Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Muslim Are The True Followers Of Jesus Christ: Strictly For Davidylnd - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Are The True Followers Of Jesus Christ: Strictly For Davidylnd (4029 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. / The Followers Of Orisas ^ ^ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Are The True Followers Of Jesus Christ: Strictly For Davidylnd by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 30, 2010
I often wonder how far the Devil would go to deceive people. Even otherwise 'intelligent' ones.

That's why Salvation is the most priceless gift available to man today. If the Lord has called you to be on that narrow path, Hold on to Him with your Everything.
Re: Muslim Are The True Followers Of Jesus Christ: Strictly For Davidylnd by dexmond: 7:31pm On Dec 01, 2010
Has any Muslim ever come across this bible verse? John 14:6

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

If you acknowledge Him, you are then part of him.
Re: Muslim Are The True Followers Of Jesus Christ: Strictly For Davidylnd by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 05, 2010
it was inserted long time ago tongue
Re: Muslim Are The True Followers Of Jesus Christ: Strictly For Davidylnd by dexmond: 1:34pm On Dec 05, 2010
Tell me! how did they do it? Do you know of any library that has a copy of the original new testament manuscript?
Re: Muslim Are The True Followers Of Jesus Christ: Strictly For Davidylnd by seyibrown(f): 6:12am On Dec 06, 2010
@uplawal

Aunty Lawal, Mo wa o, mo wa o  . . . .  a se ni hin lo wa!  grin Why you run comot from that your 'Jihad' thread now? I bin dey luk for you! O wa re n f'ara p'amo fun Jesu! Saaamu re o le s'amo'lorun l'owo! grin He is on your case o!  grin

@ Mudley

North Korea[i] ke,[/i] on NL?  grin Why don't you stay off the threads that cause you so much angst?
Re: Muslim Are The True Followers Of Jesus Christ: Strictly For Davidylnd by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 07, 2010
@seyibrown lol,i still know jesus more than you sister,you know paul jesus,and i know the real Jesus
Re: Muslim Are The True Followers Of Jesus Christ: Strictly For Davidylnd by abdulmaheer(m): 5:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
W
Re: Muslim Are The True Followers Of Jesus Christ: Strictly For Davidylnd by abdulmaheer(m): 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
Q
Re: Muslim Are The True Followers Of Jesus Christ: Strictly For Davidylnd by abdulmaheer(m): 5:43pm On Sep 08, 2021
R
Re: Muslim Are The True Followers Of Jesus Christ: Strictly For Davidylnd by abdulmaheer(m): 5:43pm On Sep 08, 2021
G
Re: Muslim Are The True Followers Of Jesus Christ: Strictly For Davidylnd by abdulmaheer(m): 5:44pm On Sep 08, 2021
H
Re: Muslim Are The True Followers Of Jesus Christ: Strictly For Davidylnd by abdulmaheer(m): 5:44pm On Sep 08, 2021
W
Re: Muslim Are The True Followers Of Jesus Christ: Strictly For Davidylnd by abdulmaheer(m): 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2021
Q

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reason You Should Seek To Be Humble As A Christian / What Must I Do To Be Saved? / Traditional Marriage And Church Wedding Which Is The Most Important?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.