Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos (61827 Views)

This Lady's Tweets About Men's Attitude To Sex And Tell Us What You Think / Nigerian Guy Will Never Refuse To Give A Fellow Guy Is 'condom' - Lady Tweets / Lady Tweets Nud£ Bedroom Selfie, Captions It "I Wanna Fvck" (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by made4naija(f): 9:45am On Aug 13, 2018
She wrote on Twitter

Helllllllo!!!
Does anybody need a wife?
M single��‍♀️

See more photos

Source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/does-anybody-need-a-wife-im-single-pretty-lady-tweets-with-her-photos/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by Cyrilpac(m): 9:50am On Aug 13, 2018
How much. ..?

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by stubbornman(m): 10:03am On Aug 13, 2018
After all her shakara.... she don humble

366 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 13, 2018
evening newspaper, nearing menopause

146 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by nikkypearl(f): 10:05am On Aug 13, 2018
She is pretty

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 10:07am On Aug 13, 2018
from all indications, you're just a lazy girl who don't wanna hustle like every other virtuous woman out there, instead you need a man that will take care of you financially and otherwise. madam stop posting your ugly pictures in search of a husband, work and pay your bills and live forever happy afterward. marriage is overrated

138 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 13, 2018
The bitter truth of life is that there are young guys in her area, place of work that are ready for marriage,,
Then the unasked question is that,, why has the guys present in her location decided to ignore her?

why is she seeking for husband online?

Young guys online, please do not be deceived by her face, breast and endowment..

ladies that seeks husbands online are subjects of ridicule amongst guys in where they reside or stays..
When four to ten guys have slept with one particular lady in one environment and workplace, she becomes the talk of gossip amongst guys,,

will you allow your friend to date her when you know about six guys that have slept with her?

No is obviously the answer and that is why they come online looking for husbands..

guys please before you wife any lady, go to where she stays and work and ask questions about her..

153 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by internationalman(m): 10:28am On Aug 13, 2018
This girl might not even be up to 25..

And she's probably looking for an older man for a husband.

The truth is she's outgrown all the guys in her age group or all the guys who are eligible to marry older than her by 3 to 7 years..

That's what happens to girls that lash older men.

So it's either you are ready to marry the older man you've been lashing who probably has a wife or remain unmarried..

4 Likes

Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by generationz(f): 11:14am On Aug 13, 2018
MRSoftapples:
The bitter truth of life is that there are young guys in her area, place of work that are ready for marriage,,
Then the unasked question is that,, why has the guys present in her location decided to ignore her?

why is she seeking for husband online?

Young guys online, please do not be deceived by her face, breast and endowment..

ladies that seeks husbands online are subjects of ridicule amongst guys in where they reside or stays..
When four to ten guys have slept with one particular lady in one environment and workplace, she becomes the talk of gossip amongst guys,,

will you allow your friend to date her when you know about six guys that have slept with her?

No is obviously the answer and that is why they come online looking for husbands..

guys please before you wife any lady, go to where she stays and work and ask questions about her..
all this long epistle
oga its not that serious

she is obviously a runs girl looking for attention

67 Likes

Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by josju: 11:20am On Aug 13, 2018
If as beautiful as she is she's still single then something is wrong with her personality
Even not too beautiful girls have lots of suitors

9 Likes

Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by kingxsamz(m): 11:21am On Aug 13, 2018
After collecting enough dicks, now you're tired.
*American accent*
Oh Low Sho

102 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 11:58am On Aug 13, 2018
how much how much undecided
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by kushercain: 11:58am On Aug 13, 2018
stubbornman:
No mind dem. They forget dem dey age like milk

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2018
No be Adejoke be dis?
Hehehe wink cheesy.
Small world!
These kids are growing rapidly fast!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2018
grin
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by Iceman2017(m): 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2018
grin
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by millionboi(m): 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2018
Ur time will come
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by Proffdada: 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2018
What is she hiding with that bag? grin

1 Like

Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by dhabrite(m): 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2018
grin grin grin

SLAY MAMA! SLAY MAMA!! in Dremo's voice.

After you don explore, cos you turn yourself to Mungo park, you dey find River Niger wey no lost. Continue!!!

After you don't sleep around, goods don turn second hand, you dey find innocent man wey go grab am. Okay!!!

All these small girls big God with berry names ehn!, my brother, run!!!

Joke_berry, Rose_berry, Pearl_berry, Ruby_berry even Strawberry!! Kai!! If you see them, Japaaa!!!

Joke_berry abi whats your name?? Your plan will not work, cos me I will not fall for you!!!

3 Likes

Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by Lexusgs430: 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2018
Make I quick quick slide into her DM.....
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2018
cool

Nairaland guys will rush you massively here grin
Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by Sirpaul(m): 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2018
Go get a job for yourself.... shithole

7 Likes 1 Share

Come be my 2nd wife grin

1 Like

Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by AK481(m): 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2018
stubbornman:

She is looking for candidates to shortlist the richest.

Mad girl.

1 Like

Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by cahrlifa(m): 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2018
If I marry u,promise me I will not see borehole

3 Likes

Re: 'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos by lizzypro: 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2018
Pranks

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DSP Francis Onugha Found Dead After Sex Romp In Nasarawa / My Friend Brought A Prostitute To My House / I Slept With My "Bestie"!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.