Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

H0!t Video Of Spo!lt SHS Students Ch00p!ng Themselves In Class Shocks Parents - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / H0!t Video Of Spo!lt SHS Students Ch00p!ng Themselves In Class Shocks Parents (4303 Views)

Shame As An Older Female Pastor Is Caught Ch00p!ng Her Junior Pastor / VIDEO: SHS Student And Teacher Caught Ch£w!ng Themselves Inside Classroom / Video Of SHS Students H0!t K!ss!g And N@ck!ng Themselves Inside Classroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

H0!t Video Of Spo!lt SHS Students Ch00p!ng Themselves In Class Shocks Parents by facely007: 10:37am On Jul 28, 2021
SHS students are always up to something, and we are here to always expose their d!rty little secrets to their parents and the world.

READ: HEAVY SCANDAL!!! See What Officials Did To Female Prison Warder Caught Having S*x With Prisoner

Another smoking H0t video of SHS students doing the unthinkable has surfaced online and you can bet we’ve got the video.

The video which showed the shameless spoilt students misbehaving after class sessions has caused havoc on social media as Twitter users called out parents to caution their wards.

READ: Yawa – Nigerian Lady Str!pped N@k£d in Public After She Was Caught Stealing an Expensive Weapon

The video features a skinny-looking female SHS student seat!ng on her male boyfriend while they both catch fun enjoying each other.

The girl can be seen putting on a nose masked which proves the video was shot recently.

Another funny thing that caught people’s attention was the fact that someone else was doing the recording which means the two love birds were chopp!ing while others watch.

It is very worrying how these youngsters have this kind of boldness without thinking of the repercussion.

Since they are so bold to video themselves in the act, then we are also very bold to expose their video and make it go more viral.

SOURCE: TOKTOK9JA
VIDEO HERE: https://toktok9ja.com/new-h0t-video-of-spolt-shs-students-ch00png-themselves-in-class-shocks-parents/

(1) (Reply)

An Unmarried Woman Above 30 Is Always A Risk / Guys Should I Shoot My Shot Or It Is A Red Flag / I Left Her At The Eatery Were We Went To Have Dinner, Was I Wrong.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.