Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

5 Reactions You Get When You Toast A Nigerian Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reactions You Get When You Toast A Nigerian Guy (3546 Views)

How To Toast A Nigerian Guy / 6 Places You Should Never Toast A Nigerian Girl / Please Help Me I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reactions You Get When You Toast A Nigerian Guy by Anuoluwapo23(f): 11:55am On Aug 16, 2016
Nigerian guys have plenty wahala.
They constantly rag on Naija babes for never making the first move. They have dedicated many memes to our inability to make the first move,there's a particular meme that I even saw on palm chat app,it pushed me to make this post(it gave me the inspiration) for this beauty shocked oya let's start

But Naija girls do make the first move sometimes. Check out some of the reactions you get when you toast any Nigerian guy:

1. Disbelief
Your typical Nigerian guy won’t believe it. Ha, so this girl is hitting on me? Am I safe? Does she know I have money? And many questions that echo disbelief go through his mind.

2. Then he starts to form
Almost every Nigerian guy has a touch of the Yoruba demon. Because he knows you like him and you made the first move, he will now start forming like the baby boy he is.

3. Plenty Advice
Nigerian guys love to act sanctimonious (like say na them holy pass). They will now start forming big brother with advice. Telling you how it’s not right for a girl to make the first move.
We can’t win with these Naija guys!

4. Spread the news
A girl toasting a Nigerian guy is like the earth suddenly having two moons. He just has to point it out to every of his friends. He’ll be spreading the news that you toasted him faster than radio Katanga.

5. Then it hits him!
He has now decided to say yes but you have moved on s

If its a lie signify

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reactions You Get When You Toast A Nigerian Guy by mizzbouqui(f): 11:59am On Aug 16, 2016
Please search the forum before you create any thread
This was created by someone yesterday
I'm tired of reading the same thing twice undecided
Re: 5 Reactions You Get When You Toast A Nigerian Guy by Anuoluwapo23(f): 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2016
how am i suposed to know anybody created whatevr excuse me
mizzbouqui:
Please search the forum before you create any thread
This was created by someone yesterday
I'm tired of reading the same thing twice undecided
Re: 5 Reactions You Get When You Toast A Nigerian Guy by mizzbouqui(f): 12:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
Okay
Re: 5 Reactions You Get When You Toast A Nigerian Guy by Hadez(f): 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:

Calm down dear. Don't be worried about most comments you see here. Some people can be so arrogant and annoying

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reactions You Get When You Toast A Nigerian Guy by Anuoluwapo23(f): 12:39pm On Aug 16, 2016
abi grin
Hadez:

Calm down dear. Don't be worried about most comments you see here. Some people can be so arrogant and annoying
Re: 5 Reactions You Get When You Toast A Nigerian Guy by mizzbouqui(f): 12:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
@op your smartness is superb, tiri gbosa for you grin
You've modified the thread, now you are going to make people feel I'm the ignorant one here undecided
Re: 5 Reactions You Get When You Toast A Nigerian Guy by Anuoluwapo23(f): 12:42pm On Aug 16, 2016
love ya grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool
mizzbouqui:
@op your smartness is superb, tiri gbosa for you grin
You've modified the thread, now you are going to make people feel I'm the ignorant one here undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Reactions You Get When You Toast A Nigerian Guy by FvckShiT(m): 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2016
undecided
Re: 5 Reactions You Get When You Toast A Nigerian Guy by mizzbouqui(f): 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
love ya grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool
Love you too

1 Like

Re: 5 Reactions You Get When You Toast A Nigerian Guy by Anuoluwapo23(f): 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2016
aM NOT DERE OO SO that EFFC will not catch us saying love u too (Case of lesbians) grin grin
mizzbouqui:

Love you too
Re: 5 Reactions You Get When You Toast A Nigerian Guy by Anuoluwapo23(f): 12:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
Any problem?
FvckShiT:
undecided
Re: 5 Reactions You Get When You Toast A Nigerian Guy by RoyalBlak007: 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Reactions You Get When You Toast A Nigerian Guy by mizzbouqui(f): 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
aM NOT DERE OO SO that EFFC will not catch us saying love u too (Case of lesbians) grin grin
grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Reactions You Get When You Toast A Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
Nigerian guys have plenty wahala.
They constantly rag on Naija babes for never making the first move. They have dedicated many memes to our inability to make the first move.

But Naija girls do make the first move sometimes. Check out some of the reactions you get when you toast any Nigerian guy:

1. Disbelief
Your typical Nigerian guy won’t believe it. Ha, so this girl is hitting on me? Am I safe? Does she know I have money? And many questions that echo disbelief go through his mind.

2. Then he starts to form
Almost every Nigerian guy has a touch of the Yoruba demon. Because he knows you like him and you made the first move, he will now start forming like the baby boy he is.

3. Plenty Advice
Nigerian guys love to act sanctimonious (like say na them holy pass). They will now start forming big brother with advice. Telling you how it’s not right for a girl to make the first move.
We can’t win with these Naija guys!

4. Spread the news
A girl toasting a Nigerian guy is like the earth suddenly having two moons. He just has to point it out to every of his friends. He’ll be spreading the news that you toasted him faster than radio Katanga.

5. Then it hits him!
He has now decided to say yes but you have moved on s

If its a lie signify

OP, not every guy. When a woman talks to me, I always watch out for some signs, so as to know if she's real or not. Some women could be fake.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reactions You Get When You Toast A Nigerian Guy by IamLEGEND1: 1:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
Plagiarism

1 Like

Re: 5 Reactions You Get When You Toast A Nigerian Guy by Anuoluwapo23(f): 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2016
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm which are?
DeeTus:

OP, not every guy. When a woman talks to me, I always watch out for some signs, so as to know if she's real or not. Some women could be fake.
Re: 5 Reactions You Get When You Toast A Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 16, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm which are?
Lol, you know them.
Re: 5 Reactions You Get When You Toast A Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
Just like a girl can't say YES to every dude, same way a guy can't say YES to every lady. Just because it's a lady asking a dude out doesn't make it any different. He also needs to think about it and consider many things

1 Like

Re: 5 Reactions You Get When You Toast A Nigerian Guy by Anuoluwapo23(f): 2:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm like its as simple as dah?
STFUareyouG0d:
Just like a girl can't say YES to every dude, same way a guy can't say YES to every lady. Just because it's a lady asking a dude out doesn't make it any different. He also needs to think about it and consider many things
Re: 5 Reactions You Get When You Toast A Nigerian Guy by Anuoluwapo23(f): 2:29pm On Aug 16, 2016
hm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
DeeTus:
Lol, you know them.
Re: 5 Reactions You Get When You Toast A Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm like its as simple as dah?
what you mean by 'dah'?
Re: 5 Reactions You Get When You Toast A Nigerian Guy by Anuoluwapo23(f): 2:42pm On Aug 16, 2016
dat
STFUareyouG0d:
what you mean by 'dah'?
Re: 5 Reactions You Get When You Toast A Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
dat
you mean 'That'?
Re: 5 Reactions You Get When You Toast A Nigerian Guy by Kenneth205(m): 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
wink
Re: 5 Reactions You Get When You Toast A Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
hm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Hahahahaha.
Re: 5 Reactions You Get When You Toast A Nigerian Guy by Anuoluwapo23(f): 3:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
yes undecided
STFUareyouG0d:
you mean 'That'?
Re: 5 Reactions You Get When You Toast A Nigerian Guy by Anuoluwapo23(f): 3:10pm On Aug 16, 2016
abi
DeeTus:

Hahahahaha.
Re: 5 Reactions You Get When You Toast A Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2016
Na wa o.This is serious..
Re: 5 Reactions You Get When You Toast A Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2016
Anuoluwapo23:
abi
Just act like a cool girl and say them all or better still some. smiley cool
Re: 5 Reactions You Get When You Toast A Nigerian Guy by EOOJ(m): 3:52pm On Aug 16, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
its dat simple....but ladies no go wan understand na....some of dem just assume dat if they make d first move, any answer they get shud be either yes or yes grin

To the op, well not all guys do dat...

1 Like

Re: 5 Reactions You Get When You Toast A Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 16, 2016
EOOJ:
its dat simple....but ladies no go wan understand na....some of dem just assume dat if they make d first move, any answer they get shud be either yes or yes grin

To the op, well not all guys do dat...
They feel saying no to them is embarrassing. But they have no clue how bad we also feel when they turn our love advances down grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Your Girlfriend Starts Monitoring You (photos) / Help!! She's 5 Years Older Than Me, And We Are Madly In Love. / Foods That Increase Manhood Size And Keep It Healthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.