Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Tweets From Innocent Dad, About Children's Romance Habits ;D - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tweets From Innocent Dad, About Children's Romance Habits ;D (687 Views)

'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos / Lines Playboys Use To Have Sex With Innocent Ladies / What Is Your Take About Children Peeping At Their Parents Making Love? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tweets From Innocent Dad, About Children's Romance Habits ;D by Landloard01(m): 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
1. I hear my daughter moaning upstairs with her boyfriend. They must really be disappointed school is ending so soon!

2.My daughter is so studious, anytime a boy is over, all I hear from her room is "HARDER! HARDER!" wow, they must be studying REALLY hard!

3.Aw my son and his girlfriend are taking a shower together! It's so nice how they wanna save water.

4.I am glad that the son is interested in female anatomy. Even started to buy magazines with naked girls.

5.My daughter is always talking about blowing...she must be playing that damn flute again!

6.My daughter is always talking to her boyfriend about how she is bendy in bed. That's silly! You play twister on the floor!

7.I heard my son tell his girlfriend he likes it wet, too bad it's been sunny these last few days

8.My son loves cats. He walks downstairs singing I love pussy all day

9.My daughter always tells her boyfriend that she's dripping wet. Should I get her a towel?

10.My son and his girlfriend are still kids at heart. They still love bouncing on the bed when I'm cooking in the kitchen. They are so cute!

11.My daughters bed always squeaks when her boyfriend comes over. They must be jumping on the bed! Those silly kids!

12.My son and his girlfriend must be doing yoga. He keeps shouting "spread your legs!"

13.My son must be having a party upstairs, all I hear is screaming and pounding!

14.My daughters basketball practice must have been really hard, she said she got triple teamed and can barely walk!

15.I found a herb grinder under my son's bed.. I should really sign him up for cooking class!

16.I hear my daughter moaning, I think she stubbed her toe again

17.I overheard my daughter telling a boy she wants his pencil in her sharpener. I'm glad they are so prepared for school!

18.My daughter told a boy she likes it long and thick, I'm glad she is saving herself for the right kind of gentleman!

19.I worry about my son's reckless behavior. I heard him say he was blazing it hard with his friends last night, I hope he didn't burn himself

20..Daughter: Push it in harder
Son: OK come close
Daughter: Ouch it hurts now
Son: Sorry
Mom: Hey kids need help
Daughter: Yes my shoe won't fit
Re: Tweets From Innocent Dad, About Children's Romance Habits ;D by IamLEGEND1: 5:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
Re: Tweets From Innocent Dad, About Children's Romance Habits ;D by theEYe21(f): 6:01pm On Aug 15, 2016
Nigerians are beginning to go mad undecided

1 Like

Re: Tweets From Innocent Dad, About Children's Romance Habits ;D by stylochime: 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
theEYe21:
Nigerians are beginning to go mad undecided
Erm... Dis Has Nfin 2 Do Wit 9grians
Re: Tweets From Innocent Dad, About Children's Romance Habits ;D by theEYe21(f): 6:29pm On Aug 15, 2016
You're right, op should refer to foreign girls, it's their speciality grin
stylochime:

Erm... Dis Has Nfin 2 Do Wit 9grians

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is An Olympic Gold Medal Worth? / Perfect Deceit / Am Embarassed By This. Please Fam, Whats The Problem/solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.