Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,633 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist (13040 Views)

Communist Leaders And Atheists; Is There Any Difference? / Peaceful Debate Between Theists And Atheists Holds Here / Isaiah 45:7 And Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by tempem: 6:19pm On Aug 16, 2016
youngestland:

abeg leave these theist they are seriously praying the jass to work so they can be very comfortable and boast there is god

grin grin
What if it worked?!
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by tempem: 6:21pm On Aug 16, 2016
youngestland:

abeg leave these theist they are seriously praying the jass to work so they can be very comfortable and boast there is god
Where do you live self? Where?
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by frubben(m): 6:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
Warming up, abeg bring chilled origin
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by lepasharon(f): 6:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
Africans claim to have all these supernatural powers, but can't even get themselves out the mess they are in

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by sugni: 6:32pm On Aug 16, 2016
Maybe Op has kill somebody.
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by djdoxxx(m): 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2016
videos are too long....and I took few pictures.....a lot has happened already....I have been sending the videos on our atheist's group on WhatsApp!!!! over 9 videos of proofs.....the least video being 29mb.....I guess I would need to upload it on YouTube once I leave here(village) to the city back.....
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by efismikoko(m): 7:21pm On Aug 16, 2016
djdoxxx:
videos are too long....and I took few pictures.....a lot has happened already....I have been sending the videos on our atheist's group on WhatsApp!!!! over 9 videos of proofs.....the least video being 29mb.....I guess I would need to upload it on YouTube once I leave here(village) to the city back.....

Please tell us your experience first before the videos

2 Likes

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by UncleSnr(m): 8:12pm On Aug 16, 2016
efismikoko:

lol
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by hahn(m): 8:54pm On Aug 16, 2016
efismikoko:

They chickened out. He even offered the guy N4,000 and he was busy stalling. I think he will do it for the sharwarma though tongue

4 Likes

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by 4kings: 8:57pm On Aug 16, 2016
djdoxxx:

What happened?
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
....What happened na??
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
Gaddamit angry I hate dis kinda suspense. I really want to believe jazz is real. Just say yes angry
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by tempem: 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
kolawaxxy:
Gaddamit angry I hate dis kinda suspense. I really want to believe jazz is real. Just say yes angry

Wetin nah......

Free that guy....
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
tempem:

Lolz!!

Read the last part!!
yeah, you're right.

There is also a limit to how much belief is rooted in sanity. Personally, I think people who believe in the supernatural without any evidence whatsoever are crazy.

Don't you think?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by DeSepiero(m): 9:57pm On Aug 16, 2016
Y'all are waiting for a recap of a magic trick fiesta grin
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by Efewestern: 10:06pm On Aug 16, 2016
djdoxxx:

Cc: Jonhnydon22, Hardmirror , Caplock oya Come and explain this, This 1 na confirm proof.. By an Atheist, For The Atheist, grin

Oga abeg fast upload am.. even if its only the pics, av been refreshing this page since morning ..
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by hahn(m): 10:06pm On Aug 16, 2016
kolawaxxy:

hahn:

They chickened out. He even offered the guy N4,000 and he was busy stalling. I think he will do it for the sharwarma though tongue
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by Efewestern: 10:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
DeSepiero:
Y'all are waiting for a recap of a magic trick fiesta grin

This was Verified by an atheist, Stop giving lame excuse.. Please and please
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by hahn(m): 10:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
Teempakguy:
yeah, you're right.

There is also a limit to how much belief is rooted in sanity. Personally, I think people who believe in the supernatural without any evidence whatsoever are crazy.

Don't you think?

I totally agree grin
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by hahn(m): 10:09pm On Aug 16, 2016
Efewestern:

This was Varied by an atheist, Stop giving lame excuse.. Please and please

hahn:

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by Efewestern: 10:12pm On Aug 16, 2016
hahn:

Were u dere ?, Not until we get the report from the Op, Your claim is been discarded.
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by DeSepiero(m): 10:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
Efewestern:

This was Varied by an atheist, Stop giving lame excuse.. Please and please

What was 'varied?'
Why would I be giving 'excuse?'
What excuse do you think am giving?
I hope you are ok
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by Efewestern: 10:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
DeSepiero:

What was 'varied?'
Why would I be giving 'excuse?'
What excuse do you think am giving?
I hope you are ok

*Verified * sorry about that.

Just reminding you that the experiment was carried out by an atheist, So there is no such thing as magical trick here,
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by hahn(m): 10:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
Efewestern:

Were u dere ?, Not until we get the report from the Op, Your claim is been discarded.

I am on the atheist whatsapp group and he already shared the video there. He did say he would upload to youtube and send it here though.

Personally I am disappointed. I am really looking forward to mass producing it. sad

Oh, well. Jazz is as fake as Jehovah, Yahweh, Allah and all other dumb gods cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by DeSepiero(m): 10:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
Efewestern:

*Verified * sorry about that.

Just reminding you that the experiment was carried out by an atheist, So there is no such thing as magical trick here,

Lol...Where's the report of the experiment?
Why are you so certain by the way?
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by tempem: 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2016
Teempakguy:
yeah, you're right.

Don't you think?

Lolz..
Sure..
So sure..
I go with you on this..
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by Efewestern: 10:24pm On Aug 16, 2016
hahn:

I am on the atheist whatsapp group and he already shared the video there. He did say he would upload to youtube and send it here though.

Personally I am disappointed. I am really looking forward to mass producing it. sad

Oh, well. Jazz is as fake as Jehovah , Yahweh , Allah and all other dumb gods cheesy

Patiently waiting for his report... till then.. idontbelive
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by Efewestern: 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
DeSepiero:

Lol...Where's the report of the experiment? Why are you so certain by the way?
Because i know There exist the supernatural.. Lets wait for the report
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by DeSepiero(m): 10:33pm On Aug 16, 2016
Efewestern:

Because i know There exist the supernatural.. Lets wait for the report

My advice:
Don't be so sure, that's how you get scammed .
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by hahn(m): 10:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
Efewestern:

Patiently waiting for his report... till then.. idontbelive

Lol. Jehovah and Yahweh still fall under "all other dumb gods" tongue

Youdonbelieveit but you believe there is a man in the sky, you believe in talking donkeys and snakes, believe that 700 year old drunkard built a ship big enough to contain a couple of ALL the land animals on earth, believe that an all-loving god can kill women and children twice(in noah's flood and Sodom and Gomorrah), believe you are drinking the blood of Jesus(zobo) and eating his flesh(bread) during comminion and also that someone in Israel died for your sins, among other things, 2000 years ago.

Continue grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by Efewestern: 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
DeSepiero:

My advice:
Don't be so sure, that's how you get scammed .

There re some issues i don't agree with Those religious peeps.. issues like Christianity is d best religion, If u re nt a Christian you gonna burn in hell, ... e.tc, Those issue i Critically examined them before drawing conclusion... But to say God doesn't exist is a Big No no for me..

I hope you get my point
Re: Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist by DeSepiero(m): 10:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
Efewestern:

There re some issues i don't agree with Those religious peeps.. issues like Christianity is d best religion, If u re nt a Christian you gonna burn in hell, ... e.tc, Those issue i Critically examined them before drawing conclusion... But to say God doesn't exist is a Big No no for me..

I hope you get my point

Maybe the god humans think they know doesn't exist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

When And Where Did Pastor Chris Get His PHD From? / Things You Should Know As An Instrumentalist / ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.