Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Muslim Are The True Followers Of Jesus Christ: Strictly For Davidylnd - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Are The True Followers Of Jesus Christ: Strictly For Davidylnd (4028 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. / The Followers Of Orisas ^ ^ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Are The True Followers Of Jesus Christ: Strictly For Davidylnd by Abuzola(m): 12:54pm On Sep 26, 2009
Quran 61:6-7
'And (remember) when jesus son of mary said,'O Children of Israel ! I am the Messenger of Allah (ALLAH means God in arabic) to you, confirming the torah which came before and giving glad tidings of a messenger to come after me whose name shall be Ahmad (Ahmad is the second name of Prophet Muhammad and it means 'The admirable' or one who praises God more than others/ hadith sahih bukhari vol 4 and no 732 Narrated jubair bin mutim that Prophet muhammad said,'i have 5 names, i am muhammad and ahmad, i am al mahi through whom Allah will eliminate infidelity, i am al hashir who will be the first to be resurrected, and i am also Al aqib i.e the last Prophet). But when he (Ahmad i.e Muhammad) came to them with clear proofs, they said,'this is plain magic'. And who does more wrong than one who invents a lie against Allah, while he is being invited to Islam ? And Allah guides not the people who are wrongdoers'.

Be guest david and throw your complication
Re: Muslim Are The True Followers Of Jesus Christ: Strictly For Davidylnd by noetic4: 12:55pm On Sep 26, 2009
how can u use a plagiarised book of FRAUD to support a LIE? . . .what has Jesus got to do with an arabian idol?
Re: Muslim Are The True Followers Of Jesus Christ: Strictly For Davidylnd by Abuzola(m): 12:59pm On Sep 26, 2009
Are you blind, strictly for david. You should better buy a ticket and rush down to the middle east and northern nigeria to save your christian brethren that the Allah they have been using as God in church and synogogue is an idol , what a hypocrite
Re: Muslim Are The True Followers Of Jesus Christ: Strictly For Davidylnd by noetic4: 1:02pm On Sep 26, 2009
what a ridiculously deluded goon

how can u use the koran. . . a book full of LIES and fraud to prove a LIE? . . , , why are so desperate to prove that Jesus is a muslim? why?
Re: Muslim Are The True Followers Of Jesus Christ: Strictly For Davidylnd by Abuzola(m): 1:06pm On Sep 26, 2009
Am going to use ur bible you hypocrite, let david come and you will see how i will penetrate ur bible with muslim teaching
Re: Muslim Are The True Followers Of Jesus Christ: Strictly For Davidylnd by noetic4: 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2009
what a nut-head . . . .i tot u claimed that the bible is corrupt? grin
Re: Muslim Are The True Followers Of Jesus Christ: Strictly For Davidylnd by Abuzola(m): 1:23pm On Sep 26, 2009
Go and check the meaning of corrupt and give me a feedback
Re: Muslim Are The True Followers Of Jesus Christ: Strictly For Davidylnd by noetic4: 3:08pm On Sep 26, 2009
I just checked the meaning. . . , .it does not change the fact that u have no case. . , .or does it?
Re: Muslim Are The True Followers Of Jesus Christ: Strictly For Davidylnd by german007(m): 3:11pm On Sep 26, 2009
@abuzola

Sir , Can you identify yourself, also tender your evidence and status.

Regards
Re: Muslim Are The True Followers Of Jesus Christ: Strictly For Davidylnd by Abuzola(m): 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2009
German are you are CIA or what ?

@noetic- alright lets proceed
Re: Muslim Are The True Followers Of Jesus Christ: Strictly For Davidylnd by noetic4: 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2009
proceed with what?. . . . .just show how/what EXACTLY makes Jesus a muslim?
Re: Muslim Are The True Followers Of Jesus Christ: Strictly For Davidylnd by Abuzola(m): 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2009
Sorry wrong approach ! Strictly for dave
Re: Muslim Are The True Followers Of Jesus Christ: Strictly For Davidylnd by german007(m): 3:30pm On Sep 26, 2009
Abuzola.

Il rephrase my statement Sir.

Who are you, What is your belief and ideology.

What are your definitive characteristics?.

Many Thanks
Re: Muslim Are The True Followers Of Jesus Christ: Strictly For Davidylnd by Abuzola(m): 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2009
Am a muslim, Islam has changed my life alot. I have studied the bible and found misconception within the concept of the term christianity, christianity itself is nowhere to be found in the bibld. I can't reveal my status, sorry
Re: Muslim Are The True Followers Of Jesus Christ: Strictly For Davidylnd by noetic4: 3:44pm On Sep 26, 2009
Am a muslim, Islam has changed my life alot. I have studied the bible and found misconception within the concept of the term christianity, christianity itself is nowhere to be found in the bibld. I can't reveal my status, sorry

when did ur deluded and ignorant self study the bible? grin grin
Re: Muslim Are The True Followers Of Jesus Christ: Strictly For Davidylnd by german007(m): 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2009
@ Abuzola

Interesting.

Okay,  Il lay emphasis on my main concern.

Within your experience and autology, Do you think its appropriate, ethical and ideal for you to be critical of other people's beliefs?

Regards
Re: Muslim Are The True Followers Of Jesus Christ: Strictly For Davidylnd by Abuzola(m): 3:59pm On Sep 26, 2009
No sir

over the past year i remain an onlooker, reading the muslim section via google, the muslim section is interrupted with the shocking of my life i.e stinking and filthy insult on my God and His messenger, i was following a thread by then and use to come time to time for update, i realise that the christian enjoy intruding our section and go scott free, i was enrage with the thousand blasphemies and then register on NL, I gave a grace till i return in the middle of this year and staqt my own recompense. All am doing is retaliation, if they stop i will stop too. Am a good guy, you need to see me by God you will swear am not that coward
Re: Muslim Are The True Followers Of Jesus Christ: Strictly For Davidylnd by german007(m): 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2009
Okay Sir Abuzola,

Thanks for your response

With all due respect and accord. I fully comprehend with your explanation. But your views come across to me as being jactansical.

Have you heard the saying "If you answer to what you are called, Then you are indeed what you are called"

Give some thoughts and reflections on what Iv just said.

Many Thanks
Re: Muslim Are The True Followers Of Jesus Christ: Strictly For Davidylnd by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2009
abu, i am coming, let me finish my fish grin
Re: Muslim Are The True Followers Of Jesus Christ: Strictly For Davidylnd by Abuzola(m): 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2009
Okay thanks
Re: Muslim Are The True Followers Of Jesus Christ: Strictly For Davidylnd by Abuzola(m): 4:15pm On Sep 26, 2009
@german
I am achieving my goal, i have become a nut in many christian's throat, so taste what you have been serving us. The christian tormented the muslim section or thread for more than 2 years and they can't endure retaliation for 5 months too bad

@dave- where were you since morning, i am about to sign out
Re: Muslim Are The True Followers Of Jesus Christ: Strictly For Davidylnd by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2009
Abuzola:

@dave- where were you since morning, i am about to sign out

relax, we are 5hrs behind u
Re: Muslim Are The True Followers Of Jesus Christ: Strictly For Davidylnd by Abuzola(m): 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2009
Are you in the U.S ?
Re: Muslim Are The True Followers Of Jesus Christ: Strictly For Davidylnd by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2009
Abuzola:

Are you in the U.S ?

Yeah, too far for you and uplawal to kill me.  grin

Okay back to the nonsense that you started with . . .
Abuzola:

Quran 61:6-7
'And (remember) when jesus son of mary said,'O Children of Israel ! I am the Messenger  of Allah (ALLAH means God in arabic) to you, confirming the torah which came before and giving glad tidings of a messenger to come after me whose name shall be Ahmad (Ahmad is the second name of Prophet Muhammad and it means 'The admirable' or one who praises God more than others/ hadith sahih bukhari vol 4 and no 732 Narrated jubair bin mutim that Prophet muhammad said,'i have 5 names, i am muhammad and ahmad, i am al mahi through whom Allah will eliminate infidelity, i am al hashir who will be the first to be resurrected, and i am also Al aqib i.e the last Prophet). But when he (Ahmad i.e Muhammad) came to them with clear proofs, they said,'this is plain magic'. And who does more wrong than one who invents a lie against Allah, while he is being invited to Islam ? And Allah guides not the people who are wrongdoers'.

This is a fraudulent lie! As at the time Jesus Christ lived and died there was no written arabic . . . so how could He have known what "ahmad" was or meant?  undecided

There is NOWHERE in jewish or secular history that records this FALSE saying of Christ "narrated" by those who came hundreds of yrs AFTER His death.

Where are the "clear proofs" mohammad came with? Where are his miracles and prophecies?  undecided

And if muslims are "followers" of Jesus Christ . . . do they know what the term "CHRIST" means at all? Who coined that name and why?

If muslims are the "followers" of Jesus Christ . . . where are His DETAILED TEACHINGS that they claim to be following? Are they just following random quotations?
Re: Muslim Are The True Followers Of Jesus Christ: Strictly For Davidylnd by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 26, 2009
where is Abu? sharpening his sword? cheesy
Re: Muslim Are The True Followers Of Jesus Christ: Strictly For Davidylnd by muhsin(m): 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2009
@David,

You are one hell of a joker. grin grin grin

The thread is meant for you and Abuzola, thus let me say no more. lipsrsealed
Re: Muslim Are The True Followers Of Jesus Christ: Strictly For Davidylnd by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2009
muhsin you better help your brother Abu.
Re: Muslim Are The True Followers Of Jesus Christ: Strictly For Davidylnd by Abuzola(m): 4:56pm On Sep 26, 2009
@dave-
Is this the civil conversation you proposed ? If you want to continue quit from insult, agreed or not ?
Re: Muslim Are The True Followers Of Jesus Christ: Strictly For Davidylnd by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 26, 2009
Abuzola:

@dave-
Is this the civil conversation you proposed ? If you want to continue quit from insult, agreed or not ?

Agreed. sorry. Post to be rectified.
Re: Muslim Are The True Followers Of Jesus Christ: Strictly For Davidylnd by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2009
Where is Abu and his explanations?
Re: Muslim Are The True Followers Of Jesus Christ: Strictly For Davidylnd by Abuzola(m): 5:10pm On Sep 26, 2009
The topic is we are the follower of jesus and not you.

POST your question regarding the topic one after the other
Re: Muslim Are The True Followers Of Jesus Christ: Strictly For Davidylnd by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 26, 2009
Abuzola:

The topic is we are the follower of jesus and not you.

POST your question regarding the topic one after the other

I posted several questions on my post earlier . . . how did you skip them? I reproduce them again . . . start with the ones in bold. . .

Where are the "clear proofs" mohammad came with? Where are his miracles and prophecies? 

And if muslims are "followers" of Jesus Christ . . . do they know what the term "CHRIST" means at all? Who coined that name and why?

If muslims are the "followers" of Jesus Christ . . . where are His DETAILED TEACHINGS that they claim to be following? Are they just following random quotations?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Esu Odara Is Not ''Devil'' / There Is No Existence Of Witchcraft Or Money Ritual, See Proof / Blood*john Kumiyi* They Say It Thicker Than WATER*DLCM ELDERS* John's Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.