Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos (249091 Views)

Zimbabwe: Robert Mugabe's Forced But Well-endowed Retirement / Gambian President-elect Adama Barrow Releases New Photos 2day 2 Show He's Alive / Female Police Officer Sacked For Showing Off Her Bre*st Now Works As A Stripper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by otswag(m): 10:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
I dont speak kenyan but i know what this means grin grin grin

Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by greatness22(m): 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
tico1212:

I tot i was the only one that noticed that.... yeyenatu
Leave that boy, make e dey decieve himself. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by YOUNGKAHUNA: 10:26pm On Aug 15, 2016
The human body is the best work of art
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by delzbaba(m): 10:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
Where my vaseline niggas ?
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by Harunakoney(m): 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
We have got lots of them in Nigeria here
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
What is so special about her bakassi? She noh too get face sef.Abi she win Gold medal for Biggest Bakassi Competition for Rio Olympics?Abeg,Ekaaete give me my hot akamu make i take step down.
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by kazyhm(m): 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
later slim creatures will be claiming relevance cheesy

No matter how ugly ure, just have a big butt and the world is yours!

she is not famous because she caught saddam or she destroyed isis, she is because of the beauty behind her!

that tells you alot about the power of a big ass!

in other news heard that a guy came back to life after seeing her butt

you no go kee pesin
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by gold2222(f): 10:41pm On Aug 15, 2016
sweet babe wink

pls come and arrest my big bro

thank you tongue
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
Berlyn:
bag of poooooooooooooo angry you people are celebrating bag of poooooooo! Who is d mod that moves this shii to fp he/she deserves a hawt slap...

Wetin concern us with Kenya's ass abi niaja nyash don finish sad

i am offended
if have pain you! You dont have such bum bum hahahaah
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
Kenya holds the African title

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPz04L6cY0k
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by musquareni(m): 11:06pm On Aug 15, 2016
since naija yanch never finish, oya upload your yanch make we see
Berlyn:
bag of poooooooooooooo angry you people are celebrating bag of poooooooo! Who is d mod that moves this shii to fp he/she deserves a hawt slap...

i am offended
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by Paseus(m): 11:18pm On Aug 15, 2016
Gofwane:
......She put me in the car, she cut off her light, she said i have the right to remain silent....
And after we got done, i said lady what's your number?
She said 911......haha
all hail weezy
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by Paseus(m): 11:21pm On Aug 15, 2016
Blessed ass...abeg wia ma vasline
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by stag: 11:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
Just the way yours truly likes it, thick angry
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by usibengate(m): 11:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nairaland is gradually derailing and fast loosing it worth. I wonder hw could this trash make a front page
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by Gofwane(m): 11:56pm On Aug 15, 2016
Paseus:
all hail weezy
yes boss! Dude always yarning nonsense that is making sense.

"mrs officer" is one of my best tracks by wayne. From the lyrics to the beat!

1 Like

Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by mikron(m): 11:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by jojosweet(f): 1:16am On Aug 16, 2016
tico1212:
This is the only good thing that has happened to Kenya on recent news.

Don't mind the face...... mind da ass
the face is not bad too now.
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 16, 2016
killer booty.i wont mind being arrested by this hotty cheesy
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by Nobody: 1:28am On Aug 16, 2016
Berlyn:

i am offended
why u being a yansh hater? cheesy
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by willbayo(m): 5:45am On Aug 16, 2016
Gofwane:
......She put me in the car,
she cut off her light,
she said i have the right to remain silent....

And after we got done,
i said lady what's your number?

She said 911......haha
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by willbayo(m): 5:45am On Aug 16, 2016
Gofwane:
......She put me in the car,
she cut off her light,
she said i have the right to remain silent....

And after we got done,
i said lady what's your number?

She said 911......haha
emergency only
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by riczy(m): 6:19am On Aug 16, 2016
Hu booty epp
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 16, 2016
mteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew, women in civil defense corps and immigration have twice that ass
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by makydebbie(f): 6:52am On Aug 16, 2016
greatness22:
What a beautiful hypocrite you are. Before this thread was moved to front page, you appreciated the ass by saying "nice butt" so why saying thrash about it now?
hey babycheesy
your siggy what's it about the royal thingyundecided
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by greatness22(m): 7:02am On Aug 16, 2016
makydebbie:
hey babycheesy
your siggy what's it about the royal thingyundecided
Pleasant morning to you, i'll explain that to you. But not here.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by mechanics(m): 7:16am On Aug 16, 2016
Funny, misplaced priority, she shud be motivated 4 performing her duty well, not show people her dressing
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by 9inches(m): 7:20am On Aug 16, 2016
Ukwu nwere nti (the waist has ears)
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by tico1212(m): 7:33am On Aug 16, 2016
jojosweet:
the face is not bad too now.

Yeah, the face is not that bad. But our point of concentration is da ass.

The face looks older than the ass.. .da ass is still young
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by Waper2(m): 7:44am On Aug 16, 2016
Berlyn:

Jealousy jealousy !!

i am offended
Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by kechywillz(m): 7:48am On Aug 16, 2016
This is called ukwu grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos by makydebbie(f): 8:00am On Aug 16, 2016
greatness22:
Pleasant morning to you, i'll explain that to you. But not here.
I just repliedsmiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates / Jamaican Curse/”dirty” Words & Other Curse Words/phrases / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.