Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,535 members, 7,958,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:38 PM

Bride And Groom Kissing As Groomsmen Hold Groom - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride And Groom Kissing As Groomsmen Hold Groom (52666 Views)

Viral Video Of A Groom Kissing His Bride At Wedding / Bride And Groom Crying At Their Wedding (Photos) / Wedding Photo Of A Couple Kissing As Boy Looks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride And Groom Kissing As Groomsmen Hold Groom by Emytexboy(m): 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
[quote author=mizzbouqui post=48533098][/quote]
Your partner in the doings grin grin
Re: Bride And Groom Kissing As Groomsmen Hold Groom by Yalakalibari007: 3:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
Wow anticipate more crazy ones from now on.
Naija sabi copy copy

Nice one dude.
Re: Bride And Groom Kissing As Groomsmen Hold Groom by emmatee57(m): 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2016
olatunjithomas:
this one is strong...... eleyi gidi gan

grin grin grin
bros abeg, finish the statement if u watch the videogrin
Re: Bride And Groom Kissing As Groomsmen Hold Groom by whitebeard(m): 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
I still don't understand how love left Tokyo for Africa in this picture.. pls enlighten me...!!

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom Kissing As Groomsmen Hold Groom by Sylvester70(m): 3:21pm On Aug 16, 2016
this one na SUPER MAN kiss be that oh

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom Kissing As Groomsmen Hold Groom by cut007: 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
this is one of the reasons i seriously doubt if the black man is ever gona meet up with his white counterpart. whilst the white man is busy thinking drones, nuclear weapons, genetically modified mosquitoes to fight zika virus, innovations to shape tomorrow's world, his black counterpart is busy thinking up useless acts such as this. it will shock u to know the time and effort this mediocres must have put in planning this joke............................................
(though I HEARD!! most of this rubbish are usually influenced by the brides).

2 Likes

Re: Bride And Groom Kissing As Groomsmen Hold Groom by parrotsquare: 3:29pm On Aug 16, 2016
The one wey una do before black and white never do?
Re: Bride And Groom Kissing As Groomsmen Hold Groom by damorac: 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nothing wey i never take beg all the MODS make dem help me push this my junior brother new song go front page...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU-s0eiKGQw&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeUzZ3aGni4

https://www.nairaland.com/3284947/another-song-released-williboi-titled#48427671

https://www.nairaland.com/3272755/new-song-williboi

Please listen to it and comment on it.

If anybody have a way of lifting him up,it is highly welcome.
His number is 08095271010
you can give him a call to encourage him.
I beg the mod to please move this to the front page. oga seun osewa i beg o . One love

Mod Lalastica,Adaobi123, Mynd_44 & Airmark
Please help this work to the front page
Re: Bride And Groom Kissing As Groomsmen Hold Groom by Rosheedah(f): 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2016
Lol cheesy cheesy
Wetin man pikin no go see? undecided
Re: Bride And Groom Kissing As Groomsmen Hold Groom by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
The love wey I get for u na like Jackie chan
Re: Bride And Groom Kissing As Groomsmen Hold Groom by Dentmoyin(m): 4:15pm On Aug 16, 2016
wait first dem dey kiss? Inshort i blame buhari.....
Re: Bride And Groom Kissing As Groomsmen Hold Groom by Nateben(m): 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2016
The things that make FP these days shaa, but that's none of my bizz o.......
Re: Bride And Groom Kissing As Groomsmen Hold Groom by Cmiller(m): 4:31pm On Aug 16, 2016
Shaolin Kissing............................ grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom Kissing As Groomsmen Hold Groom by Boyooosa(m): 4:34pm On Aug 16, 2016
UniqueGem:
what has the caption "love have left Tokyo for Africa" gat to do with this picture?

or am I the only one not getting it?
whitebeard:
I still don't understand how love left Tokyo for Africa in this picture.. pls enlighten me...!!
Love in Tokyo is a Hindi Film written by Sachin Bhowmick, produced and directed by Pramod Chakravorty. Starred by actors like Joy Mukherjee,Asha Parekh, Pran, Mehmood, Lalita Pawar, Asit Sen and Madan Puri among others. This film was a hit, back then in 1966 when it was shot, and turned to a household nick/representation for ‘love birds’ relationship (up to the 70s-80s when WE were growing up) just like Leonardo DiCaprio’s Titanic Love in the millennium (am very sure YOU will be aware of that). So, its still part of norms when you see two lovebirds in exceptional move of Romance; to relate it to the title of that film ‘Love in Tokyo’, Love in Simla, Love in Bombay and the likes. Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo, a 2013 Japanese television drama is part of the transformation enjoyed by that title and its for generations. Since Africans have decided to project their own way of showing GLUED LOVE, I think it is worthwhile to extend the Love to Africa by admiring the move of those two LOVE BIRDS Brethren…. No vex! Ok, what of this? Love moved from Tokyo to Africa, Just like ‘Tete goes to Bombay’. Am very sure that Some PEOPLE will understand better!

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom Kissing As Groomsmen Hold Groom by Boyooosa(m): 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
Emytexboy:

See am here
Na Sagem she dey use, she no go fit see am... even this one wey u snap. grin cheesy
Re: Bride And Groom Kissing As Groomsmen Hold Groom by Emytexboy(m): 4:45pm On Aug 16, 2016
Boyooosa:

Na Sagem she dey use, she no go fit see am... even this one wey u snap. grin cheesy
Lol
Re: Bride And Groom Kissing As Groomsmen Hold Groom by mamawin(f): 4:57pm On Aug 16, 2016
UniqueGem:
what has the caption "love have left Tokyo for Africa" gat to do with this picture?

or am I the only one not getting it?
have you never heard of 'love in tokyo'? it's a saying
Re: Bride And Groom Kissing As Groomsmen Hold Groom by mamawin(f): 5:00pm On Aug 16, 2016
Boyooosa:

Love in Tokyo is a Hindi Film written by Sachin Bhowmick, produced and directed by Pramod Chakravorty. Starred by actors like Joy Mukherjee,Asha Parekh, Pran, Mehmood, Lalita Pawar, Asit Sen and Madan Puri among others. This film was a hit, back then in 1966 when it was shot, and turned to a household nick/representation for ‘love birds’ relationship (up to the 70s-80s when WE are growing up) just like Leonardo DiCaprio’s Titanic Love in the millennium (am very sure YOU will be aware of that). So, its still part of norms when you see two lovebirds in exceptional move of Romance; to relate it to the title of that film ‘Love in Tokyo’, Love in Simla, Love in Bombay and the likes. Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo, a 2013 Japanese television drama is part of the transformation enjoyed by that title and its for generations. Since Africans have decided to project their own way of showing GLUED LOVE, I think it is worthwhile to extend the Love to Africa by admiring the move of those two LOVE BIRDS Brethren…. No vex! Ok, what of this? Love moved from Tokyo to Africa, Just like ‘Tete goes to Bombay’. Am very sure that Some PEOPLE will understand better!
you tried. a detailed explanation you gave there

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom Kissing As Groomsmen Hold Groom by dadahood882: 5:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
EZEIOKWU.........
Re: Bride And Groom Kissing As Groomsmen Hold Groom by lonelydora: 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
Practicing 69. My best position. wink
Re: Bride And Groom Kissing As Groomsmen Hold Groom by Nickymezor(f): 5:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
Flying skills smiley kissing of life indeed smiley
Re: Bride And Groom Kissing As Groomsmen Hold Groom by flokii: 5:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
And yet some girls will still come out to say Nigerian men are not romantic.

Wat will they ever do to please you pipu.. Nice one jor @topic

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom Kissing As Groomsmen Hold Groom by graphiti: 5:43pm On Aug 16, 2016
Na one leg d guy get? .

*lolz*
Re: Bride And Groom Kissing As Groomsmen Hold Groom by Danfuster(m): 5:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Bride in the Groom shadow.

Re: Bride And Groom Kissing As Groomsmen Hold Groom by UniqueGem(m): 5:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
Boyooosa:

Love in Tokyo is a Hindi Film written by Sachin Bhowmick, produced and directed by Pramod Chakravorty. Starred by actors like Joy Mukherjee,Asha Parekh, Pran, Mehmood, Lalita Pawar, Asit Sen and Madan Puri among others. This film was a hit, back then in 1966 when it was shot, and turned to a household nick/representation for ‘love birds’ relationship (up to the 70s-80s when WE are growing up) just like Leonardo DiCaprio’s Titanic Love in the millennium (am very sure YOU will be aware of that). So, its still part of norms when you see two lovebirds in exceptional move of Romance; to relate it to the title of that film ‘Love in Tokyo’, Love in Simla, Love in Bombay and the likes. Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo, a 2013 Japanese television drama is part of the transformation enjoyed by that title and its for generations. Since Africans have decided to project their own way of showing GLUED LOVE, I think it is worthwhile to extend the Love to Africa by admiring the move of those two LOVE BIRDS Brethren…. No vex! Ok, what of this? Love moved from Tokyo to Africa, Just like ‘Tete goes to Bombay’. Am very sure that Some PEOPLE will understand better!
thanks man.

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom Kissing As Groomsmen Hold Groom by UniqueGem(m): 5:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
mamawin:
have you never heard of 'love in tokyo'? it's a saying
Just did. thanks.

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom Kissing As Groomsmen Hold Groom by whitebeard(m): 5:59pm On Aug 16, 2016
Boyooosa:

"tete goes to Bombay"...thanks I now understand... i don see question way I go ask my English teacher....thanks for enlighten me..!! btw tete goes to bombay

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom Kissing As Groomsmen Hold Groom by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:01pm On Aug 16, 2016
cool cool cool cool
Re: Bride And Groom Kissing As Groomsmen Hold Groom by Boyooosa(m): 6:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
whitebeard:
"tete goes to Bombay"...thanks I now understand... i don see question way I go ask my English teacher....thanks for enlighten me..!! btw tete goes to bombay
You got it. smiley
Re: Bride And Groom Kissing As Groomsmen Hold Groom by dust88: 6:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
Oga oshe

Re: Bride And Groom Kissing As Groomsmen Hold Groom by seangy4konji: 6:51pm On Aug 16, 2016
Washere jor
Re: Bride And Groom Kissing As Groomsmen Hold Groom by 4everGrand(m): 7:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
Boyooosa:

O ta lenu cheesy

Baje..baje

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Stopped Looking After My Wife Who Is In A Vegetative State (pic/video) / Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting / Controversy As Legal Child Sex Dolls Now Available In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.