Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You (30805 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by importexpert(m): 9:52am On Aug 16, 2016
For my brothers on nairaland that are victims of the below signs, sisters i know you have been yearning to get them back. with out further "yanga" just reconcile grin

No doubt that you were the magic, the “poof” of his life, the “abracadabra” of your relationship. But now that the relationship is over, how can you tell that he has totally moved on?

It’s helpful if you have an awareness of the emotional status of your former boyfriend- especially if getting your ex back is in your ulterior motives. So here are some tell- tale signs that your former boyfriend still want you back cheesy.

1. He hasn’t tried dating again.

Or if he has, nothing seems to have stuck. His longest relationship is not more than 3months. This is one sign that he is not over you. If this is his case, most likely he is not ready to commit yet, because he’s still not over you. Though he is trying to move on, but your memories still haunts him, making it difficult for him to appreciate other women cheesy.

2. He is upset that you have moved on.

If he seems upset and bitter that you have moved on and you are trying to connect with other guys, then he still not over you, he is not ready to let go of you cheesy.

3. He is not over you when he is deliriously angry at you for no apparent reason.

Even if the break- up was a mutual decision and you went your separate ways in a calm manner, then all of a sudden you hear feed-backs that he is angry with you. Don’t worry, he is not mad at you, he is mad at himself for not getting over you. If you don’t want your ex back, ignore him. If you do, call him and ask him “what’s up?” Believe me, he will calm down the moment he hears from you.

4. He is not over you when he is trying to impress you when you are together grin.

Do you remember the time when your relationship was still young? all those "shawarma, suya, kilishi", humor and heavenly words? How charming he was for trying to impress you? If he show you the same kind of conduct, then he can’t help it, he is still in love with you. This is one great sign that he is really not over you cheesy.

5. He is not over you when he asks about you from your mutual friends.

Not just the usual pleasantries, but really interrogating and asking personal stuff, like, if you are dating or seeing someone else.
If you need help, he is more than willing to help you out. He will go out of his way to comfort you or save you from any trouble.

6. He finds a reason to communicate with you.

Whether it’s his pen that he lend you way back then, he will call you about it and ask it back, anything just to have an excuse to talk to you again grin.

7. Add your own grin

cc: uncle Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by importexpert(m): 9:53am On Aug 16, 2016
this is very important. see it now www.importsng.com

ladies how often do you notice such signs? guys am i lying wink?
Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by Canme4u(m): 9:53am On Aug 16, 2016
Call me when it reach F.P.
Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:55am On Aug 16, 2016
Mr Ghost reader is that really u shocked

2 Likes

Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by tgurl21(f): 9:57am On Aug 16, 2016
I can't take my ex back, he is in the past, I'm looking forward to the future. cry
Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by importexpert(m): 10:00am On Aug 16, 2016
tgurl21:
I can't take my ex back, he is in the past, I'm looking forward to the future. cry

swallow your pride and see the positivity in him. the devil you know is better than the angel you dont know cheesy

9 Likes

Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:00am On Aug 16, 2016
tgurl21:

Ur siggy though undecided betrays u

4 Likes

Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by importexpert(m): 10:01am On Aug 16, 2016
Canme4u:

ok will call you bro cheesy
Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by importexpert(m): 10:03am On Aug 16, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Mr Ghost reader is that really u shocked

yes friend of a ghost reader cheesy. i am sure you are currently exhibiting some of the above signs grin
Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by tgurl21(f): 10:03am On Aug 16, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Ur siggy though undecided betrays u
how if I may ask
Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by importexpert(m): 10:07am On Aug 16, 2016
@classcaptain shey day never break for your eyes tongue. abi na another grandma you go find cheesy?
Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by hahn(m): 10:09am On Aug 16, 2016
7. He kills you, kills himself and burns down the house

grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by tgurl21(f): 10:09am On Aug 16, 2016
importexpert:

swallow your pride and see the positivity in him. the devil you know is better than the angel you dont know cheesy
I don't want to stay with the devil I know I beg...I want to test run the angel I don't know. Is that too much to ask? grin

3 Likes

Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by rawpadgin(m): 10:09am On Aug 16, 2016
Canme4u:
don't even expect that call, no front page potential here
Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by TheFilmmaker: 10:12am On Aug 16, 2016
hahn:
7. He kills you, kills himself and burns down the house

grin

What an ex travagant waste of life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by Pouyan: 10:14am On Aug 16, 2016
importexpert:
For my brothers on nairaland that are victims of the below signs, sisters i know you have been yearning to get them back. with out further "yanga" just reconcile grin

No doubt that you were the magic, the “poof” of his life, the “abracadabra” of your relationship. But now that the relationship is over, how can you tell that he has totally moved on?

It’s helpful if you have an awareness of the emotional status of your former boyfriend- especially if getting your ex back is in your ulterior motives. So here are some tell- tale signs that your former boyfriend still want you back cheesy.

1. He hasn’t tried dating again.

Or if he has, nothing seems to have stuck. His longest relationship is not more than 3months. This is one sign that he is not over you. If this is his case, most likely he is not ready to commit yet, because he’s still not over you. Though he is trying to move on, but your memories still haunts him, making it difficult for him to appreciate other women cheesy.

I read the entire article at first and I must say, Mr importëxpert (Nairaland's ghost) that, this is hilariously preposterous. grin I dated for a long time, and I don't wish to go back to a relationship because I got FED UP. I barely had time for myself, I'm in a relationship with myself now, because I alone deserve all the love and care! Don't care about my ex + women in general are just so tiring to commit to em.

2. He is upset that you have moved on.

If he seems upset and bitter that you have moved on and you are trying to connect with other guys, then he still not over you, he is not ready to let go of you cheesy.

Another funny one grin upset she has moved on? Speak for yourself papi. Right now, I'm upset I don't have the latest iphone. I don't even know what she has been upto for 4 months now grin

3. He is not over you when he is deliriously angry at you for no apparent reason.

Even if the break- up was a mutual decision and you went your separate ways in a calm manner, then all of a sudden you hear feed-backs that he is angry with you. Don’t worry, he is not mad at you, he is mad at himself for not getting over you. If you don’t want your ex back, ignore him. If you do, call him and ask him “what’s up?” Believe me, he will calm down the moment he hears from you.

I guess this is for the ones who their lives revolve around relationships or something. I did mention just above this one that I have no idea what she has been upto for 4 months now. As a matter of fact, the thought of her hsnt crossed my mind until I opened this thread.

4. He is not over you when he is trying to impress you when you are together grin.

Do you remember the time when your relationship was still young? all those "shawarma, suya, kilishi", humor and heavenly words? How charming he was for trying to impress you? If he show you the same kind of conduct, then he can’t help it, he is still in love with you. This is one great sign that he is really not over you cheesy.

grin IF! I would ever meet up with her again before this life is over.. I wouldn't care really, not my style..

5. He is not over you when he asks about you from your mutual friends.

Not just the usual pleasantries, but really interrogating and asking personal stuff, like, if you are dating or seeing someone else.
If you need help, he is more than willing to help you out. He will go out of his way to comfort you or save you from any trouble.

grin one part of me kindof told me I planned for the break up from the very beginning.. I never made friends with any of her friends.. Now, it's so much easier.

6. He finds a reason to communicate with you.

Whether it’s his pen that he lend you way back then, he will call you about it and ask it back, anything just to have an excuse to talk to you again grin.

grin Some people.. People like me deleted her number after the break up. It's called "MOVING ON"

3 Likes

Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by importexpert(m): 10:19am On Aug 16, 2016
tgurl21:
I don't want to stay with the devil I know I beg...I want to test run the angel I don't know. Is that too much to ask? grin

guys are like shoes. it is better to have one qualitative one that will last you a long time than to keep facing the embarrassment that comes with buying cheap shoes and think of buying newer one on a monthly basis grin

2 Likes

Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by hahn(m): 10:22am On Aug 16, 2016
TheFilmmaker:

What an ex travagant waste of life.

Keyword: Extravagant wink
Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 16, 2016
grin

I can conclude tat he move on already.. He loves flirting left and ryt but with these worwor girls...

Hahahhahahahaha!
Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by Iphesure212(m): 10:36am On Aug 16, 2016
His not giving a f*ck attitude is too much
Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by ruggedadventure(m): 11:48am On Aug 16, 2016
grin grin grin. I dnt give ladies dat privilege of calling me their ex...I call dem my ex....buh still straff dem weneva I want to grin grin grin
Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by TuneChi369(m): 11:56am On Aug 16, 2016
importexpert:
this is very important. see it now www.importsng.com

ladies how often do you notice such signs? guys am i lying wink?
Mr importer exporter....I hail thee cheesy wink
Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by halfricanadian(f): 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
simply ignore and search for happiness within

3 Likes

Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by Nizox(m): 12:33pm On Aug 16, 2016
tgurl21:
And how manny angels do u tink are prepared for a test relationship dat has ended long b4 it even started. It wud jst be two people enjoying each others c company and nothing more.
Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by importexpert(m): 1:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
Pouyan:

I read the entire article at first and I must say, Mr importëxpert (Nairaland's ghost) that, this is hilariously preposterous. grin I dated for a long time, and I don't wish to go back to a relationship because I got FED UP. I barely had time for myself, I'm in a relationship with myself now, because I alone deserve all the love and care! Don't care about my ex + women in general are just so tiring to commit to em.

Another funny one grin upset she has moved on? Speak for yourself papi. Right now, I'm upset I don't have the latest iphone. I don't even know what she has been upto for 4 months now grin

I guess this is for the ones who their lives revolve around relationships or something. I did mention just above this one that I have no idea what she has been upto for 4 months now. As a matter of fact, the thought of her hsnt crossed my mind until I opened this thread.

grin IF! I would ever meet up with her again before this life is over.. I wouldn't care really, not my style..

grin one part of me kindof told me I planned for the break up from the very beginning.. I never made friends with any of her friends.. Now, it's so much easier.

grin Some people.. People like me deleted her number after the break up. It's called "MOVING ON"

bro moving on is often the best but remember the words of bob marley " all women will give you bulsh!t" just choose the one that is worth it cheesy
Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by importexpert(m): 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

I can conclude tat he move on already.. He loves flirting left and ryt but with these worwor girls...

Hahahhahahahaha!

haba queen, noticing he flirts with ugly girls is nothing but an indication that you have been trapped grin (trapqueen77)
Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by chynie: 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
importexpert:

guys are like shoes. it is better to have one qualitative one that will last you a long time than to keep facing the embarrassment that comes with buying cheap shoes and think of buying newer one on a monthly basis grin
Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by chynie: 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
Pouyan:

from all your write ups it is obvious u are still in-love with her cos u are sure of when last you heard from her last ''4 months ago'' grin
swallow your pride and go and beg the love of your life grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by importexpert(m): 1:33pm On Aug 16, 2016
chynie:

i am still wondering why you will quote me when you know you have nothing to say grin
Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by importexpert(m): 1:39pm On Aug 16, 2016
chynie:

from all your write ups it is obvious u are still in-love with her cos u are sure of when last you heard from her last ''4 months ago'' grin
swallow your pride and go and beg the love of your life grin

seconded grin. nice observation
Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2016
importexpert:

haba queen, noticing he flirts with ugly girls is nothing but an indication that you have been trapped grin (trapqueen77)

Hahahahah... I really don't care jare... Na worwor face they wearing everyday.. grin

I'm juz laughing in the corner & shaking my head sha... tongue
Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by Richiy(f): 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
Pouyan:

I barely had time for myself, I'm in a relationship with myself now, because I alone deserve all the love and care! Don't care about my ex + women in general are just so tiring to commit to em.

I hate to break it to you, but you are NOT over your ex

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best And Most Romantic Valentine Text Message / Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. / Funny Photo Of Groomsmen In Head Gear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.