Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Woman? (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Woman? (Photo) (4528 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo) / My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Woman? (Photo) by Riwo11(f): 8:49pm On Aug 15, 2016
Just saw this photo online and wanted to get your opinion on it.
Can you lick your partners feet?

Re: Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Woman? (Photo) by Topestbilly(m): 8:50pm On Aug 15, 2016
smiley yes! When I have reached cloud9... konji can make one do anything.

6 Likes

Re: Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Woman? (Photo) by naijaboiy: 8:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
And why are the toes looking unusually big and long?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Woman? (Photo) by cyprus000: 9:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
[size=13pt]
There's a huge difference btwn romance and imbecility.

[/size]

11 Likes

Re: Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Woman? (Photo) by stylochime: 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2016
D Guy Is Criously Suckin On Those Toe Nail Polish

1 Like

Re: Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Woman? (Photo) by sarz(m): 9:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
Abeg who gt nokia charger make ah plug my phon
Re: Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Woman? (Photo) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
I know conji can make people do a whole lot, grin but if the woman truly cares about her man's health, there's a limit to what she can let him do.

This is totally not healthy.

2 Likes

Re: Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Woman? (Photo) by Dathommie(m): 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2016
Crap
Re: Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Woman? (Photo) by Dathommie(m): 9:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
What nonsense!!
Re: Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Woman? (Photo) by Christardor: 9:45pm On Aug 15, 2016
Holy Sh*t!!!..Dat Toe Is Too Long..
Re: Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Woman? (Photo) by theEYe21(f): 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2016
This looks gay undecided

3 Likes

Re: Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Woman? (Photo) by KevMitnick: 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2016
Photoshop...

1 Like

Re: Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Woman? (Photo) by braithwaite(m): 12:00am On Aug 16, 2016

The sight of those unusual toe and leg will make me go flaccid.. highly gross

undecided
Re: Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Woman? (Photo) by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 16, 2016
When konji catch man,he can act stupid.I have actually kissed a girl sandal before.
Re: Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Woman? (Photo) by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 16, 2016
herbie27:
I know conji can make people do a whole lot, grin but if the woman truly cares about her man's health, there's a limit to what she can let him do.

Konji don catch you before?
Re: Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Woman? (Photo) by stylochime: 1:14am On Aug 16, 2016
Love Machine:
When konji catch man,he can act stupid.I have actually kissed a girl sandal before.
Tufia! Konji Na Motherless Bastard

1 Like

Re: Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Woman? (Photo) by Kenneth205(m): 4:35am On Aug 16, 2016

Rubbish undecided

4 Likes

Re: Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Woman? (Photo) by sathel(m): 5:10am On Aug 16, 2016
Not necessary.. undecided
Re: Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Woman? (Photo) by WilliamsChelster(m): 6:23am On Aug 16, 2016
sarz:
Abeg who gt nokia charger make ah plug my phon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Woman? (Photo) by Aremu01(m): 6:25am On Aug 16, 2016
Iranu

Re: Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Woman? (Photo) by IamLEGEND1: 6:43am On Aug 16, 2016
what in the.....
Re: Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Woman? (Photo) by Sirmuel1(m): 6:46am On Aug 16, 2016
Is that love making?
Re: Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Woman? (Photo) by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 16, 2016
Riwo11:
Just saw this photo online and wanted to get your opinion on it.
Can you lick your partners feet?
dats a giant troll's feet.. So unusual and awkward, I doubt if that's a guy's feet sef.

Now back to your question miss, I'll do that trashy stuff ONLY after a clean bath together.
Re: Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Woman? (Photo) by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 16, 2016
make i laff in chinese. Chi Chi ku ka ku
Re: Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Woman? (Photo) by boss1310(m): 9:02am On Aug 16, 2016
whoa is that the feet of the devil,too big to be human
Re: Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Woman? (Photo) by vicstar(m): 9:05am On Aug 16, 2016
• • • • • No biiitch can make me do that shiiit undecided not even dj cuppy or zahra buhari Pretty gross mahhn
Re: Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Woman? (Photo) by dkronicle(m): 9:36am On Aug 16, 2016
Konji, I respect thee..
Re: Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Woman? (Photo) by grad2012(f): 10:53am On Aug 16, 2016
Chai lipsrsealed
Re: Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Woman? (Photo) by Acepen(m): 11:18am On Aug 16, 2016
Mhen..that feet....that feet is not fine at all samsam...girls wit thier gorrila feet be wanting guys to massage and suck it.:-@.... tufia god forbid

1 Like

Re: Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Woman? (Photo) by Elder4all(m): 11:39am On Aug 16, 2016
herbie27:

I so much love your comment...you just said it all..
Re: Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Woman? (Photo) by TuneChi369(m): 11:46am On Aug 16, 2016
Ewww
Re: Romantic Or Trashy? Guys, Can You Do This To Your Woman? (Photo) by Jay542(m): 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2016
Those feet ain't sexy mehn.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Girls That Fall In Love With Me Usually Have Small Breasts, Why? / H0!t Video Of Spo!lt SHS Students Ch00p!ng Themselves In Class Shocks Parents / How I Slept With My Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.