Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,499 members, 7,847,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:26 AM

Life Partner Connection: How To Attract Your Life Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Partner Connection: How To Attract Your Life Partner (379 Views)

See What a Lady Wore out of her House, In other to Attract Rich Boyfriend (Pics / Choosing A Life Partner. / Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Partner Connection: How To Attract Your Life Partner by jerrysinger247(m): 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2016
FREE LIFE PARTNER CONNECTION LECTURE SERIES BY JERRY-SINGER!

We all want the same thing in life…and that is a compatible partner to share our lives with. Trust me this is a lot easier said than done. About 5 years ago I came across an article online that made a lot of sense to me. I don’t remember the source but the statistics on relationship failure have always stuck with me.

Take 100 couples on a first date tonight.

In 3 months time 85% of these couples will no longer be together or talking to eachother.

Now at this point there are only 15 of 100 couples remaining.

At the 6 month marker about 50% will be broken up. Leaving 8 couples left in the fold.

4 couples will make it to 1 year…Yikes that is 4% of the original group.

2 of these couples will wind up getting married or live common law together.

After 5 years only 1 couple is still together.

I am someone who loves observing life and I notice little patterns…I also have a great mind for remembering people. These stats based on my experience are not too far off from being 100% accurate.
Look at your own life experiences…how do these statistics compare to what you have seen?

Attracting the RIGHT PARTNER is the hardest part in getting married. Most time women suffer dangerously in the hands of men but few men suffer such in the hands of wicked women.

I will be posting several tips on how to better "Attract Your Life Partner" without stress.

To join my facebook page, logon to: www.facebook.com/diplomatic.jerrysinger

Jerry-Singer
Relationship Strategist
Re: Life Partner Connection: How To Attract Your Life Partner by jerrysinger247(m): 11:50pm On Aug 15, 2016
How To Attract Mr Right

Tips #1: Dress Right.

Your body is the temple of God, why expose the real virtue meant for the man just for senseless reasons. How can you give the food that is meant for sons to dogs?

To attract Mr Right, Dress Right.
Little did our young ladies know that Mr Rights perception about Miss Right is closely related to her first attraction model.

Lastly, you will attract your kind of man from your dressing. Remember, you are addressed the way you dress. If you desire to be Miss Right, start it now and don't Wait until you marry. Remember, marriage doesn't bring happiness, you need to first learn how to become happy, how to make others happy and then come into the marriage with a happy attitude. Wait for my next tips.

What they fail to teach you in Church about finding Mr Right through your "Dress Sense" Is you can Dress You Beg Him Want You Irresistibly. Want to know how to do that religiously?
Re: Life Partner Connection: How To Attract Your Life Partner by jerrysinger247(m): 11:56pm On Aug 15, 2016
How To Attract Mr Right

Tips #2: Be Hospitable

The fastest way to attract Mr Right is to be Hospitable. Take care of friends and strangers, take up responsibilities and learn to go out of your way to put smile on someone's face...

Rebekah was Hospitable and she never had to look for Mr Right even for a moment. Read the brief here

Genesis 24:14-22
14 And let it come to pass, that the damsel to whom I shall say, Let down thy pitcher, I pray thee, that I may drink; and she shall say, Drink, and I will give thy camels drink also: let the same be she that thou hast appointed for thy servant Isaac; and thereby shall I know that thou hast shewed kindness unto my master. 15 And it came to pass, before he had done speaking, that, behold, Rebekah came out, who was born to Bethuel, son of Milcah, the wife of Nahor, Abraham’s brother, with her pitcher upon her shoulder. 16And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up. 17 And the servant ran to meet her, and said, Let me, I pray thee, drink a little water of thy pitcher. 18 And she said, Drink, my lord: and she hasted, and let down her pitcher upon her hand, and gave him drink. 19 And when she had done giving him drink, she said, I will draw water for thy camels also, until they have done drinking. 20 And she hasted, and emptied her pitcher into the trough, and ran again unto the well to draw water, and drew for all his camels. 21 And the man wondering at her held his peace, to wit whether the LORD had made his journey prosperous or not. 22 And it came to pass, as the camels had done drinking, that the man took a golden earring of half a shekel weight, and two bracelets for her hands of ten shekels weight of gold;

Importantly, observe what Abraham's servant said in prayers according to verse "14 And let it come to pass, that the damsel to whom I shall say, Let down thy pitcher, I pray thee, that I may drink"
(obedience breaks a man's pride & begs for loyalty)

I say this to you boldly, anyone telling you that someone is predestined to be your partner is not helping you. In this case, you can chose your partner in the LORD (there are Biblical guidelines to chose a life partner). God knows that all things he made was perfect and he knows your match and not that he has prepared Mr or Miss Right for you from birth and that's why am doing this series to help you attract Mr Right.

Secondly, there is a place you need to visit to actually meet your match. When you work in the spirit, you will understand better. Time and chance happens to the meeting of both partners. At the right time Rebekah met Mr Right without waiting, struggle or defiling herself... What is your experience in your search for Mr Right?

Readiness and willingness was another factor... The man was ready to pick a wife and the woman was willing to offer unspeakable care (most ladies attract the wrong men, that's why they end up wasting time). I know of a sister, if not above 40 now, she is enterprising, a worker in the house of God but not married. She attracted the wrong man and she is not even sure if marriage is coming out of it and she does not know how to quit because she has committed so much to the wrong course. Back to our case study, the man's choice of a wife is dependent on her ability to display unspeakable and Hospitable quality. I don't have all the time and space to explain in details how only this tip can help any, I Mean any Unmarried Lady attract the right man.

***Plan to attend the upcoming "Unmarried Ladies Summit" this October 2016 as I Teach You How To Master Exactly What To Say To Keep Mr Right And Make Him Melt In Your Palm To Beg Your Hand In Marriage Without Delay***

It has worked for many ladies I have mentored from my University days till now and it will work for you. Stop waiting for Mr Right, chances are that you are not getting his attention because you don't speak his language. Men has love language, ignore to speak this language to Your supposed Mr Right and beg him instead of him begging you for marriage. Wait for tips #3 and discover

"Why My Wife Can't Stop Smiling At My Every Move"

Am Just Making Spiritual Inspired Sense...

Was this epistle helpful, informative and inspiring? Kindly share and drop your comments

Jerry-Singer
Relationship Strategist/ Inspiration Speaker

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Wife / Layla129 / Why Men Copycat Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.