Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. (4915 Views)

6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. / Why Every Man Must Bend A Kneel To Propose. / Must Read: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. by mizzbouqui(f): 11:05am On Aug 16, 2016
Ebuka2016:

heheheheehe dear mizzbouqui u can lie
Lie about what? undecided
Re: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. by greatness22(m): 11:13am On Aug 16, 2016
mizzbouqui:

I didn't tell you my statement of account
Just wanted you to know I'm not jobless by creating this thread
Everybody is money and time conscious
But you just said thousands of naira enters into your account at the moment. Anyway, i don't give a hoot if you have a billion naira in ur wadrope. I wish u well tho. grin
Re: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. by mizzbouqui(f): 11:21am On Aug 16, 2016
greatness22:
But you just said thousands of naira enters into your account at the moment. Anyway, i don't give a hoot if you have a billion naira in ur wadrope. I wish u well tho. grin
And so, how much is thousands that you want to take personal undecided
When others are making their millions every sec
Re: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. by greatness22(m): 11:30am On Aug 16, 2016
mizzbouqui:

And so, how much is thousands that you want to take personal undecided
When others are making their millions every sec
Did my post hurt you in anyway?
Re: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. by mizzbouqui(f): 11:36am On Aug 16, 2016
greatness22:
Did my post hurt you in anyway?
Hurt ke
Even the bible said I shall tread on serpents and scorpions and nothing shall by any means hurt me
Talkless of your ordinary post grin
Re: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. by greatness22(m): 11:48am On Aug 16, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Hurt ke
Even the bible said I shall tread on serpents and scorpions and nothing shall by any means hurt me
It's good to knw you were not hurt by the post because i was planning to make the next post hurt you to your bone marrow. grin

And am suprised to see some descedants of jezzebel quote the bible. Have a lovely day. Mrs.Patricia Etteh grin
Re: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Lie about what? undecided
everything. How can u say dat $$$ is pouring into ur account ryt now are u bill gate, abi u own any social networking site or an online business?
Re: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. by mizzbouqui(f): 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ebuka2016:

everything. How can u say dat $$$ is pouring into ur account ryt now are u bill gate, abi u own any social networking site or an online business?
Na you sabi, term my statement to anything you like
And carry my matter for head like Wyclef
Re: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. by hefelove(m): 12:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Believe me they won't
Na today? I hear u
Re: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 16, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Na you sabi, term my statement to anything you like And carry my matter for head like Wyclef
next tym dnt lie like dis oo. U dnt knw if ur future husby is a nairalander
Re: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 16, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Na you sabi, term my statement to anything you like And carry my matter for head like Wyclef
next tym dnt lie oo. Na ur kind dey live fake life just to impress others
Re: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. by mizzbouqui(f): 6:24pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ebuka2016:

next tym dnt lie oo. Na ur kind dey live fake life just to impress others
Sorry I don't have your time

Are you saying I'm too small to have thousands in my account or what undecided
You need to change to your mindset about money, or else you will be stagnant for a long time in life
#take my advice
Re: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Sorry I don't have your time

Are you saying I'm too small to have thousands in my account or what undecided
You need to change to your mindset about money, or else you will be stagnant for a long time in life
#take my advice
nobody is too small to have millions in his or her account. Me sef i don achieve a lot at my age. But to say that at the moment u re browsing nairaland, thousands is pouring into ur account, what kind of lie is datangry. Are u E-money?? Abeg tell me something else. I knw there are somepple like dat on nairaland who receive alerts everyday but u re definitely not one of themundecided. Call it neglect or anything u want i dnt care. For once in your life be truthful to urself and stop the pretence. Its not gonna take u anywhere
Re: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. by mizzbouqui(f): 8:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ebuka2016:

nobody is too small to have millions in his or her account. But to say that at the moment u re browsing nairaland, thousands is pouring into ur account, what kind of lie is dat:-/. Are u E-money?? Abeg tell me something else.
Okay
Re: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. by pacretus(m): 10:44pm On Aug 16, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Hurt ke
omo u don make me fall in love..or,
leme say..u
U dey make me fall in love with sm1 on Nairaland.
Re: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. by Mustack: 10:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
Op i beg forget all this shit... Am a good man a honest one. I love my girl. I care for her more than anything. I adore her with everything. I complement her like a queen of england. I call her when i have card . i call her first b4 calling any other person including my mum.. Am a student but when am broke she hardly show up.. She never ask me whats on our food many today. To cut the crap out no money no woman. Forget about all those efisy.. Right now am having a bad feeling because no money no love..
Re: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. by Ximenez(m): 2:16pm On Aug 17, 2016
mizzbouqui:
2.  PMS is real
Men often think PMS is an emotional reaction. Or it’s all in a woman’s head. PMS is real, fellas! Ever been in situations where your boo goes from smiling, happy and goofy to sad and teary in moments? That is PMS. A lot is often going on in a woman’s body during the month, so be more understanding.
Premium Motor Spirit?
Re: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. by mizzbouqui(f): 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ximenez:
Premium Motor Spirit?
Premenstrual syndrome
Re: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. by mizzbouqui(f): 2:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
Mustack:
Op i beg forget all this shit... Am a good man a honest one. I love my girl. I care for her more than anything. I adore her with everything. I complement her like a queen of england. I call her when i have card . i call her first b4 calling any other person including my mum.. Am a student but when am broke she hardly show up.. She never ask me whats on our food many today. To cut the crap out no money no woman. Forget about all those efisy.. Right now am having a bad feeling because no money no love..
Little percent of ladies that are still schooling are faithful and will love you for who you are, as a student you should be grateful if you see a lady that will love you for who you are (it's not common) and not for money, most of them are yet to understand love and happiness is not all about money
Re: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. by Ximenez(m): 5:27pm On Aug 17, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Premenstrual syndrome
ok, my Ibadan girl
Re: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. by mizzbouqui(f): 5:33pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ximenez:
ok, my Ibadan girl
What is this one saying?
You see ibadan for my face undecided
I be correct Awori
Re: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. by Ximenez(m): 5:56pm On Aug 17, 2016
mizzbouqui:

What is this one saying?
You see ibadan for my face undecided
I be correct Awori
My bad, just that Ibadan is written all over your body, see your cousin of below cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. by mizzbouqui(f): 5:59pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ximenez:
My bad, just that Ibadan is written all over your body, see your cousin of below cheesy
cheesy it's not your fault
Re: 7 Basic Things Every Man Must Know About Women. by Ximenez(m): 11:30pm On Aug 17, 2016
mizzbouqui:

cheesy it's not your fault
let's do something together, shall we?

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Doesn't Love you If You Only Fvck Her And She Doesn't Allow You To Kiss Her / Miss Bum Bum Contestants Fight On Stage As One Accuses Rival Of Cheating With / Love In A Bar 2 ( Love Story) 18+++

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.