Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You (30823 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 16, 2016
tgurl21:
I can't take my ex back, he is in the past, I'm looking forward to the future. cry

Never say never.
Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by UndisputedBosom(m): 2:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
tgurl21:
how if I may ask

Fragile heart equals penetrable heart grin
Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by UndisputedBosom(m): 2:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Never say never.

Thanks dear, u obviously saw what i saw wink
Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by searchng4love: 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
halfricanadian:
simply ignore and search for happiness within
Ain't moving nowhere..... We're stuck together
Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by queencalipso(f): 2:47pm On Aug 16, 2016
@օք աɦʏ sɦօʊʟɖ ɨ ɛʋɛռ ċaʀɛ aɮօʊt ʍʏ ɛx aċtɨʋɨtɨɛs?? It ɨs a ɮʀɛaҡ ʊք ɛʋɛʀʏɮօɖʏ ʍɨռɖ ʏօʊʀ ɮʊsɨռɛss sɦɨҡɛռa!!
Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by bkool7(m): 3:16pm On Aug 16, 2016
Still likes ur updates on Facebook
#I do that, but simply out of respect
Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by waywardpikin: 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
importexpert:

1. He hasn’t tried dating again.

Or if he has, nothing seems to have stuck. His longest relationship is not more than 3months. This is one sign that he is not over you. If this is his case, most likely he is not ready to commit yet, because he’s still not over you. Though he is trying to move on, but your memories still haunts him, making it difficult for him to appreciate other women cheesy.

After we broke up I tried dating again and it ended in a disaster. Not because of her but on its own terms. Initially didn’t want to date the other girl but it just happened. I knew that after we broke up I wouldn’t want to be in any relationship again for a long time because being with my ex left me drained. As in, seriously drained. I just don’t see the point of putting myself through that with anyone else again until I feel I’m ready.

2. He is upset that you have moved on.

If he seems upset and bitter that you have moved on and you are trying to connect with other guys, then he still not over you, he is not ready to let go of you cheesy.

I’m not upset that she’s moved on, I’m indifferent. And I honestly don’t think that she has completely moved on.
3. He is not over you when he is deliriously angry at you for no apparent reason.

Even if the break- up was a mutual decision and you went your separate ways in a calm manner, then all of a sudden you hear feed-backs that he is angry with you. Don’t worry, he is not mad at you, he is mad at himself for not getting over you. If you don’t want your ex back, ignore him. If you do, call him and ask him “what’s up?” Believe me, he will calm down the moment he hears from you.

The only time I get angry is when she tries to talk to me. I no want, period.

4. He is not over you when he is trying to impress you when you are together grin.

Do you remember the time when your relationship was still young? all those "shawarma, suya, kilishi", humor and heavenly words? How charming he was for trying to impress you? If he show you the same kind of conduct, then he can’t help it, he is still in love with you. This is one great sign that he is really not over you cheesy.

I’m a very laid back guy, so I never went out of my way to impress her. The little things I did, I did out of love. In fact, she enjoyed the best of me. Emphasis on enjoyED.

5. He is not over you when he asks about you from your mutual friends.

Not just the usual pleasantries, but really interrogating and asking personal stuff, like, if you are dating or seeing someone else.
If you need help, he is more than willing to help you out. He will go out of his way to comfort you or save you from any trouble.

I don’t ask. I really don’t wanna know.

6. He finds a reason to communicate with you.

Whether it’s his pen that he lend you way back then, he will call you about it and ask it back, anything just to have an excuse to talk to you again grin.

I look for reasons not to communicate with her. We broke up in 2013 and I have absolutely no idea what she’s up to. The only thing I can say for sure is that I absolutely loved her at the time. So much so that I don’t think I can let myself love someone that way ever again. Do I want her back? Answer is no. I’m still suffering from PTSD. Don’t want to relapse biko.

Nice thread.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by Pouyan: 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
Richiy:

I hate to break it to you, but you are NOT over your ex
undecided eww.. Really? You broke the wrong ish
Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by Pouyan: 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2016
chynie:

from all your write ups it is obvious u are still in-love with her cos u are sure of when last you heard from her last ''4 months ago'' grin
swallow your pride and go and beg the love of your life grin
eeew.. I remember because I broke up with her when I made a particular post on IG.. The post on IG is 4 months old, that made me remember, otherwise.. I don't even remember her..
Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by Pouyan: 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
importexpert:

bro moving on is often the best but remember the words of bob marley " all women will give you bulsh!t" just choose the one that is worth it cheesy
grin None is worth it.. Been around a lot. And I'm comfortable saying that, none is worth it
Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
Its been over 2 years broke up with zulai .I feel much better and fresh.in fact more fresh .I've been taking care of me self cool tongue.truly a life without girl friends z jes fucking hilarious .you can fliert with jes any chick .I was browsing fb recently and I saw her .when I added her she was like .wow grin.I jes said don't bother .pretend ion know u.the point is .I still think of her and wish we could talk but if something like getting bk into the relationship pops up .it a no no no.all yo points are invalid .try harder
Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by chynie: 4:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
Pouyan:
eeew.. I remember because I broke up with her when I made a particular post on IG.. The post on IG is 4 months old, that made me remember, otherwise.. I don't even remember her..

hahahaha grin pathetic
if u still remember the date and events of the breakup, means ''e pain u and still paining you''

just swallow and beg for your peace of mind
Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by waywardpikin: 5:11pm On Aug 16, 2016
chynie:

hahahaha grin pathetic
if u still remember the date and events of the breakup, means ''e pain u and still paining you''

How won't he remember the events that led up to the break up, is he suffering from amnesia?

Please get real.

*though I feel like he still likes her* smiley smiley smiley
Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by chynie: 5:15pm On Aug 16, 2016
waywardpikin:

How won't he remember the events that led up to the break up, is he suffering from amnesia?

Please get real.

*though I feel like he still likes her* smiley smiley smiley

me I don't remember breakups cos I don't breakup grin
I bone u, u get tired u stop bugging my life
then u become an ex grin
Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by waywardpikin: 5:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
chynie:

me I don't remember breakups cos I don't breakup grin I bone u, u get tired u stop bugging my life then u become an ex grin
That's a lie but okay.
You must always remember. Especially the ones you really cared about.
Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by chynie: 5:22pm On Aug 16, 2016
waywardpikin:

That's a lie but okay.

You must always remember. Especially the ones you really cared about.

the one I remember I have made peace with and is back with grin
so the official breakup thing is not my way
hit and move, u call I form busy, then u do the breaking
without knowing I have moved on since grin
Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by WomanWrappa(m): 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Mr Ghost reader is that really u shocked
my only niqqa
Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by proeast(m): 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2016
importexpert:

ok will call you bro cheesy
My Ex thought the grass was greener on the other side, despite all I did for her, she called me a stingy man but when we broke up, she desperately wanted us to remain friends but I bounced her. She somehow traced me to shoprite think'n i was still the nice guy she knew before, that day I almost bought all the goods there while she kept me company until i left without buy'n anything for her. This gal really hurt me but now the tables has turned & it gladens my heart whenever i hear that she is having a tough time while i'm balling!
Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by waywardpikin: 6:37pm On Aug 16, 2016
chynie:

the one I remember I have made peace with and is back with grin
so the official breakup thing is not my way
hit and move, u call I form busy, then u do the breaking
without knowing I have moved on since grin

Bottomline is that you remember, because you truly care about the person.

I'm happy that you guys are back together. Others aren't that lucky, some don't want a reunion, others do but are too proud to make the first move, that's life.

Hope he's treating you right sha.
Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by Pouyan: 7:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
chynie:

hahahaha grin pathetic

grin you don't get it, do you?
Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by EscobarSnipes(m): 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
Funny, I can relate to most of the mentioned points. MOST. Its been over a year since we broke up and yet I'm not over it. The confusing part is that I don't want her back neither am I interested in any girl but yet it seems part of me left me. Humans are complex, we really are.

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
WomanWrappa:
my only niqqa

Na ur eyes be dz abi....shey u no go kirikiri grin
Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by WomanWrappa(m): 11:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Na ur eyes be dz abi....shey u no go kirikiri grin
I d gallant like Gowon.
Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
WomanWrappa:
I d gallant like Gowon.

Really grin
Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 17, 2016
Pouyan:

I read the entire article at first and I must say, Mr importëxpert (Nairaland's ghost) that, this is hilariously preposterous. grin I dated for a long time, and I don't wish to go back to a relationship because I got FED UP. I barely had time for myself, I'm in a relationship with myself now, because I alone deserve all the love and care! Don't care about my ex + women in general are just so tiring to commit to em.
Its obvious from this paragraph you suffered most from the break up

Another funny one grin upset she has moved on? Speak for yourself papi. Right now, I'm upset I don't have the latest iphone. I don't even know what she has been upto for 4 months now grin
You even know the exact date, lol the Cupid arrow is still stuck to your chest

I guess this is for the ones who their lives revolve around relationships or something. I did mention just above this one that I have no idea what she has been upto for 4 months now. As a matter of fact, the thought of her hsnt crossed my mind until I opened this thread.
Lol, the singular fact only her came to your mind buttresses my point.. egbon you're still stuck

grin IF! I would ever meet up with her again before this life is over.. I wouldn't care really, not my style..
Exactly the words I keep saying back then cheesy

grin one part of me kindof told me I planned for the break up from the very beginning.. I never made friends with any of her friends.. Now, it's so much easier.
you was probably too engrossed with her to take note of a third party

grin Some people.. People like me deleted her number after the break up. It's called "MOVING ON"
Lol, its the anger that made you do that, I'm pretty sure you regret it now...

your ego won't allow you see front believe me cheesy

All in all, I hate to be the carrier of bad news but you sir are still in love with that lady! cheesy
Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by MercyLady3: 5:21am On Aug 17, 2016
Babatunde Oni Oladipo - 5 million Naira winner (Year 2010) Who wants to be a Millionaire? (WWTBAM) Nigeria.

Can anyone recall the last question he was asked on the hot seat (I mean Question 15)?

Did you remember the guy, did you watch that show. Please comment. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by Pouyan: 7:39am On Aug 17, 2016
AirSultan:
Its obvious from this paragraph you suffered most from the break up

You even know the exact date, lol the Cupid arrow is still stuck to your chest

Lol, the singular fact only her came to your mind buttresses my point.. egbon you're still stuck

Exactly the words I keep saying back then cheesy

you was probably too engrossed with her to take note of a third party

Lol, its the anger that made you do that, I'm pretty sure you regret it now...

your ego won't allow you see front believe me cheesy

All in all, I hate to be the carrier of bad news but you sir are still in love with that lady! cheesy
grin you wish I was.
Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 17, 2016
hahn:
7. He kills you, kills himself and burns down the house

grin
really?
Re: 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You by xdream(m): 12:21pm On Aug 17, 2016
Hi

Money could be made in million ways but I just found out a new trick to make you a millionaire, a multi-millionaire and even rich forever!

Before you ask me how, please ensure you have

1. Internet
2. Good browser (I would recommend Chrome)
3. An open mind
4. Smartness
5. A minimum of 1k.

Caveat - This is not a network marketing. It's a community of people helping people.

Let's make money, more money and multiply our money!

Call or whatsapp 08038325115

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best And Most Romantic Valentine Text Message / My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? / Funny Photo Of Groomsmen In Head Gear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.