? / Funny Invitation That Got All Talking(photos) / Romantic Photos Of Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Girlfriend Break The Interne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.