Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. (36574 Views)

2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / Nigerian Ladies On Twitter Come For A Lady Who Says “All Men Are Useless” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by PalmchatApp: 11:01am On Apr 11, 2017
Do you ever think of ways to turn your lady on? it is so simple.

Romance: who doesn't love romance? even if you are the saint or the church type, you still feel some type of way when your man shows romantic gestures towards you. Go on romantic dates, go to the beach, get her flowers, be spontaneous, make her breakfast in bed, send her text messages, say words that causes butterflies in her tummy. Ladies love guys that are romantic, no doubt.

Perfume: Oh you cannot under estimate the power of a good, strong scent. It takes any guy from 0-100 instantly! Ladies get turned on by a guy that smells soft and nice. Burberry, calvinKlein, Bvlgari and many more are those perfumes that drives ladies crazy.

Traditional Wear aka Trad: You know what they say about demons in trad? it is not just a saying but fact. Ladies feel great with guys in trad. Truth is you can't go wrong when you have a clean native attire. Anyway, girls like to see guys in any type of trad. Especially white, navy blue or black.

Credit cards: It is one thing to have an empty card and another thing to have a card fill with cash and all. Ladies love when their man is in control. They love to be treated like queens. Imagine going on a date with a girl and you are ready for the expenses. It gives you a boss feeling.

Manicured Nails: Yes men also do manicure. It makes the nails appealing to an extent. You look way better and more attractive to a lady if your nails are cut and clean. Having long nails is a huge no no for most ladies. For real why do you need long nails? keep them trim and clean.

Beards: How can this list end without including the beards? No way mehn. Have you not heard of beard gang? It is funny though as not all ladies are big fans of facial hair on their men. Well, majority of girls are team #beardgang but if you find out your woman doesn’t like it, then you both can reach an agreement that is best for you and her. But regardless, keep a clean cut always.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 11, 2017
cool cool cool

6 Likes

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by DozieInc(m): 11:05am On Apr 11, 2017
OK smiley
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 11, 2017
OK, true about traditional wear & a clean beard. IDK about maninured nails though. It just sounds girly. They must just be short & clean. Nothing more disgusting than seeing a guy with discoloured talons for nails.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 11, 2017
ZarZar:
OK, true about traditional wear & a clean beard. IDK about maninured nails though. It just sounds girly. They must just be short & clean. Nothing more disgusting than seeing a guy with discoloured talons for nails.
aunty manicured nails are short and clean na , wetin be manicure in the first place?

1 Like

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 11, 2017
CuteJude:
aunty manicured nails are short and clean na , wetin be manicure in the first place?

I mean there are guys that go to the nail salon & have their nails clipped, buffed, even polished. That's what I had in mind. Professional manicures. Normal people don't call a DIY, ordinary nail cutting a manicure, so..

1 Like

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 11, 2017
ZarZar:

I mean there are guys that go to the nail salon & have their nails clipped, buffed, even polished. That's what I had in mind. Professional manicures. Normal people don't call a DIY, ordinary nail cutting a manicure, so..
so if no be manicure what do you call it? wen a man cut his nails? The process oooo

Np playing kendrick lamar - humble cool cool cool giving the song belle jor
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by optional1(f): 11:26am On Apr 11, 2017
where them beard gang
Those set of niggas are d best to turn a lady on.

1 Like

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 11, 2017
CuteJude:
so if no be manicure what do you call it? wen a man cut his nails? The process oooo

Np playing kendrick lamar - humble cool cool cool giving the song belle jor

Like I said, people in general don't call it a manicure unless it's been done by a professional. Let's not try to be posh here, let's be real. If you're cutting your nails at home, you say you're cutting your nails & not giving yourself a manicure. You can even look up the word itself on the dictionary, it implies/suggests that the job is being done for you...not a DIY project.
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by BasketballGURU(m): 11:31am On Apr 11, 2017
Møñ€y tûrns them oñ fa$ter

2 Likes

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 11, 2017
ZarZar:

Like I said, people in general don't call it a manicure unless it's been done by a professional. Let's not try to be posh here, let's be real. If you're cutting your nails at home, you say you're cutting your nails & not giving yourself a manicure. You can even look up the word itself on the dictionary, it implies/suggests that the job is being done for you...not a DIY project.
i did oooo and i concur with u cool

2 Likes

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 11, 2017
CuteJude:
cool cool cool

Lol. grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 11, 2017
ZarZar:

Like I said, people in general don't call it a manicure unless it's been done by a professional. Let's not try to be posh here, let's be real. If you're cutting your nails at home, you say you're cutting your nails & not giving yourself a manicure You can even look up the word itself on the dictionary, it implies/suggests that the job is being done for you...not a DIY project.
You're so wrong. I can give myself the manicure treatment at home. It doesn't have to be a professional before it's called manicure. Check up the word on your dictionary again.

1 Like

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by PalmchatApp: 11:46am On Apr 11, 2017
you are not expected to paint your nails though lol, manicure is for all.
ZarZar:
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 11, 2017
kimbra:
You're s wrong. I can give myself the manicure treatment at home. It doesn't have to be be professional before it's called manicure. Check up the word with a dictionary again.

You're not getting my point. The popular use of the word manicure is often associated/synonymous with nails done professionally. When you do your nails at home, I have never heard anybody calling that a manicure. People simply say, "Oh, I'm polishing my nails, etc". The only time average people use the word manicure, is when they get it done at a nail bar or any professional setting. If you call your own DIY a manicure, then good for you, but most people don't.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 11, 2017
PalmchatApp:
you are not expected to paint your nails though lol, manicure is for all.

I prefer the term "cutting nails" lol. Manicure for a guy sounds too metro-sexual for my liking. But I guess it's allowed tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by PalmchatApp: 12:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
lol
ZarZar:

I prefer the term "cutting nails" lol. Manicure for a guy sounds too metro-sexual for my liking. But I guess it's allowed tongue

1 Like

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
ZarZar:

You're not getting my point. The popular use of the word manicure is often associated/synonymous with nails done professionally. When you do your nails at home, I have never heard anybody calling that a manicure. People simply say, "Oh, I'm polishing my nails, etc". The only time average people use the word manicure, is when they get it done at a nail bar or any professional setting. If you call your own DIY a manicure, then good for you, but most people don't.
Then what you're stating is relative. Manicure encompasses nails trimming, buffing, polishing and having the skin soften. If I have all the requirement at home and choose to have it done myself than going out for it, it's called manicure too. Like I said, it's relative what others call it but doesn't change the fact that it's still manicure.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
kimbra:
Then what you're stating is relative. Manicure encompasses nails trimming, buffing, polishing and having the skin soften. If I have all the requirement at home and choose to have it done myself than going out for it, it's called manicure too. Like I said, it's relative what others call it but doesn't change the fact that it's still manicure.

I didn't say it changes the meaning of the word. I simply said, the meaning for most people slightly changes depending on where it is done. Like most people, when I hear that word, I think spa, salon, etc. It never crosses my mind that it'd be done at home. I have a manicure kit too because I think it saves money, plus I'm not high maintenace. I keep short nails. When I use it, I don't say or think manicure, even though that's what it says outside the bag thingy. Hell, I don't even know what the rest of the stuff in there is for. I only use the nail clipper, filer & bite off the rest grin

7 Likes

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
ZarZar:

I didn't say it changes the meaning of the word. I simply said, the meaning for most people slightly changes depending on where it is done. Like most people, when I hear that word, I think spa, salon, etc. It never crosses my mind that it'd be done at home. I have a manicure kit too because I think it saves money, plus I'm not high maintenace. I keep short nails. When I use it, I don't say or think manicure, even though that's what it says outside the bag thingy.
Bottom line, you could have it done at home and call it manicure. Different stroke for different folks...I got your point. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 11, 2017
kimbra:
Bottom line, you could have it done at home and call it manicure. Different stroke for different folks...I got your point. Have a nice day.

Take a page from your own book & accept that it means a different thing to different people. To each their own as long as one knows it's related to fingernails & not anything else. Holla back smiley
Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by FelixFelicis(m): 12:36pm On Apr 11, 2017
Kimbra and ZarZar, two strong-willed opinion givers grin Their combo is a terrible one grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2017
ZarZar:

Take a page from your own book & accept that it means a different thing to different people. To each their own as long as one knows it's related to fingernails & not anything else. Holla back smiley
kimbra:
Bottom line, you could have it done at home and call it manicure. Different strokes for different folks... I got your point. Have a nice day.
Seems you didn't read that line. Chill girl. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Kim.bra and Zar.Zar, two strong-willed opinion givers grin Their combo is a terrible one grin
I tire for ZarZar oh!. grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2017
Beards? Who wants to eat hair while kissing eeeew

1 Like

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Kimbra and ZarZar, two strong-willed opinion givers grin Their combo is a terrible one grin

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything. Having an opinion & standing by it until the chickens come home to roost, is what sets you apart from a doorknob grin It means you're an individual with own thoughts.

1 Like

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 11, 2017
kimbra:

I tire for me too. It's a hard job being me. Whew!

3 Likes

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Maxi112: 12:48pm On Apr 11, 2017
optional1:
where them beard gang

Those set of niggas are d best to turn a lady on.
no longer fat pocket niggas?

1 Like

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Maxi112: 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2017
lovelygurl:
Beards? Who wants to eat hair while kissing eeeew
cheesy cheesy hope you ain't referring to me?

1 Like

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2017
ZarZar:

I tire for me too. It's a hard job being me. Whew!
Lol, you're opinionated. But, be very sure of what you're debating on, else you'll end up putting out ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by firstking01(m): 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
Credit card asin ATM or scratch card cos we don't do that creadit card ish here in naija if that's what you meant??

1 Like

Re: 6 Basic Things That Turns Ladies On. by FelixFelicis(m): 12:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
kimbra:
lol I can't seem to counter ZarZar, she always writes from the safe angle, very hard to fault her, and she's stubborn with her points ehn grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Worry Over Scarcity Of Men / See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / My Pre Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.